Happenings of December 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
UKGuy, I really like your theory. But I have to ask, if John awoke to find Patsy covering up and JB dead, do you honestly think that he would have involved himself? I get the feeling that he would have turned his back there and then. Just too much to lose on his part.

andreww,
Thats my shorthand for whatever prompted JR to become involved. For certain aspects of the the wine-cellar staging appear rushed with stuff missed out.

It could be PDI with JR revising PR's staging. Whatever RDI it is, it looks like there was a last minute revision of the staging. All three R's colluded in a version of events, features of which were later to be shown as inconsistent, and the R's admitting BR was present during the 911 call, and not as asleep as claimed.

So the case is not a lone RDI with the unsuspecting R's being duped by another R's staging. So defacto JR became involved, just ask yourself how did he know to lead Fleet White directly to the wine-cellar when asked to search the house again?

BDI is the theory that best explains most of the evidence, other theories run into inconsistencies and real life gotchas!

andreww,
All three R's colluded in a version of events, features of which were later to be shown as inconsistent, and the R's admitting BR was present during the 911 call, and not as asleep as claimed.

Sorry, the Ramsey's admitted that? When did that happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andreww,
April 3, 2001
The National Enquirer - Ramseys change their story about murder night
By David Wright & Don Gentile

"John and Patsy Ramsey have changed the story they told cops about their daughter JonBenet's murder -- they now admit their son Burke was awake during that Christmas 1996 nightmare!

Check the rest of the inconsistencies regarding the R's version of events as they relate to BR here:http://www.acandyrose.com/12261996-911.htm

I don't believe the R's ever admitted that Burke was present for the 911 call, but that he was "awake" while they made the call.

I've always felt that JR would have covered for Patsy. He loved her quite a lot, more than he loved JBR I siluspect. His thinking would have been "this is already done, I can't save JBR, but I can still keep my family together so let's fix this." He seems to be very much a "problem solver" in many aspects.

Siluspect? How the heck did my Kindle autocorrect "suspect" to a word that isn't even real?!?!

You think he loved her? I think he did once, but while this all happened I felt the two of them were quit distant. I guess Johns problem was that everything he was in the business world was due to funding from Patsy's family. He couldn't exactly walk away could he?

ETA: if in fact Patsy did do it while John slept, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when she explained that to him.

It's been a long time since I read all the major books about this case, but that's the impression I was left with...that he loved her a lot. I think he didn't really want more kids but his pretty little beauty queen wife did, so he let her. I think her cancer freaked him out really bad and he was terrified of losing her.

I could definitely be wrong, though. A lot more is known now than in the beginning.

andreww,

Check the rest of the inconsistencies regarding the R's version of events as they relate to BR here:http://www.acandyrose.com/12261996-911.htm

Hmm, Burke being awake in his bed still doesn't explain his voice on the 911 call does it? I really can't take anything the Ramseys say seriously anymore because time and time again the are proved to be liars.

You think he loved her? I think he did once, but while this all happened I felt the two of them were quit distant. I guess Johns problem was that everything he was in the business world was due to funding from Patsy's family. He couldn't exactly walk away could he?

ETA: if in fact Patsy did do it while John slept, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when she explained that to him.

DP retired as an engineer at Union Carbide. DP & Nedra moved to Atlanta soon after Patsy did. DP was solicited by PR to help get John's business off the ground which he did.

There is a nasty story about JR's dealings with acquiring three other companies to form Access Graphics. When AG moved the home office to Boulder in '88, DP followed as Director of Human Resources. Patsy's mother and sisters were also on the payroll. DP's apartment/condo was on the same street in Boulder as Pasta Jay's. Nedra did not care for the folks in the Boulder area. As Priscilla mentioned in the recent radio podcast, they frowned upon wearing mink coats in Boulder.

"Reaching the billion-dollar mark has come relatively quickly for Access, which was formed in 1989 from the merger of three companies: CAD Distributors Inc. of Boulder; CAD Sources Inc. of Piscataway, N.J.; and Advanced Products Group of Roswell, Ga."

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-xmas-access-12201996.htm

November 5, 1997 article:

"John Ramsey, father of murdered child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey, is resigning as President of Access Graphics. Lockheed Martin Corp. is selling the Boulder-based computer systems distributor to General Electric Co. So Ramsey, Access Graphics' founder, will leave the company when the acquisition is completed late this year."

http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/nov1997/nf71105c.htm

In '90, AG had $59m in sales. Lockheed Martin purchased AG in '91. In '96, the company hit a billion dollars in sales.

