Has The Defense Changed Your Mind About ICA's Guilt?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has the defense changed your mind about ICA's guilt?

• Yes

Votes: 43 6.0%
  • No

Votes: 408 56.6%
  • Waste. Huge waste.

Votes: 270 37.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We don't and with her history, she didn't help herself to anyone ever believing her about.anything.ever. Just MO.

ITA. She's going to be the girl who cried wolf the rest of her life because no one morsel of truth can be believed to come out of her mouth. I'm not sure she even knows how to tell the truth. If she was abused, no one will ever believe her, unfortunately. Honestly, I think she's lying. She has shown that she will destroy her family to save herself. And we're talking especially two people that have supported her this whole time.

Yes, I do believe she drowned in the pool. Yes, I do believe that could account for the traces of choloform in the car. I am not sure I believe it was pre-meditated.

Respectfully snipped and BBM.....the A's DON'T use Chlorine to clean their pool. No chlorine would be present at all (as a result of the pool chemicals)

How do we know she lied? I'm only talking about the sexual abuse. How do we know??

Because she's never told the truth about anything? Because she drove around for 2 days with her dead baby in the trunk? Because Caylee died with duct over her mouth and nose? Because she stole from her friends, mother, and grandmother? Anyone who could do those things would have no problem lying about sex abuse.

Jose, darling, you misread my posts. I know I said you should argue that Caylee drowned in the pool and that Casey, because she was sexually and emotionally abused and therefore a little whacko in the head, lied and partied and generally ugly-coped and covered up the death.

But the whole POINT, Jose, of that defense, was so that you could GAIN credibility points by ADMITTING the dog evidence, the hair, the decomp, the dumping of Caylee's little body on Suburban, etc. You can't deny all that stuff too.

Seriously. You never listen to me. :banghead:

They've only further validated my opinion that they have nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Disgraceful.

Oh, an she was molested so she or her dad don't call 911 after a legitimate accident. Puleeeeeeez. This whole accident coverup molestation crud is attempted smear to obfuscate. And it makes me so angry. Women who have brothers, fathers, and sons need to be alert to the fact that some unscrupulous women have cried rape when there wasn't. That's one of the worse things you can do to a man. IMO, this witch is lying about her father and brother because she's a sociopath and they can't do anything more for her than this, so to hell with 'em. She'll say whatever she needs to say, and the defense will apparently let her. Today, I think I've seen how truly evil this woman is, and I now believe she could have killed her own child. Look what she just did to her father....and to women who were molested as children by slinging around false claims to avoid the consequences of her own acts.

I hand this small, little, teeny tiny place in the back of my mind that thought maybe, just maybe, there was some horrible accident that happened to Caylee. But after hearing Casey's defense today, I am 100 percent convinced it was premeditated murder. They erased any doubt that I might have had by presenting so many half-baked, loosely-woven theories.

So yes, the defense did change my mind today, but not in the direction that they intended.

How do we know she lied? I'm only talking about the sexual abuse. How do we know??

Because the first chance she had to get it out and make her father pay for what he had allegedly done to her, she didn't say one single word other than Zanny, Zanny, Zanny! Or..I don't trust Jesse.. :banghead:

No way in hell would she have sat in jail all these years on an hard bunk with bumps breaking out all over her back just to save it till trial.

I agree, she does have a history of lying. I agree, it looks like an excuse to get out of a murder rap. It could also be true. Just saying. Not trying to make enemies here. She's still a pretty loathsome person, I'll agree on that any time, any day.

:rings: I so understand what you're saying! And never ever enemies here. I enjoy opposing views. :toast:

Yes, I do believe she drowned in the pool. Yes, I do believe that could account for the traces of choloform in the car. I am not sure I believe it was pre-meditated.

Respectfully snipped and BBM.....the A's DON'T use Chlorine to clean their pool. No chlorine would be present at all (as a result of the pool chemicals)

Except that pool acid contains chlorine. Just thought of that. :waitasec:

She's a proven liar, about anything and everything, including the death of her own baby. It's not a stretch to conclude that she also lied about being sexually abused.

Do I know she lied about it with 100% certainty? No, but I don't care enough to really ponder it, because even if she's telling the truth about that one thing, it doesn't change the fact that she lied about her dead baby. I can't muster any sympathy or even care for whatever KC has suffered in her life.

I'm cold like that.

No and trust me, any respect I had for Beaz has evaporated to nothing.
I really do hope the Florida bar is watching the entire trial and see how much slander Beaz been doing.

The defense has not changed my mind, however, my mom who doesn't know anything about this case listened to the defence and said I dont think she is guilty, I think the baby drowned. Because I have followed the case and know how JB is I dont buy it, but it concerns me that someone who hasn't followed it could beleive it, because the jury might buy it, all they need is one to buy it.

My 20 year old son doesn't follow the case either, but after he heard about the
alleged drowning incident he said it could have happened that way. No! :banghead: No! :banghead: No! :banghead:

:banghead:

It's a good point, however. I don't think (even based upon the preponderance of the evidence given what has been presented so far) that GA assaulted ICA, although the two points I cried during this whole case was when JB made that allegation (the one in explicit detail) and when he stated that Caylee drowned in the pool on the 16th, both today.

