Has Any Ramsey Defender Ever Given an Explanation for the Pineapple?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If that were the case then I would think that Patsy herself would have offered that up as an explanation.ppl with ST memory loss can and do realize they have it.she'd been off chemo long enough to know whether she had a memory problem or not.
I can't rightoffhand recall his name,but I know there's a driver in nascar who has to give constant reports to his crew chief;due to ST memory loss,he can't recall what the car is doing from one minute to the next.
Besides that,Patsy had a pretty good memory when she wanted to.I think it was summed up earlier as 'selective Ramnesia',which fits well,IMO.

I wonder if she wore it with the outfit she had on that night.sounds like it would have matched.if we could see the White's pics,we would know.

I wonder when www.acandyrose.com will have them on her site? If you click on crime scene photos...there are some pictures that are not up yet, that says UNDER CONSTRUCTION, and one of them says..."The White's 96 Christmas Party", or something like that. But the pictures are not up yet. I am anxiously awaiting though.

Perhaps. I recall that Nancy Reagan knelt and pressed her face to her husband's casket, about the level of where his heart would have been. And in that moment, I suddenly realised that she must have truly loved him and been feeling terribly bereft, to seek some comfort from such a cold, hard surface.

She wasn't the only one who took his death hard.

Poor lady, she'd lived so much of her life just for him and then she was alone in the most final way.

Yeah. I know the feeling, having lost my mother.

"Selective Ramnesia" is sort of redundant, isn't it?

She wasn't the only one who took his death hard.

"Selective Ramnesia" is sort of redundant, isn't it?

I will second that regarding taking Reagans death hard and knowing the feeling we lost all 4 parents in less than 2 years time. I rechanneled that by doing Hospice.

If that were the case then I would think that Patsy herself would have offered that up as an explanation.ppl with ST memory loss can and do realize they have it.she'd been off chemo long enough to know whether she had a memory problem or not.

Maybe. I know from personal experience (I have brain damage) that there is a huge social stigma around having any sort of mental difficulty.

People who are comfortable with themselves as they are don't feel such pressure; was Patsy Ramsey such a person? I think, considering the evidence, not. She seems to have been insecure. For instance, continuing to remind people for many years of her bachelor's degree in journalism outside of contexts where holding such a degree would be relevant.

She also seemed to me to be very status conscious. Her house reeks of keeping up appearances. Not only was it carefully furnished, she did stuff like picking colour themes for holiday decorating.

Would Patsy Ramsey have wanted to risk being discounted due to short term memory loss? I doubt it. I think she would have covered it up and refused to even be assessed for it.

I am so sorry.

My own parents are still alive, in their late 80s and truckin' right along. I can't imagine losing either of them.

I wish there were something I could say that would make the pain magically easier but I have nothing. Except that I am so very sorry.

I wonder when www.acandyrose.com will have them on her site? If you click on crime scene photos...there are some pictures that are not up yet, that says UNDER CONSTRUCTION, and one of them says..."The White's 96 Christmas Party", or something like that. But the pictures are not up yet. I am anxiously awaiting though.

I don't think they'll be posted. That site is now listed as an "archive" site, and I don't think its updated anymore. The photos from the White's party are still evidence in a case that is still considered open (though as we know, the Rs are "cleared"). They won't be released to the public until the case is closed, a trial is held and the photos are made public, or a judge releases them (as happened with the autopsy report).

We need to get in on the ground level of a new DA in Boulder!

We need to ask LE and the Gov. why, now that DA Lacy has "publically cleared the R's", officials do not choose to 'shake up the case' by releasing some evidence which has until now, been "held back".

The pictures from the White's Party would be a wonderful thing to release, IMO...

Maybe. I know from personal experience (I have brain damage) that there is a huge social stigma around having any sort of mental difficulty.

People who are comfortable with themselves as they are don't feel such pressure; was Patsy Ramsey such a person? I think, considering the evidence, not. She seems to have been insecure. For instance, continuing to remind people for many years of her bachelor's degree in journalism outside of contexts where holding such a degree would be relevant.

She also seemed to me to be very status conscious. Her house reeks of keeping up appearances. Not only was it carefully furnished, she did stuff like picking colour themes for holiday decorating.