With that history, I would not think JR felt indebted to the Paugh's. JR did not even invite Patsy to the Billion Dollar celebration at the Hotel Boulderado. JR shunning Patsy in such a public way could be the basis for the $118,000 bonus being in the Ransom Note.

With JB's murder occurring during the time Lockheed had Access Graphics up for sale, I can easily see how Lockheed could have gotten the case against the Rs squashed. The last thing they wanted was to see a scandal like that interfere with the sale. Lockheed was then, and is now, a major power player.

Just a question... PR stated they didnt leave a light on in JB bedroom, sometimes the light in the bathroom was on, but in the crime scene photos and Kolar's book the lamp is on between the beds.

Just a question... PR stated they didnt leave a light on in JB bedroom, sometimes the light in the bathroom was on, but in the crime scene photos and Kolar's book the lamp is on between the beds.

We can't be sure if that lamp was already on or if the forensics team had to put the light on in order to take the picture.

Reading through old threads, interesting to see again the combination of innuendo or rumors about affairs, (by both John and Patsy) surrounded by comments about how " religious" Patsy was. Some serious mind games being played in this family, say nothing of physical sexual abuse and death of their young daughter. Truly mind boggling. See page #53.

Well, if you don't mind, I am going to put a few ideas out there.
I think this could mean several things

1. They both knew she was dead and both were involved in coverup. JR was not bothered too much over JBR's death. He was calm, cool and collected and freshened up, while Patsy was to distraught to function.

2. JR didn't know what was going on until after he had dressed.

3. JR NEEDED to shower, he was sweating from running all over the place and staging, or he needed to get evidence off of him.

4. They were both planning on showering, but started to run out of time. They had to notice JB's disappearance at about the time they would be getting up to get ready to leave for the flight to make the story work.

Those are some of the ones I can come up.

Interesting. I just had a weird thought about PR this morning. Specifically about her clothes. We know there are only two scenarios for the clothes, given that she DID wear the clothes to the White's party:

1. She did in fact change into pajamas or something else and then put the black pants and red shirt back on in the morning.
2. She never changed out of the clothes at all.

If 1 is correct, then there is still the issue of how PR's sweater fibers got tangled with the garrote used on JBR.
If 2 is correct, we can assume that it's likely PR did have a role in JBR's death. My question is this: WHY keep the clothes on?

Why remain in clothes that you murdered/staged/covered-up your daughter's death in? Why bother performing other, track covering tasks that in fact make no sense whatsoever? Example 1: wiped down batteries inside a flashlight THEY OWNED. Example 2: took care to keep fingerprints off ransom note despite there being no reason innocent parents fingerprints on a ransom note WOULDN'T be on the note.

It just doens't make sense to me. Yes they were likely in a panic, distraught, exhausted. But one of them had the presence of mind to think of these idiotic things to do to throw off suspicions, yet no one thought PR should change her clothes? What was the reasoning here? Even if you say they simply ran out of time, there's no reason I can think of that PR HAD to be the one to answer the door for the cops. JR could have waited while PR went on to change, as we know he was already dressed when police arrived. So why this glaring oversight beyond reasons of "they simply made a mistake"?

Interesting. I just had a weird thought about PR this morning. Specifically about her clothes. We know there are only two scenarios for the clothes, given that she DID wear the clothes to the White's party:

1. She did in fact change into pajamas or something else and then put the black pants and red shirt back on in the morning.
2. She never changed out of the clothes at all.

If 1 is correct, then there is still the issue of how PR's sweater fibers got tangled with the garrote used on JBR.
If 2 is correct, we can assume that it's likely PR did have a role in JBR's death. My question is this: WHY keep the clothes on?

Why remain in clothes that you murdered/staged/covered-up your daughter's death in? Why bother performing other, track covering tasks that in fact make no sense whatsoever? Example 1: wiped down batteries inside a flashlight THEY OWNED. Example 2: took care to keep fingerprints off ransom note despite there being no reason innocent parents fingerprints on a ransom note WOULDN'T be on the note.

It just doens't make sense to me. Yes they were likely in a panic, distraught, exhausted. But one of them had the presence of mind to think of these idiotic things to do to throw off suspicions, yet no one thought PR should change her clothes? What was the reasoning here? Even if you say they simply ran out of time, there's no reason I can think of that PR HAD to be the one to answer the door for the cops. JR could have waited while PR went on to change, as we know he was already dressed when police arrived. So why this glaring oversight beyond reasons of "they simply made a mistake"?

I say #2. I think she simply ran out of time. With so much going on, it also could have been the furthest in her mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd
Back