Has any doubt crept in to your 100% guilty belief?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe she's guilty.

If someone else came forward today and claimed to have killed Caylee I would NOT believe it.

The writer searching hitman, hopefully he has a rough draft, outline, treatment, synopsis or partial manuscript to back up his claim.

Which would still not clear him as a suspect. It would go into court as to show he was able to plot the crime.

And his lawyer could try to show reasonable doubt.

LE would not treat him as a non suspect from that point on until he was cleared and if nothing could clear him this evidence would be entered into court no matter if he was writing a book or not. Nor would it matter if he was truely innocent ot guilty the computer searches would become evidence.

Nothing had helped to sway my thoughts on Casey's guilt until I heard Dr Keith Ablow, Forensic Psychiatrist being interviewed on FOX last night. Here is a view of his thoughts, not from the 7th but similar:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/07/05/why-casey-anthonys-verdict-makes-sense/

I can hardly type the word George in this post as it is so hard to place him as the one responsible for what happened to Caylee. But Dr Ablow pointed out many things that just made me listen, forming little baby seeds of doubt as to Casey's murdering Caylee.

I read this the other day and wondered why this guy didn't testify for the DT. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the DT sure had experts examine Casey didn't they? If she could have been diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder, PTSD, or any type of mental illness or suffering from childhood trauma ... wouldn't it have come out during those examinations?

No offense to your post at all, I just read that article as more speculation with nothing factual to base it on in this case.

JMO

I only questioned 'intent' or 'planning' But I have all along. It's not logical to me. But then again, nothing she's done is really logical to a normal person.

I tend to envision her in a fit of rage with that weird teeth barring thing she does (which is incredibly creepy).

Nothing had helped to sway my thoughts on Casey's guilt until I heard Dr Keith Ablow, Forensic Psychiatrist being interviewed on FOX last night. Here is a view of his thoughts, not from the 7th but similar:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/07/05/why-casey-anthonys-verdict-makes-sense/

I can hardly type the word George in this post as it is so hard to place him as the one responsible for what happened to Caylee. But Dr Ablow pointed out many things that just made me listen, forming little baby seeds of doubt as to Casey's murdering Caylee.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i personally dont by it. the suicide...it was either real or a cry out but most people who's grandchildren die dont have the parent saying shes missing when evidence points the other way.

the possible rape?..she only claimed in cookie letters she had "dreams" now all of a sudden its a vivid recolection. and lee was accused of pushing her bra up and staring at her with a flashlight. not sex.

the 31 days...she wasnt manic IMO or hyper sexual. she as was as sexual as most 22 yr old with a new man in her life. she was just happy to be free.

diary which i believe was written in 08 personally. i have no regrets. i have never been this happy. i just with I knew what the future held. I hope the ends justify the means"

GA is a scapegoat. i will never believe he did anything with caylees body and even IF i did, it does not remove caseys culpability. its easy to "diagnos" someone your've never met and i wish dr's would stop trying. they are basing theory on lies. how can they be accurate?

only my opinion and thank you for sharing. i love reading other points of view

I do have my doubts now...which totally floored my husband since I was so distraught when the not guilty verdict came in.

Here are some things that bother me. First is the 87 searches. I do not like the fact that one report from years ago said one thing and the last minute they came up with 87 searches. I do not think this is correct. I think there is a problem with the second report..

Whether it is one search or 87, KC typed it "How to Make Chloroform" into the Google search engine. Cindy perjured herself and was not home at the time of the searches.

The duct tape. Regardless of what happened, I do not believe she used the tape to murder her daughter. I honestly believe it was some type of accident, whether chloroform or drowning. To me the drowning could have happened. Casey was on the computer and she wasn't watching Caylee. She was messing around and Caylee went outside and got in the pool and drowned. I believe the tape was used by someone because of the fluids.

If Caylee drowned, why was 911 not called, why was the body disposed in the woods, and why would you sit in jail for 3 years for an accident ?

