Has any doubt crept in to your 100% guilty belief?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt whatsoever that Casey is indeed guilty. I will always believe it.

*Now watch the Anthonys band together for the 'money train'. There will be trouble between Cindy and Casey because they will argue over whose story it really is and how that story is told. I have my own version of little Caylees' story from the evidence and the discovery. I will not read the Anthonys' version, nor will I ever feel the least bit sorry for them!

please share !

I'm
Gonna say this again. I have no idea WHY people have been so quick to jump on it was an accident bandwagon. There is not one shred of proof caylee drowned. So why are some people, even on websleuths are saying this is beyond me. There is no proof caylee was murdered either, but I don't know why in gods name Casey gets the benefit of the doubt. I've read about hundreds of cases similar and most of the time people are ready to slap murderer on the convicted. Is it because she is pretty? Or white? Or young? I dunno, but people who have kids that accidentally drown call the police period. Casey Anthony murdered caylee.

BBM, Why in God's name wouldn't/shouldn't Casey be given the benefit of the doubt? Is it justice to execute, or give LWOP, to someone for a murder when one may not have been committed?

I don't understand such bad feelings against Casey that would put her away, one way or another, without irrefutable proof. Maybe someone could help me understand this?

None. NONE. Jose and co were celebrating for themselves. Nothing less, nothing more.

The only doubt I ever had was related to how well she could pull off a lie. How she managed to have Zanny the Nanny thought up well in advance of actually killing Caylee. But I supposed that it was just a lie back then about where Caylee was, and became the perfect excuse for her daughters absence all this time later. I don't really think it was planned so far in advance, it just happened to be convenient for blaming this murder on. Other than the disturbing ease with which she lied (I just didn't think it possible to lie this way, unless it really were the truth), I never had an ounce of doubt. How can she not show anything when she lies??? I would be blushing my face off trying to pull it off.

I don't think there is anything wrong in the Anthony household. I just think Casey is the little princess - too much sugar blown up her butt. It is sickening to see her get her way again. If she was innocent, okay - but I absolutely think she is 100% guilty. I will never think this was an accident after seeing Casey's behavior. If it was my child (my son is 1 year older than Caylee would be) I would be screaming in hysterics for somebody to save his life, I would call an ambulance in desperation even if I knew he was already dead, and I would want him cremated so that he could always be with me. I would not let his body decompose in the trunk of my car, party, shop and watch movies, put duct tape over his face or throw him into the woods to rot.

No. I can't get by 31 days and duct tape over the mouth. Maybe now that KC is free, she will really talk? Not that one could believe her of course.

I was unable to get on WS most of last night and finally gave up. I wish that NG had allowed Rev. Grund to talk about the dysfunction in the Anthony home because I think that he and his son know all about this family and what makes them tick.

There have always been things about Cindy, George, and Lee that were troublesome to me, and I firmly believe that something horrible was going on in that household. They all knew that Casey was seriously disturbed but never sought help for the young woman, most likely because Cindy didn't want the stigma of a mentally ill family member known to anyone.

I believe that Casey killed Caylee and that the family tried desperately to cover it up. I hope that Rev. Grund, Jesse, extended family, or anyone who knew this family well will provide insight into what went on behind closed doors on Hopespring Drive because I believe that there were numerous lies and secrets. jmo

Good point..But evidently the jury just piled up all the dysfunction in a bucket and discounted it. If the prosecution had added more do you think it might have just added more to the theory that the household was so crazy - they could understand more why an accident would be hidden?

Not one shred of doubt. NOT ONE.

Have so appreciated your input through the whole trial>

My heart is broken today for a gorgeous little girl who did not ask to be in this world and then met with the devil incarnate that took her young life away without a thought for it!

I only started on this case when the trial started but maybe read more than you!?

I have no doubt that ICA did this.

Went out for dinner this evening, and saw a gorgeous little girl whom took my eye because of this case - went over and spoke to her and all her relatives - could not help myself...

That is your opinion. I personally don't feel that way, and feel the decisions should be made by professionals and not Joe Schmo's off the street who want their technology back and to make it in time for their planned vacations. IMO.

