Has this case affected your willingness to volunteer?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a volunteer with TES during the search for Caylee. Would I volunteer again? To borrow a phrase "Absolutely"! In fact, I would love for someone from the defense team to call me up and start asking me questions - I would then have a chance to tell them exactly what I think about them and the case! At this point, in the unlikely event someone did call me, I am trying to decide which would be more fun: Tell them I have no intention of talking to them and hanging up or talking to them for hours and hours (I can talk a long time if I want to :) )and tell them nothing because there is nothing I could say that has anything to do with the search of the crime scene area. This brings me to a question: IF a volunteer is contacted by the defense team - does that volunteer have the right to say - Go stuff yourself (or some similar phrase) I am not talking to you!
I was also a volunteer, I would love to talk with you about some things. In fact I wish we had a blog on ws that was for the searchers and thoughts on the search... I meet several ws while I was there, you may be one of them...

I was also a volunteer, I would love to talk with you about some things. In fact I wish we had a blog on ws that was for the searchers and thoughts on the search... I meet several ws while I was there, you may be one of them...

We do have a chat area available in the private forums: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Feel free to open a thread if you'd like. :)

I absolutely would volunteer.

Sarah Foxwell went missing just before Christmas a few counties away from my home. I learned about her disappearance too late. Otherwise, I would have been down there searching. Rest her sweet little soul.

I would still volunteer.

I truly believe that this desperate witchhunt and fishing expedition by the KC Defense is unique to that case -- an aberration.

If it does start a witch hunting trend then I'd just be prepared, having done the right thing.

We should not stop doing the right thing and seeking justice just because of some bad apples in the barrel. Those few bad apples can and will be dealt with before any more widespread rot occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member