Has The Defense Changed Your Mind About ICA's Guilt?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has the defense changed your mind about ICA's guilt?

• Yes

Votes: 43 6.0%
  • No

Votes: 408 56.6%
  • Waste. Huge waste.

Votes: 270 37.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More convinced than ever. Completely, thoroughly, totally, 100% convinced ICA is guilty and will ruin anyone's life for a chance to party.

The defense has a whole lot to overcome. Remember all those tapes?

Christina: Nobody is saying anything bad about you, your family is with you 100%.
Casey: No they’re not! That’s bull***** because I just watched the f*cking news and heard everything my mom just said! Nobody in my own family is on my side!
Christina: Yes they are, nobody has said
Casey (interrupting): They just want Caylee back! That’s all they’re worried about right now, is getting Caylee back!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTErOwr53XQ[/ame]

Uh, accident? Abuse victim? Nope, not buying it. She is the ice maiden lest we forget.

If anything...they solidified my opinion more. The claims and accusations were so outrageous. I'm even more convinced she planned this months before. The state of Florida should give JB a pay check...he was obviously working for the prosecution today...made there case for them.

IMO, after today, RK is not the only one that doesn't have a pot to whiz in. Jb put himself in the same boat.

casey is guilty imhoo of premeditated murder in the first degree, lying to law enforcement officers, ag child abuse, and felonious murder

If anything...they solidified my opinion more. The claims and accusations were so outrageous. I'm even more convinced she planned this months before. The state of Florida should give JB a pay check...he was obviously working for the prosecution today...made there case for them.

Today just personified how evil KC really is. JMO

NO it hasn't ... here is why. If it was true, the defense would not need to contest or argue the science. After all, they aren't arguing the fact Caylee died and that her body was in Casey's possession at the time and for some time after, all the while, decomposing. If it were true that it was an accidental death they should say ... "you know what .... Dr. Vass is a scientific genius, the dogs and their handlers .... brilliant!! ... cause they got it right!!" The fact, that they are choosing to fight the scientific evidence and bringing up Roy Kronk's motives at all, says that they have no way to prove any of their theory. Mark my words ... WE WILL SEE NO PROOF, TESTIMONY OR EVIDENCE to back up the defense theory of how Caylee died and none to back up Casey's claims of abuse, finally nothing to implicate George in a cover-up or worse. Investigator's gave KC this out early on. YM begging, "please tell us if there was an accident" (paraphrasing). I believe that it is what the investigators wanted to hear at that particular time and if she had come up with that story then, she wouldn't be where she is now ... and the good people of Florida wouldn't be getting a bill for near $1 million of their hard-taxed dollars! You have to keep asking why and eventually you will see that ultimately it is because it made a better tale ... a better book ... a better movie.

So if you look below, you will see Casey's cell and computer usage for the morning of the 16th. Does anyone see a gap there where her child might have died and she might have ' cried and cried and cried' over the dead body?

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm

8 am -9 am =begins her cell activity-texting/messaging @ 8 am -846 am--Very Upbeat

9:27 am =on her PC uploading on PhotoBucket Fusion PIx

11:47 am = 19 min call to Tony [about their date that night]

1:44-2:52 = constant cell phone activity =19 min call to Amy about general things

3 pm =George began his work shift

The only time would have been between 10 am and 11:45 am. That was her call to Tony where they planned their date night. Was she going to go from 'grieving' over her dead baby to planning her date in a span of an hour and a half?

I knew she was guilty since day 1.
Nothing has changed.
No accident.
Preplanned.

The DT has changed my opinion altogether. I now believe their client deserves execution. Good job.

My sister & I were on the phone together watching this and we both are against the dp - by the end of it we were both yelling at the tv - give her the dp. I cannot believe after 3 years this is what they have. One thing though - if those parents had any doubt as to their daughter's guilt - they know now!

