Has any doubt crept in to your 100% guilty belief?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt whatsoever that there are far too many people in this country with no brains and no morals. Just look at us compared to Japan. Tsunami, no rioting, no violence. Just helping each other. Hurricane Katrina, a bunch of savages looting and beating each other. We have no moral compass. A girl dancing on her daughters grave and 12 people think it was an accident. I fear for our future.

I regret allowing my 14 year old son watch as much as he did. How do I explain that lying and stealing and killing your kid is REALLY really bad, when 12 low functioning human beings just gave KC a pass.

If they thought they were going to make more money with a not guilty verdict, they are sadly mistaken. The first one to talk will get a little for an interview, the owner to the rights (time warner most likely) will make the money off it, not the juror. Then, it will be all the Jose and Casey. Maybe George could make a little,but only if he comes out with a good story, maybe divorces Cindy over it. But, not Cindy. I don't care one wit about her or what she has to say. They are all as dead to me as poor little Caylee. And the hopes I have the jury are they reflect, maybe get a little more education. And not get too bummed that they will spend the rest of their lives being laughed at and taunted for being so absolutely gullible.

I believe that she killed her daughter in cold blood and got away with it.

No, I came to the conclusion after Caylee was found and the evidence poured in. I hoped not until that time. Nothing has altered that conclusion.

Along with the overwhelming evidence, I used common sense. Thankfully, I'm still one of those who still uses it.

I was convinced she is guilty by the evidence presented at the trial. I did not change my opinion because 12 tired people wanted to disregard the evidence and go home.

Nope. None. I'm now stronger in my position hearing how the jury didn't even review the evidence. Rest well, baby Caylee.

Nope. None. I'm now stronger in my position hearing how the jury didn't even review the evidence. Rest well, baby Caylee.

Exactly and I don't blame the prosecution for any "holes" in their case. I blame the jurors for not using their brain dust.

Joy Behar tweeted: "I am shocked by the #caseyanthonyverdict. Though I can't say this is the first time Florida screwed up on an important vote. #HLN"

I'm
Gonna say this again. I have no idea WHY people have been so quick to jump on it was an accident bandwagon. There is not one shred of proof caylee drowned. So why are some people, even on websleuths are saying this is beyond me. There is no proof caylee was murdered either, but I don't know why in gods name Casey gets the benefit of the doubt. I've read about hundreds of cases similar and most of the time people are ready to slap murderer on the convicted. Is it because she is pretty? Or white? Or young? I dunno, but people who have kids that accidentally drown call the police period. Casey Anthony murdered caylee.

I agree - accidental drowning - you would call 9-11 (at least a sane person would). But, you hit the nail on the head - no proof of drowning and no absolute proof of murder either. I also agree on other cases - seems like there are many men whose wives disappear - no evidence but they get nailed anyway.

Think I really blame the LE now - for not searching the woods in August when Kronk told them to. Maybe, just maybe there'd be some tissue left to test.

In addition...I saw a clip of her talking to LA in jail. He asked where to search and she said "close to home, where we are familiar". that should have tipped off cops to search EVERY square inch of Suburban.

I think it's ridiculous that people think that just because a jury of 12 with limited info believe she is not guilty, that everyone should suddenly decide "Oh yah, what was I thinking, Poor poor innocent Casey" Give me a break, if anything it seals my opinion of the jury process being flawed.

I was unable to get on WS most of last night and finally gave up. I wish that NG had allowed Rev. Grund to talk about the dysfunction in the Anthony home because I think that he and his son know all about this family and what makes them tick.

There have always been things about Cindy, George, and Lee that were troublesome to me, and I firmly believe that something horrible was going on in that household. They all knew that Casey was seriously disturbed but never sought help for the young woman, most likely because Cindy didn't want the stigma of a mentally ill family member known to anyone.

I believe that Casey killed Caylee and that the family tried desperately to cover it up. I hope that Rev. Grund, Jesse, extended family, or anyone who knew this family well will provide insight into what went on behind closed doors on Hopespring Drive because I believe that there were numerous lies and secrets. jmo

Joy Behar tweeted: "I am shocked by the #caseyanthonyverdict. Though I can't say this is the first time Florida screwed up on an important vote. #HLN"

Yep...I will never ever believe Bush won Florida (thanks Jeb)

We have the best legal system in the world. Even so, innocent people (NOT Casey) are convicted everyday. Sometimes, it goes the other way too unfortunately.

If I was on the jury, I'd have no problems sleeping reaching a 1st degree murder verdict with death penalty.

That is your opinion. I personally don't feel that way, and feel the decisions should be made by professionals and not Joe Schmo's off the street who want their technology back and to make it in time for their planned vacations. IMO.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Casey is indeed guilty. I will always believe it.

*Now watch the Anthonys band together for the 'money train'. There will be trouble between Cindy and Casey because they will argue over whose story it really is and how that story is told. I have my own version of little Caylees' story from the evidence and the discovery. I will not read the Anthonys' version, nor will I ever feel the least bit sorry for them!

I think it's ridiculous that people think that just because a jury of 12 with limited info believe she is not guilty, that everyone should suddenly decide "Oh yah, what was I thinking, Poor poor innocent Casey" Give me a break, if anything it seals my opinion of the jury process being flawed.

No, there's no way I am saying "poor innocent Casey". I have no doubt whatsoever that her daughter died because of her. And, I agree with you..evidently they liked Jose and didn't like Ashton's manner. What does amaze me is how they all agreed and there wasn't at least one doubter.

That is your opinion. I personally don't feel that way, and feel the decisions should be made by professionals and not Joe Schmo's off the street who want their technology back and to make it in time for their planned vacations. IMO.

in 100 % agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member