Would Patsy Ramsey have wanted to risk being discounted due to short term memory loss? I doubt it. I think she would have covered it up and refused to even be assessed for it.

sure, but I don't recall ever coming across anything that indicated she had it in her day to day life.she seemed to know the ins and outs of her daily life,just as she had before.it appears to be only the things relative to pertinent evidence that she doesn't 'recall'.

We need to get in on the ground level of a new DA in Boulder!

We need to ask LE and the Gov. why, now that DA Lacy has "publically cleared the R's", officials do not choose to 'shake up the case' by releasing some evidence which has until now, been "held back".

The pictures from the White's Party would be a wonderful thing to release, IMO...
it would...what have they got to hide if all is well in Ram land? In particular,Patsy's clothes,JB's clothes and hairstyle appear to be relevant to not releasing the photos.possibly John's clothes as well?

on that note I wonder if perhaps patsy got JB to wear a scarf (since there were some q's about a scarf),so she would still match her somewhat?perhaps she was strangled with that?

I am so sorry.

My own parents are still alive, in their late 80s and truckin' right along. I can't imagine losing either of them.

I wish there were something I could say that would make the pain magically easier but I have nothing. Except that I am so very sorry.

No need to be sorry, Grainne Dhu. You didn't cause it. I'm glad to hear about your parents. I just never thought I'd lose both of mine before I was 30.

it would...what have they got to hide if all is well in Ram land? In particular,Patsy's clothes,JB's clothes and hairstyle appear to be relevant to not releasing the photos.possibly John's clothes as well?

on that note I wonder if perhaps patsy got JB to wear a scarf (since there were some q's about a scarf),so she would still match her somewhat?perhaps she was strangled with that?

The scarf seems to have a running theme and I think it was much more to do with the case than just a question of the fibers. John placing a silk scarf in her coffin is just plain weird, but in Ramseyland what is not?

Maybe we need to list all issues in the case involving a scarf...

-both JR and PR were interviewed about the scarf pictured in the photographs

-JR put scarf in the coffin

-PR bought scarves for gifts and gave them out to 'friends'

Any others?

(I wonder if it was scarves in the gifts being delivered as gifts after the White's party/dinner??? Does anyone remember reading what the gifts were?)

Were JBR and BR left inside the car alone when the R's delivered the gifts or did only one parent exit the car to deliver the gifts?

good idea.
John says in DOI that the gifts were gift baskets Patsy had bid on and won in an auction.But who knows if that's the truth or not!
As far as I recall reading,it was said only Patsy got out.

I had read that PR said in one of her depos that she had given some of their men friends scarves for Christmas that year. I think they all got similar ones; there was also a scarf that showed up in a crime scene photo, and I believe it was in the basement, possibly the laundry area (which was right outside the wineceller).

Most excellent post I have had bleeds into my brain and several strokes so it is difficult sometimes for me as welll. There is a stigma attached and Patsy Ramseys world to appear to be perfect. It was always about appearances. They had the part of the house they lived in and the rest was very unmanaged. Patsy would not have tolerated the appearance of inperfection if her reputation is accurately portrayed by those who knew her best.

patsy fed JBR pineapple upstairs in her bedroom

burke was asked to take the pineapple bowl downstairs..

that takes care of that

(As Capt. Jack Sparrow): I like it. Simple, easy to remember!

yep, simple is good

i dont think patsy or john are great minds or great criminals

if they were great murderers they would have had alot better answers than
saying "i dont know" 8000 times.

if they were good at killing then there would never been all the questions which they "could" not answer

sometimes we make things much much more complicated than they are.

personally, i think they are lousy liars and rotten to the core.

Well, let me put it like this, robotdog.

If John was responsible for JB's ongoing molestation, it doesn't GET any more rotten than that. But I think Patsy was a good lady who got in over her head and couldn't find a way out.

yep, simple is good

That's what Occam said!

i dont think patsy or john are great minds or great criminals

Agreed. Some people tell me that the Ramseys were too smart to have done such a lousy job of staging the crime scene. But "smart" doesn't necessarily mean "know what you're doing." Yes, John was a great businessman. Patsy was a great pageant diva. That doesn't make them good criminals.

if they were great murderers they would have had alot better answers than saying "i dont know" 8000 times.

Maybe they should have gotten their money back from their lawyers. LOL

if they were good at killing then there would never been all the questions which they "could" not answer

Yeah, they could have written a "How To" book!

sometimes we make things much much more complicated than they are.

How true, grasshopper.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620