I do not agree with the verdict - I believe she is evil and should be put to death.

However, where do you get the notion the jury deliberated so quickly just to get back to their lives? They could have easily convicted her in a timely manner as well.

No. I can't get by 31 days and duct tape over the mouth. Maybe now that KC is free, she will really talk? Not that one could believe her of course.

did I miss this? no one asked Kronk if there was duct tape, right? Yep...maybe that's why Baez said no one will ever know what happened - because he knows that no one could believe her.

If she does come out later and stay with her accident story - she will have to continue to blame GA for hiding the body. Let's say she eventually describes his involvement in more detail. wonder if they would ever file charges against him

What left no doubt in my mind is that prospective capital murder and complex case jury voir dires should include intelligence testing.

I do not agree with the verdict - I believe she is evil and should be put to death.

However, where do you get the notion the jury deliberated so quickly just to get back to their lives? They could have easily convicted her in a timely manner as well.

I guess some people are saying that if they were moving toward guilt they would have had to (or it was likely that) ask for evidence and read backs? Because guilt would have been based on the duct tape and chloroform evidence which they would likely review before making their final guilty decision?

I was just telling my husband that I was surprised that everyone seemingly agreed - no hold outs. But he reminded me that they were all shipped in from another place and they had that in common and probably bonded from the start on the bus over there. I was also wondering, even though they couldn't talk about the case, could they talk about how they all like Baez?

Good point..But evidently the jury just piled up all the dysfunction in a bucket and discounted it. If the prosecution had added more do you think it might have just added more to the theory that the household was so crazy - they could understand more why an accident would be hidden?

BBM. I'm inclined to believe that the family dysfunction contributed to the jury's "reasonable doubt". I've had doubts about exactly what happened, who knew that it happened, and why was Caylee's death covered up. Even Cindy said that "there was always some truth in Casey's lies." Makes me wonder what parts of Casey's lies were true... jmo

The only doubt I have is that I have no doubt she is guilty.

No one stays in jail for 3 years after an accident. If she was inconvienced by little Caylee (which she clearly was from the texts, IM's, etc) can you imagine how outraged Casey would be if some tried to keep her from having a good time by wrongfully imprisoning her! She would have been singing in the streets long ago about how this was an accident, she would not have sat in jail missing all those parties and hot body contests! The tons of evidence which all pointed right at Casey combined with my common sense leads me to the logical conclusion that Baby Caylee was killed by her mother and her mother alone.

I have no doubt she murdered Caylee. I hoped the PT would have shown the hate between mother and daughter that led to her taking Caylee fom her.
Ga and Cindy lied from the beginning to protect Casey. After her accusations against Ga, he seemed to realize what she had done but he was also stuck with the lies he told.

Cindy, on the other hand continued to lie. She put on a great act of crying on the stand but if you noticed when she was seated in the back of the courtroom an the attorneys were discussing the scull being cut and etc. Cindy was sitting there looking around calm as could be like she was in church listening to a sermon. No breakdown evident.

I. Am heartbroken to think Casey can have more children. It's the first thing that came to mind when I heard the words NOT GUILTY

No one stays in jail for 3 years after an accident. (snip).

Thanks...these are the kinds of things that help me become more convinced (which I want to be). To me, other points could be applied to murder as well as an accident (like the waiting of 31 days - she could have done that just to keep the accident away from her mom). (hope that makes sense).

Let's say she's sitting in jail and thinking, how do I get out of this...I can say it was an accident. And, since I don't want anyone to think I would dump her, I can say my dad did.

If this really happened....she could have called in the prosecution and confessed to the accident and made a statement outlining exactly how it happened and given specific proof and details about GA helping. For instance, say he dumped the body on June 17th. She could have provided the exact time and place and have them check GA's whereabouts.

She didn't do any of this.

No doubt whatsoever. Not a shread. Not one iota.

Accident? No way.
31 days, tossed like garbage, duct tape, lies.

IMO: No one but Casey is responsible for the murder of Caylee.

zero doubt. She IS guilty. May she never rest.

I have zero doubt she got away with first degree, premeditated murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper