• Start date
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dear Casey ..

Give it the he!! up already! :furious:

Love,
Marla

IMO, there is every chance that Casey is going to do hard time for the rest of her life for killing her baby girl.

I would like to caution everyone about putting their true home address and name on any correspondence to her. Although she is a 5 ft, 100 pound weakling, she may very well cultivate " friends" who are career criminals with associates on the " outside" who are also hardened criminals.
I would really hate for anyone to get caught up in this and truly get Casey's attention for an extended length of time. Like I said, I doubt she has the power to hurt anyone, but she may well hook up with people who do.

Please-whenever you feel the ( misguided) urge to write to a baby-killer-give only your first name and use a PO box which can't be traced back to you . OK? :)
Maria

It's going to be hot in Florida today but not hot enough for what Casey deserves.

smilie_sauer1.gif
:behindbar
smilie_sauer1.gif

Jose said in an interview that he was screening her mail. I think it was back when it was rumored Scott P and her were new pen pals.

I doubt he will let anything that isn't positive and supportive get to her.

Amen to you and God Bless you. We have to forgive. Turn it over to the lord.

I won't touch that...but having suffered a perinatal loss and having had to bury that child...no she's not where she should be. Neither is Caylee.

Sorry it was poorly written. I didn't mean she should be dead, I meant that since she's dead prayers aren't going to help her because she's in heaven now and no prayers are going to put her in a better place.

If she was missing then prayers might help to find her but we all know what's happened to her now.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss of a child but that's an extremely different story than Caylee's.

You all are wasting your time. Except for Steely Dan, he is highly amusing!

Your letter is beautiful.

I understand wanting to write to her. But I also understand that there's no reaching a sociopath.

I wouldn't have felt better doing it--but I'm very glad you did.

Merry Christmas!

IMO, there is every chance that Casey is going to do hard time for the rest of her life for killing her baby girl.

I would like to caution everyone about putting their true home address and name on any correspondence to her. Although she is a 5 ft, 100 pound weakling, she may very well cultivate " friends" who are career criminals with associates on the " outside" who are also hardened criminals.
I would really hate for anyone to get caught up in this and truly get Casey's attention for an extended length of time. Like I said, I doubt she has the power to hurt anyone, but she may well hook up with people who do.

Please-whenever you feel the ( misguided) urge to write to a baby-killer-give only your first name and use a PO box which can't be traced back to you . OK? :)
Maria

FYI, most jails will not accept mail with no name or return address. The PO Box is a good idea.

I am sure that KC is getting lots of mail. She'll only read it if it suits her. Remember how she told LP to get the hell out of her house when he told her not to bother going into the whole Nanny the Zanny story. This man had just bailed her out for $50,000. So unless you are planning to write and say "KC, I feel so sorry for you . . . are you okay? Do you need anything? Can I send you some money?" . . . don't bother. If it's therapy that you are looking for, then write it but don't bother sending it. Save your stamp as someone else said.

I don't think that CA and GA will stay in their denial as Scott's parents have. Maybe a letter to them is a better idea as long as you are not going to be mean to them. They may have lied but they love(d) Caylee. They will spend the rest of their lives feeling guilty that they didn't do right by Caylee.
Very good point...it is good therapy to write down what you're feeling. Oftentimes, that's enough of a release.

Sorry it was poorly written. I didn't mean she should be dead, I meant that since she's dead prayers aren't going to help her because she's in heaven now and no prayers are going to put her in a better place.

If she was missing then prayers might help to find her but we all know what's happened to her now.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss of a child but that's an extremely different story than Caylee's.
Again, I will not touch this...prayers are personal... and IMHO children/babies shouldn't have their sweet innocent lives cut short by any means. This day, Christmas, is meant for children. Caylee should be here enjoying every moment of it. As the topic is "writing a letter to Casey", I can only say I have no words for her as she has deprived that precious child of her life.

I've thought of writing many times, but given what I would most likely say, I'm afraid I might wind up in jail too. :eek:
------------
DesSands,I LOL when I read your post.I agree.They would take me away.I cannot think of one civil word to say to her.may every ounce of her body rot in he!! one day.

I had my hunky hubby write her on myspace when she got out the first time. She added him, read all the emails he wrote but never replied. He always wrote from a clueless position just like hey I heard about your baby u must be scared blah blah. The last one he wrote her was talking about having faith in god that if anyone hurt Caylee they will be tortured in hell. Five minutes after she read it he was removed from her friends list.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Oh, I misunderstood...you're writing to tell her YOU forgive her. I was under the impression that you wanted to convince her to tell the truth. Now, to me that is a waste of energy. I can appreciate you wanting to share your forgiveness. She, unfortunately, doesn't care.

But, the letter was good for Lele, whether KC read it or not.

The question of this thread is "Has anyone written to Casey?", NOT will you or what would you say, yadayada.

The thread starter said "If so, what did you say?" in her first post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back