As to who was involved. I am beginning to think George was involved...at least with the cover up. I am bothered that he did not call police at the tow yard. I am bothered by his testimony about the duct tape. I know he was lying about Krystal and I honestly got the creeps when he said "Thats funny" when asked about the affair.

I believe George went into family protection mode at the tow yard and even though the car smelled like decomp, he took the car home to protect KC.

I am creeped out about them looking for the body in November. George knew where the body was. Not sure sure if he put it there or Casey. I do believe the body was in the trunk. Does anyone know the date of when George met privately with Casey? Was it before the body was discovered?

Do you really think George would have hid the body so close to the house ? Why not dump the body in one of Central Florida's many lakes ?

The sexual abuse. I believe it. Something weird is going on there. My dad died when I was 17 and my sister was 19. And I found out a few years later that my dad had been sexually abusing my sister. Up until my sister was about 12. At that time she told him if he didnt stop she would tell her grandmother. He got scared and stopped. This came as a shock because I adored my dad and nothing like that happened to me. My father was also very well liked...a guys guy. So it can happen. It really messed up my sister for many years. I confronted my mom about it and she was in total denial. But to me things started to make sense.

Not proven in court and even though KC told Jesse Grund that Lee groped her, we can not believe KC due to her lies.

Somebody is hiding something. And I think the jury got it right based on the evidence. I think Casey has major mental issues. Have you read her letters? Happy, happy even in prison. She is a sick, sick girl. I have no doubt she had Caylees body in her car....but I do not know how much her dad had to do with it. But I know he is involved.

I don't agree; George was dragged into this by the actions of his daughter.

I also think it is very weird he called police to report his gas cans missing when he knew damned well Casey took them. THAT does not make sense.

How did he know Casey took them ? The lock was cut on the shed and there were several reported burglaries in the area. He didn't know shew had them until 6/24 when Casey came home for a bit.

I too want justice for Caylee. I find it sick beyond words what happened to her remains. I think after Casey was arrested with murder she couldn't have come out with what really happened. I think she finally told Baez but she couldn't confess to the police without George admitting his role. So Baez had to wait and put together his case in court.

Why couldn't Casey come out about an ACCIDENT ? I'll tell you why ... there was evidence of chloroform in Caylee's system and if she reported the location of the body, she'd be in Lowell CI convicted of 1st degree murder.

I read this the other day and wondered why this guy didn't testify for the DT. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the DT sure had experts examine Casey didn't they? If she could have been diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder, PTSD, or any type of mental illness or suffering from childhood trauma ... wouldn't it have come out during those examinations?

No offense to your post at all, I just read that article as more speculation with nothing factual to base it on in this case.

JMO

You got that right...they had two independent MD's check her out pretrial in hopes of maybe coming up with something like this theory, because it would have made their jobs much easier. Then three court-appointed MDs examined her during the trial as a result of the competency motion. You can bet your last dollar that if they found any signs of bipolar disorder or anything else that would have explained her outrageous behavior, the DT would have been all over that like stink on poop. Dr. Ablow has never met with ICA. :twocents:

You got that right...they had two independent MD's check her out pretrial in hopes of maybe coming up with something like this theory, because it would have made their jobs much easier. Then three court-appointed MDs examined her during the trial as a result of the competency motion. You can bet your last dollar that if they found any signs of bipolar disorder or anything else that would have explained her outrageous behavior, the DT would have been all over that like stink on poop. Dr. Ablow has never met with ICA. :twocents:

Dr.Ablow had a failed tv show,probably looking for his 15 minutes of fame.His theory is built on lies nothing more.

no if GA was involved casey would have told sooner. nothing in her personality suggests she was anyody's victim. quite the opposite actually. jesse nailed it when he called her a diabolical liar. she had no problem "confessing" GA's involvement once her DT dreamed it up. if she wa protecting him she would have continued to the end or pled out to the truth within the 1st year and not waited for a DP trial. too risky. heck..her letters to cookie sho me she was still going with zanny defense in the 1st year still. DT reviewed the evience and depos and found a way to use the anthonys protection of casey against them. thy got lucky, any other jury would have at least been hung. she's just happend to have had 12 jurors willing to close their eyes to the circumstances.

the jury went for an easy way out. their lack of thought process doesnt make me exclude mine.

she is guilty of caylee's death and not reporting it. thats suspicious no mater how u slice it. an accident could have been called in. u dont go into shock and dump a child's body for an accident and make it look like murder. no matter how badly you dont want you date night ruined..

her parents are guilty of their behavior post day 31..not prior in my eyes regarding caylee's death. JMO

I 100% believe Casey is guilty and George was NOT involved.

However, I read her jailhouse letters yesterday, and I am wondering if this was some kind of Andrea Yates sitation. Has anyone else read the letters and what did they think of them?

She talks about God ALOT and constantly quotes from Scripture. She talks about how it is good that Caylee isn't here so she would not have to suffer w a bad family (or something to that effect). She sounds completely off the wall in the letters. They are SOO weird.

She sounds happy, smiley faces, etc., and she seems like she is completely dissociated from reality. Even in December when they have found Caylee, she is there talking about peanut butter.

I don't know - is she acting? Is she mental? I can't believe she cannot not be mental -she has to be. Who lies like that? Something is wrong. Doesn't excuse what she did and she probably doesn't meet the definition of legal insanity -which would require her to not know it was wrong. But she has to be clinically ill.

I would be interested to hear what others think of the letters. What do others make of all of the religious references? I assume that they maybe were not introduced in trial for hearsay reasons (I guess they would not be a statement against interest to get around hearsay rules, if the defense wanted to offer them in).

Dr.Ablow had a failed tv show,probably looking for his 15 minutes of fame.His theory is built on lies nothing more.
Would you please clarify what you mean by "his theory?" That is, are you referring to the widely accepted theory of trauma and behavior, which Dr, Ablow touched upon? Or are you referring to JB's defense theory?

Some of the things Jesse Grund and his dad have said about the Anthonys has me thinking. Cindy was really overbearing and I can picture George saying "your mother will never forgive you!" But, it still doesn't explain her sitting in jail for 3 years and never bringing this up. Nor does it explain her actions after the "accidental" death of her daughter. I find it hard to believe that George stayed out of any conversation with Casey regarding Caylee's whereabouts. How could he smell death in her car, but just ignore it and go to work? I'm 99% certain Casey is guilty, but 1% is still nagging at me!

I dont believe he even knew then what happen ,if he even knows now.

What I do find interesting is the reports of her phone pings and the time george said he saw them pull out of the driveway. All in your linked article.

There is no I believe GA truely saw them leave that day together like he said he did.

she could have left and then double backed after she knew GA left. his call to the house was maybe trying to bust her bing bak home. it sent of the calls to CA right after IIRC of casey probably trying to see why GA called ia her mom. cayle probably died at home after GA left for work is my guess but its only a hunch . i really wish cadaver dogs would have searched the house.

everyone stating the 9th was weird tho since even tho casey was saying 31 days they all claimed last time to see her was the 9th. what the heck was that all about. 31 days led to the 16th. the anthonys are a puzzle we will never solve but it doesnt make casey less culpable since her DT claims she was there for TOD. she should have been charged with child abuse. that would have at least covered an "accident not reported for aid to resusitate"
the verdict depresses me because now everyone is buying into the GA something theory and i personally dont think he did.

JMO

I read the article as well and I appreciate the person posting it here. But...
Like you it all seems more speculation.
If this scenario fit KC why in the world would her DT play Russian Roulette with her life if this can be proven?
I hope everyone will understand that when I post I am in no way trying to push my opinion on anyone. I am only trying to make sense of the senseless.
I am not familiar with any DRS. KC may have seen while incarcerated but if she was examined hopefully they would have been able to diagnose a person this sick.

I 100% believe Casey is guilty and George was NOT involved.