However, GA would most likely deny that he sexually assaulted his daughter. The fact that he did not plead the fifth, give an obvious weak denial or contrived weak answer to assist the defense shows that this was not a ruse on the part of the defense and GA and Cindy. So it is a reasonable possibility that is a lot more convincing than the Zanny story. It would explain her lying tendencies (AFAIK).

Before the trial I always thought that an "aha" moment would be that Caylee was a product of rape (although not from LA/GA), although, that would not work in this case since we would know about it from evidence and/or testimony released from the depositions and/or defense discoveries.

The GA sexual assault does make some sense (although still leaves a lot unexplained).

But turning back to the posters original comment. How do we know that she is lying?

You know, if JB had stuck with just the sexual abuse and accident theory, he might have had reasonable doubt. While he was speaking, it occurred to me that YES, there is something terribly wrong with this girl. All the things we have said about Casey were brought up - the lying when she doesn't need to lie, the lying when she knows she will be caught, etc.

I wouldn't have believed it still, because once she was in jail she was safe to tell whomever and get away from them. I don't believe that even the most abused person would be willing to go to death row over an accident I don't believe a loving mother would allow her abuser to babysit her daughter. I don't believe the palsy-walsy stuff between her and George was an act. But the "hey beautiful!" and the comments about her weight and the weird family dynamic really might have planted a seed of doubt for some people.

However, JB totally lost me with the Kronk story. He should have just left that out. He could have said that George took Caylee's body and Casey never saw her again. Why did he have to drag RK into it? It makes NO SENSE!!! I think he got stuck on the idea of RK, and couldn't let it go even when they came up with a better story. I think RK pissed him off and he couldn't let go of it.

JB reminds me of a lot of preachers. They tell a good story, but they don't know when to wrap it up. About the time they should be closing, they go off on some tangent and lose the whole congregation, so that you don't even remember the good part.

Casey can basically kiss her *advertiser censored** goodbye. She's a goner.

I will be one of the tiny minority that believes Jose Baez did a remarkable job in his opening statements. Indeed, the commentator for In Session could only say, "Oh my God" when it was finished, and then remarked that Baez had acted brilliantly, and turned the case on its head. I do believe that dysfunctional families of this type indeed have sexual molestation as a fact and produce Caseys. If Baez used crude imagery, it was to show the raw reality. I believe things are as he says they are.

ETA:And yes, I am one who has not read extensively on the case, so may be more of the perspective mind-set of a possible juror.

Long time lurker, rarely post so I hope you guys can bare with me as I try to explain my thoughts. I have followed this case extensively since day 1. I certainly think it is very possible the child did drown in the pool. I'm having a hard time accepting that George was home at the time and HE covered it up. However, I remember throughout the last 3 years I have heard over and over in the media and on this forum that THEY (CA & GA) knew, They knew that Caylee was dead. I think she did make a flurry of calls for help with no response because they had besided on TOUGH LOVE. They knew she wasn't working and was not going to watch Caylee for her to party. That's why they wouldn't answer her calls. So she panicked and came up with the kidnapping story using the already established lie of the "Nanny". I don't believe for a minute that the parents believed that and that they both knew the child was dead on day 1. However, I do believe she was molested. I am a victim of sexual abuse by my father "figure" from the age of 9 til 16 and I have seen the signs in Casey since day one. A few things stand out for me that now may have a meaning. One, the first call home Casey says, "You don't know what my involvement is?!!!" It sounds like she is saying you know exactly what happened and I believe she did tell them the child drowned. Two, the first jail house visit Casy says, "Don't worry I didn't say anything". HMMMMM. You can take that like maybe they knew about Caylee or you can take that like she didn't tell anyone about the molestation. Three, I think the computer searches has to off George alone, not Cindy. okay, come at me but please be gentle lol.

I think when they say GA and CA knew Caylee was dead, it meant that they hadn't seen her for a long time and knew something was amiss and had a gut feeling something had happened to her. Again, just because you get abused doesn't give you a pass on murdering someone or covering up an accident (if that is what it really is). As for ICA first comment, I think she thought her parents should automatically believe she had no involvement, thus she was incredulous that they asked. As for the second comment that she didn't talk, that would be the first thing I would tell someone when they got arrested, and/or her attorney would have told her - don't talk to anybody. She was just confirming that she hadn't talked with anyone like she was told. As for the computer searches, it has been proven that GA was at work and the only one home was ICA for most of the searches. Thus, she can't blame that on GA.

If KC is telling the truth regarding sexual abuse by her father, why did she continue to live under her father's roof, allow him access to her daughter, or was it just easier to throw her daughter under the bus and continue having her way paid in life using her parents in every way possible.

Sorry, don't believe for one minute she was ever abused sexually by anyone.

It's just IMOO.

What about the fact that CA went to the neighbors to borrow a shovel? What was that about?

I don't believe a word of her defense that her Father abused her, held her dead daughter in his arms or had a damn thing to do with this murder.

.....and murder is what it is. First degree...punishable by execution.

Let me add one thing if I may:.

When does sexual abuse (if it's true...which I doubt) absolve one of murder?

I think these people...the whole family...are nothing but trash to begin with. You'll find this in most of these cases where Nancy Grace jumps in and tries to add to her ratings.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentDove
Back