Can't wait to get home and watch my dvr. Had to work today and missed the opening statments. However, my husband that has not followed this case like I have for the last 3 years, was able to watch and bought it hook line and sinker. He sent me a text that she will walk and I almost fell out of my seat. I don't know if he watched GA's testimony or if it changed his mind. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. I personally think it is sickening.

So according to JB's OS, after he trashes GA, he would like us to believe that after years of sexual abuse, GA and KC become cohorts in the cover up of an accidental drowning and disposal of a body. Sorry JB, save your script for Hollywood! IMO:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Oh and JB tells the world KC quite an accomplished liar -- thanks for the info JB :loser: IMO

I read here everyday, although I don't post often. This deserves a comment. I believe this was the very conclusion Mark F from Fox News came to in the first days after Caylee was reported missing. There is a video from the jail where CA tells KC that theory has been put out there and quotes it as "obscene". I don't believe CA would have mentioned it if she had known. Mark F got the cell phone records early on and determined what he called a flurry of calls to BOTH of the parents that went unanswered. So why would KC have been calling GA if he was there and made the discovery?

Yes, I do believe she drowned in the pool. Yes, I do believe that could account for the traces of choloform in the car. I am not sure I believe it was pre-meditated. I actually think I believe the part of the story about running around looking for her and finding her in the pool. I do NOT believe GA was there or part of that. I believe KC ignored her and at best negligently allowed her to drown. However, that leaves me stuck (pardon the pun) on the duct tape. I suppose it's possibly that the tape was put on by an immature KC because after the darling drowned she would have been full of water and the tape might have been used to make her less likely to drip, we will say for decency. The other choice is much darker and suggests the tape was put on and then she was put in the pool and ignored so no one could hear her.

In the end, Caylee is safe now and is not suffering.

Yes, I will listen to the rest of the case with an open mind, but at this point I am convinced KC alone is responsible for the death, and the huge waste of resources for a search for a child she knew was never missing. Today, I would vote LWOP, simply because it would give her less chances to appeal and probably be the least comfortable for the inmate.

JB just made me think even worse of ICA than I thought I could.

Last night I was thinking the defense was going to say Caylee drowned accidently. I thought they would then say that Casey panics because she knows her mother and father will throw this up in her face for the rest of her life. She knows she is a loser and this is just something else everyone who knows her will hold against her. She decides to go with the kidnapping theory. What do kidnappers do? Tie people up and gag them. Yeah this will work. She puts the body in the car and then doesnt realize its not that simple to hide a body. While she is thinking of where to dispose of the body the body is decomposing way faster than she ever imagined. She has to get rid of it fast cause by now it is really smelling so she goes to the woods and dumps her body in water. No way in the world did she think her story would get all this attention.

I think CA will have to go on the stand and tell the story?? Was she searching and thinking of killing her dad?? Everything fit into place for me..the insanity..let's say that she has been molested from her dad since she was 8...Dad paid her so she didn't have to work..She had something on him and it was an "arrangement" till she got pregnant and are they inferring that he is the father of the baby??? That's why the mystery father..GA has every reason to lie.. He could still be prosecuted for child sexual abuse..and who knows what else....They have lived in lies and I have worked 16yrs with abused and negleted kids particarly girls who have been sexually abused. She abreacted today exactly as a child abuse victim would. She is going to have to come on the stand and they are going to have to bring in experts on the psychological damage that sexual abuse does and we as a society are going to have to come to grips that these things happen more often than we think..Is Casey responsible..the answer is Yes..if Caylee did drowned accidentally there is still culpabilty and I think JB is wanting to put all of the responsiblity on GA...This is an awful awful situation and going to take some time to process..lets keep listening..but interesting...there will have to be some evidence of sexual abuse by GA and then I would go for a lesser charge for CA...we'll see...

If Caylee drown in the pool then WHY put duct tape over her mouth, nose & head and them put a little heart shaped sticker on the tape?????

This was Pre-Meditated One Thousand pecent, no ifs, &'s or Butts about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back