Has Anyone looked at this yet? Possible location of Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I can remember about 'Brian's remote viewing' is when Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped.

Brian drew a sketch showing ES in a hole underground.

When she was found, ES told about being taken from her home and chained underground near her home the first few days.

Close enough to hear searchers calling her and to hear the dogs.

So....what I'm getting at is I can't completely discount his viewings...

But thats just me..

Are you sure it was Elizabeth Smart? Brian, by his own admission in his bio, has only been at this for a few years... even his archives reflect that, since they only go back to 2005. ES was kidnapped in 2002 and recovered in March of 2003.

This letter that was posted on the first link here gave me the creeps. It sounds like this is exactly what could have happened. I always thought she put her in a dumpster so it will be very hard to find her little body. Here's the letter:

Dear Brian,

I am so glad you have put Caylee on your list. I had a strange dream right after the first time I heard about Caylee Anthony. Today is the first day I have looked at your site since she has been on the boards. I was curious to see if you had put her up there. When I read your notes on the case I cried. Because it is very similar, (although not the exact same) as the dream I had about Caylee.

In my dream I saw Caylee's mother, fighting with Caylee's grandmother about wanting to go shopping at the mall, and her grandmother kept telling her daughter that she didn't have money to spend at the mall, and that she was a parent now, and Caylee should be first priority. She went into a spiel, telling her daughter to be an adult, take care of her own child, and that she wouldn't watch Caylee for her to go "galavanting". I than saw Caylee sitting in the back seat of a car, her mother driving eratically. They got to a covered parking lot. But it was hot out. Still her mother cracked the windows of the car, and I thought to myself, oh God, it's over ninety degrees. Even in the shade I knew this was a BAD idea.

Caylee was left sitting in the back seat of the car. No one noticed her. When someone finally walked by the car close enough to see Caylee, she was gone, slumped in the bottom of the car, she had slipped off the seat, and was laying across the bottom of the car. So the person who could have saved her had he seen her, didn't see her, she was passed out. The whole time I watched her in the car seemed like an eternity and I was thinking, oh my God please let someone save her.

No such luck. Her mother came back to the car, and by now, Caylee wasn't breathing. She had baked from the outside in, and was dead. Her mother put her bags in the back of the car, didn't even check on Caylee first, which made me so mad. She went to the back, and shook Caylee. She tried to wake her up. Than, instead of panicking, and calling 911 to see if they could try and bring her back, she grabbed a pink blanket from the bottom of the car, and wrapped Caylee into it. She was angry. Cursing under her breath that it was all her mother's fault for not watching her in the first damned place. Her words, not mine. She looked around and than dumped Caylee into the trunk, wrapped in the pink blanket.

She drove to her mom's, her mom wasn't home and she ran to a neighbor's and asked to borrow a shovel after trying to get into a locked shed. She buried Caylee in the back yard, covered her up with dirt, patted it down, and went and gave the shovel back. She sat on the mother's porch smoking like a fiend. She was angry not upset, not crying, no sadness, no regret just totally pissed. I didn't see anything more for that day, I woke up crying for Caylee, it seemed real very real. When I fell back asleep, I could see Caylee covered in dirt in the back of the same car. She was still wrapped in the pale pink blanket. Her mom drove to a building. It was tall, sadly that's all I can tell you about the building. And there was a dumpster in an alley next to the building. It was very late at night. She dumped Caylee still wrapped up in the dumpster. I could tell somehow that the next morning the dumpster was going to be unloaded into a truck and taken to a dump.

When I awoke the next morning I felt exhausted as if I had gotten no sleep at all.

I so hope I'm wrong Brian. For someone to treat their baby like a piece of trash, they need to be totally out of their minds. Totally psychopathic. There is something terribly wrong with Caylee's mother.

On a side note, I get the feeling that Caylee's grandmother knows Caylee is dead, but won't admit it, even to herself. I feel she loves that little girl and doesn't want to believe that her daughter could do such a thing. Without a body, I feel that this grandma will never stop hoping. I have a feeling she will be looking at children passing by her until the day she dies, wondering if this is her.

Thanks Brian, and I hope I helped,
Carla reply
Thanks Carla.
Brian

her new friends who had drugs/booze which she may have gotten/
or even wandered and been hit by a car/
in a lot/
something dealing with neglect and not being wartched properly after all her mom watched and cared for Caylee all her little life so Casey is not used to doing that and may have just forgotten she was around?

