HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 (Justice for Caylee)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Happy New Year Fellow Sleuthers! Caylee was found before the end of 2008, which made it a GREAT year...in 2009 she'll get the JUSTICE she deserves, making it even better. ((((Hugs to Everyone))))):blowkiss:

Who would've thunk I'd be spending New Year's Eve on this forum? Well, with the cooking finished (big family party tomorrow), hubby napping in his recliner, kitties curled around my feet, and a bottle of champagne chilling in the fridge, I can't think of a nicer group to be with right now.

Peace, love and all good things to each of you in 2009.

Happy New Year!
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Rest in peace, sweet Caylee.

Happy New Year Everyone
th_hny3.gif

Newyearsbunnybannertoooocuteadd-1.gif

Wishing everyone on this board a Happy New Year from the Central Time Zone.

Just thought of something. HMMM!! Club Fusion is partying hard and bringing in the new Year and KC couldnt make it. Wonder what they do at the Jail t bring in the New Year.

I'm sure it's killing her.:bang:

May Casey Anthony bring in 2009 alone in her cell, reflecting on her horrific acts...while visions of her future (incarcerated for an eternity), flash through her mind. :behindbar

Funny...I prefer to go missing WITH Mark and forget about WS! >wink<
Oh, SS, WWYMD?

Happy New Year from EST!! It's officially cold as h*ll (as those who watched the ball come down know)!! I wish you all a warm, healthy, peaceful, and wonderfully happy New Year. I pray that Caylee will have justice in 2009. I wish she was here.
G-d bless you and your families. Welcome to a new year!!

Happy New Year 2009
from
Sunny California!!

I would like to especially thank Tricia and the Mods for running such a tight and well run board -- the Posters make this forum an asset but the Mods enable us all to realize our full potential.

Also, I would hope in 2009 that we can help as many Missing Children as we possibly can in remembrance of Caylee.

I'd do anything to help missing children and also those children who are sadly victims of crime. Those perps who harm children are the worst of humanity and they deserve a special kind of justice.

Happy New Year 2009
from
Sunny California!!

I would like to especially thank Tricia and the Mods for running such a tight and well run board -- the Posters make this forum an asset but the Mods enable us all to realize our full potential.

Also, I would hope in 2009 that we can help as many Missing Children as we possibly can in remembrance of Caylee.

I'd do anything to help missing children and also those children who are sadly victims of crime. Those perps who harm children are the worst of humanity and they deserve a special kind of justice.
Oh, Cyberborg...you just had to rub it in. But, oh my, the sun sure does set late out on the West Coast. LOL

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone from the West Coast!

Thanks for the welcome ! My Lab is Dolly. She is part of the family !
Hope everyone has a Great New Year!

Let me add my welcome to "Yellow Lab." Love your avatar. Our family has a yellow lab too. She is so sweet. A bit chunky but that means there is more to love.

Happy New Year my Wonderful Websleuths Friends.

Thank you for all you do.

Please do not forget to read the New Years Announcement at the top of the forum.

Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back