Has The Defense Changed Your Mind About ICA's Guilt?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has the defense changed your mind about ICA's guilt?

• Yes

Votes: 43 6.0%
  • No

Votes: 408 56.6%
  • Waste. Huge waste.

Votes: 270 37.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is sickening what the defense is saying. I don't believe one word that Casey says or they say in her defence. Now she throws her own father and brother under the bus with these lies. She is destroying their lives as she destroyed Caylee's life. When I think of how her parents stood by her, I'm just livid. How much will they take?

I haven't changed my mind on Casey's guilt.

And there was a thousand ways he could have made the sexual abuse allegation rather than the way he did. He is a dirty and despicable man.

ITA - The one comment he made - we all know which one - was rude and disrespectful to say in front of the jury. He wasn't even quoting anyone, those were his filthy words. I'm sure more than just a few of the jurors were offended. Baez made no friends today IMO.

:cow::cow::cow:

I have always believed ICA is GUILTY ... and today's "SHENANIGANS" by the DT and ICA's reactions CONFIRM her that ICA murdered Caylee Marie !!

Today's Opening Statement and JB's questioning of George A was a "DESPARATE ATTEMPT" by the DT that "BACKFIRED" in their face !!

And I don't think the Jury is going to buy it either !!!

Wouldn't KC have thought its just better to report this alleged accident than being accused of murder? Is she so naive or just plain stupid that she didn't believe if it was an accident and that if she hid the body it would definitely become criiminal. No, I don't think I buy it yet. I have to hear more evidence.

What I find interesting is that all the ridiculous things that Cindy and George have done and said to protect Casey have backfired to the point that the defense team is using their dysfunctional family as the Defense.

If you think about it, it is the only Defense that they really had from the start. She is gonna get the needle unless Cindy throws George under the bus. And I wouldn't be surprised if Jose was counting on that.

No. It validated my opinion of ICA's evilness. If she is evil enough to say her father FRAMED her by planting duct tape and making sure that the police got it, she is capable of doing anything.

Nope! I do not believe anything they say and this so called bombshell is just a joke IMO.

No, always thought she was guilty, still do, only differnce is I now believe that she's more evil than I had before.

No way. If all of this was true, does anyone really think that Casey would have stayed in jail for 3 years waiting for a chance to tell her story? Not bloody likely!

And I don't feel sorry for her either. She chose the path that she walked down. Nobody made her telll lies almost non-stop. She didn't have to steal. If it was so bad at home, she could have simply packed up her belonging and Caylee and asked any number of agencies for help.

The DT has changed my opinion altogether. I now believe their client deserves execution. Good job.

I bought into Baez's opening until he went off on the Roy Kronk Krazy Tangent. Then he totally lost me, for good.

I could have believed in the tragic accident, but instead of answering the questions that naturally arose from that, he went off on a bunch of wild tangents and was really off base.

His theory was essentially, He forced his daughter to have oral sex at 13, right before school, and so she learned to lie. Then on the 16th, Caylee drowned in the pool, and George yelled at Casey, blamed her, and wrapped duct tape around Caylee's face, then Roy Kronk the morally bankrupt meter reader dumped her a couple of months later in the neighborhood swamp. So Casey goes off and parties, makes up the nanny excuse, and never reports the tragedy, even after her arrest. She sat in jail for 3 years and covered for her father until now. Ummmm....Ok

After hearing JB throw out how GA and LA both molested her, Caylee drowned and GA covered it up, RK moved the body, and CA made KC lie and lie, I believe even more than ever that she is completely guilty!

Not a chance......They just made me even more certain that this is not going to end well for her! Perhaps if they really want to " so called save their client " from Death ( although I think they are only trying to set her free first, Baez pipe dream for his career and all that ) they should have miss evil-doer
plead to her murdering crime and serve her punishment. I think Mason being and old dog professional could tell that Baez wasn't selling the Jury on his Rantings.........JMO

It may be just me but I feel JB might as well have stuck the needle in her arm himself after giving his opening statement.

It's not just you Marina, I said the same thing too. Jose, you just killed your client.

ok im new to all this, but KC is accusing her father of molestation right? So is she trying to say that her father killed CA? Also what has this done to her family? I know they were supporting her at first. I know these sound like dumb questions, but I'm new to this case.

:cow::cow::cow:

JB really made a FOOL of himself during Opening Statements today ...

And ... I am still "reeling" from JB's statement about GA and his "private part" with ICA when she was "8 years old" ...

I mean really -- using the "p" word -- it was like a SHOCK AND AWE for me -- I was NOT EXPECTING THE P WORD !!

In My Opinion ... JB "LOST" what tiny little bit of CREDIBILITY he had left when he did that !

And Mr. Mason -- he ought to be ASHAMED of him and himself too !

I just hope LEE "follows in his father's footsteps" and does not go along with the DT's shenanigans ...

NO, they didn't change my mind, just further pushed me to wanting to be the person who fills her syringe with the lethal dose.

The same day ICA says she was crying and crying and crying because she found Caylee dead in George's arms, ICA texted, instant messaged, talked to her friends, uploaded a picture of Fusian to her Photobucket and made plans with Tony. When in her busy day did ICA do all of that cry, cry, crying and beg George to call 911? George left for work around 2 p.m. Tony was home that day. Why did ICA stick around the Anthony house?

I think she stuck around the house because Caylee wasn't dead yet when George went to work. George went to work, then ICA got her babysitting problem solved (killed Caylee) and headed for her safe place and beautiful life.

I despise ICA even more because of her defense's opening argument.

I think it definately gives doubt as to HOW Caylee died. It is very possible she drowned, knew it was her fault for not watching Caylee, knew her parents would blame her so perceeded to cover it up. So yes, I think she could have drowned. At this point. I am sure as they state lays out the rest of the case, that resonalble doubt will subside.

The cover up is still unexplainable. As well as not calling for help. Perhaps she could have saved Caylee if she had called 9-1-1. Being that she did not call for help, makes me think that Caylee may have been in the pool for hours before Casey even notice. Even if she did die in the pool, it won't change KC's sentence. Her behavior was clearly no matter what, felony child neglect at the very least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back