However, I read her jailhouse letters yesterday, and I am wondering if this was some kind of Andrea Yates sitation. Has anyone else read the letters and what did they think of them?

She talks about God ALOT and constantly quotes from Scripture. She talks about how it is good that Caylee isn't here so she would not have to suffer w a bad family (or something to that effect). She sounds completely off the wall in the letters. They are SOO weird.

She sounds happy, smiley faces, etc., and she seems like she is completely dissociated from reality. Even in December when they have found Caylee, she is there talking about peanut butter.

I don't know - is she acting? Is she mental? I can't believe she cannot not be mental -she has to be. Who lies like that? Something is wrong. Doesn't excuse what she did and she probably doesn't meet the definition of legal insanity -which would require her to not know it was wrong. But she has to be clinically ill.

I would be interested to hear what others think of the letters. What do others make of all of the religious references? I assume that they maybe were not introduced in trial for hearsay reasons (I guess they would not be a statement against interest to get around hearsay rules, if the defense wanted to offer them in).

Casey is very different from Andrea Yates, Yates was definitely mentally ill and evenso many wanted her to die.

I read the jailhouse letters too, I have known people in jail, they KNOW that they are monitored and act accordingly. She was smart enough to know that her letters were likely to be seized. In fact, I think that they knew she was sneaking notes and let her get away with it to gain insight about her. I noticed that she referred to God as "Daddy", that besides talking about God, she discussed her raging hormones and food much, much more than she mentioned Caylee.

I don't think she is mentally ill so much as she is just manipulative and maybe just plain evil.

One thing that has long baffled me is the two different arrangements of Casey's bedroom. To wit:

bedroom.jpg

Crime Scene Photo

abc_casey_anthony_dm_bedroom_110616_ssh.jpg

Defense Photo

There is one other point I'd like to make about the opinions offered by Dr Keith Ablow in his interview. He mentions childhood sexual abuse and the possibility of ICA suffering from trauma due to being abused by her father. He also brings up the possibility ICA is suffering from bi-polar disorder. JMO it is speculation as neither has been proven even if it does seem to explain ICA's behavior.

My best friend was sexually abused by family members as child. She also suffers from and is being treated for bi-polar disorder. She has never killed a child. She's never physically harmed anyone. Just as people have stated for someone to claim sexual abuse when they were not victimized does a huge disservice to the real victims, the same is true with mental illness. I don't think it's ok, especially for a doctor, to speculate about a mental illness diagnosis to explain someone's actions. To do so, in my humble opinion, casts a false light on everyone who is suffering from the disorder.

Sorry, this guy really made my blood boil. JMO and all that.

I'm one hundred percent sure she is guilty of aggravated manslaughter at a minimum. After the trial, I am open to the possibility that she was im'ing or texting and caylee drowned because casey wasn't watching her.

I think it is more likely that she killed her (somehow) and left her in the trunk for a day or two. Then backed into the garage and double bagged her and put her in the laundry bag. Then back in the trunk (after finding the back yard too hard to dig). Then at some point tossed her into the woods. But i'm not 100% on whether it was chloroform or duct tape and if it was premeditated. I think it was likely that she kept half the back seat down so it was like a little tent area in the trunk, and would tell Caylee to crawl back there and nap after she either xanax'd her or used chloroform. Although I'm not sure how Casey chloroformed Caylee without gassing herself unconscious, too. I'm also not sure if the tape was cause of death or applied after death. If i'd been on the jury, i think i would have been on the fence for the more extreme charges, but would have hung the jury rather than not convict of at a minimum the aggravated manslaughter.

I have no doubt ICA is a sociopath and has lied her way out of a conviction. If this has been posted before, I apologize. But it is worth another read IMO.

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2011/06/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-does.html

Here is a list of some of the things you will hear come out of a psychopath's mouth:

It's not my fault.

Why is everyone blaming me?

I am innocent.

Why is SHE getting all the attention?

Honestly, I am telling the truth

Sound familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online