Could I make a wild guess that the "Carla" who wrote that letter is none other than Carla Baron?
They all make an appearance on the media-heavy cases.

They talked about one off of Lee Vista Blvd. - which is VERY close to Cindy's house. I thought about that one myself when I looked at the maps the other day.

I, along with other posters I am sure, discussed this one long before any psychic predicted it as a possible location as well, lol.

The bottom line is that we are not discussing "personal beliefs" here. We are discussing the well documented fact that of all the mediums and psychics that have contacted families of the missing, NONE of them have nailed a location. Period. Further, lots of them have wasted a TREMENDOUS amount of resources for LE, and tied families up in knots with their predictions. It isn't right. JMO.

These psychics sound so convincing, don't they?

Unfortunately they prey on our most basic need to know.

This is America and you have the right to believe whatever you want, even if it's fantasy.

Over the years I've had some considerable experience with some
"celebrity" psychics and can tell you from my experience that it was
all a bunch of crap.

It would absolutely shock most moral, decent people what some people
will do for money. Especially so called psychics.

David Lohr decribes it the best in this article.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/06/page/2/

Don't get sucked in ... get informed about conartists and congames.

Sorry, but this subject sends me right off the deep end.

:no:

Who was the psychic in the Laci Peterson case? She was pretty right on. Remember Jackie contacted her and they sent her Laci's shoes? She believed it was Scott from the beginning. She was from Florida and I believe her servise was free of charge.

These psychics sound so convincing, don't they?

Unfortunately they prey on our most basic need to know.

This is America and you have the right to believe whatever you want, even if it's fantasy.

Over the years I've had some considerable experience with some
"celebrity" psychics and can tell you from my experience that it was
all a bunch of crap.

It would absolutely shock most moral, decent people what some people
will do for money. Especially so called psychics.

David Lohr decribes it the best in this article.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/06/page/2/

Don't get sucked in ... get informed about conartists and congames.

Sorry, but this subject sends me right off the deep end.

:no:

I agree that most are frauds. However, there are some out there that do work in investigations and some police stations use them on a regular basis.

I have a friend who is medium. As scary as it is, he is right on about things. The legitimate ones don't ask for money. They use their gifts for good and don't profit from it. I'm open to listen to anything that makes any sense at this point b/c the family sure doesn't make any sense. :rolleyes:

I don't know anything about the ones in this post, but jeez, I think its worth a shot because they have that attention *advertiser censored* locked away so that we can't beat the truth out of her. I'd be first in line for that :furious:

Brian isn't thought of too highly around here. As a matter of fact, we don't consider him much of anything besides a waste of time. He hasn't been right yet that I can tell on ANY case.

I know nothing about the guy other than what I've seen in the past couple of days.

My opinion: he's a shyster and a charlatan who may get something right once in awhile, much like even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Good god...if you look at the huge areas he has circled as potential places to look for Caylee, well, yeah, it's very probable that she'll be found somewhere in those huge circles.

I have vivid dreams, too. Last night I dreamed about a dragon. OMG! That has to be the answer! A dragon carried Caylee off.

Makes as much sense as what's going on at that website.

Forensics will solve this case. Vivid dreams and sleep writing won't.

Could I make a wild guess that the "Carla" who wrote that letter is none other than Carla Baron?
They all make an appearance on the media-heavy cases.
After reading the letter, I was wondering the same thing. :) I do think it's an entirely possible theory.

Who was the psychic in the Laci Peterson case? She was pretty right on. Remember Jackie contacted her and they sent her Laci's shoes? She believed it was Scott from the beginning. She was from Florida and I believe her servise was free of charge.

That was Noreen R?? from Florida who was contacted by Jackie..There was a fee involved because remember when the Peterson clan tried to deny they contact Noreen, she showed the cancelled check to LE..and yes, she knew it was Scott immediately and contacted LE and I think that she also contacted Jackie to tell her that she had to tell LE of her findings/feelings.

Brian isn't thought of too highly around here. As a matter of fact, we don't consider him much of anything besides a waste of time. He hasn't been right yet that I can tell on ANY case.

he seems to be covering all his bases with the locations, hoping to get one right? they are scattered throughout the whole metro area of orlando, none of them that close to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme