Votes: 167 64.2%
  • No, I've always thought he wasn't involved

Votes: 56 21.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think they will? And when do you think they are going to charge her or anyone for that fact? I'm thinking they are just going to let it all go away.. But I'm going to keep your post and refer to it everytime I get the urge to totally go off on everyone who is handling this investigation....Right now, I am hoping and praying that those of you who have faith in what is going on are right and I am totally wrong in my opinions concerning the subject .....JMO
I too wonder if anyone will ever be charged, because these big drug sentences do say otherwise. If LE really intends to file charges, & get the person responsible for Haleigh's murder, then why go to so much trouble with these sentences? It's like this is LE's big hurrah, & when questioned about Haleigh, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, down the road, they can say...ya know, we know what happened, but there's no body, so our hands are tied...but even though we haven't got, (& then imply Misty), anyone for murder yet, we got her by golly, & she's right where she belongs. & then go on to say that the Haleigh case is still open, it's not cold, they're actively following all leads, & no they can't share any of that information, because it will hurt the integrity of the investigation. That's my fear. & no, I don't think I'm being a pessimist, because I've seen it done in other cases.

No, I never thought that RC was directly involved with the homicide of Haleigh. Meaning I don't think he is legally responsible for her death.

I do think he is morally responsible. Given his life choices that put her in harm's way. But that is just my humble opinion.

The drug charges must be their insurance they'll be able to get hold of these people when they decide to charge in the Haleigh case. They are keeping them where they want them, I think, for a long time. Makes you wonder why JO is still roaming free if they believed even an ounce of the Croslins' stories. :waitasec:

The drug charges must be their insurance they'll be able to get hold of these people when they decide to charge in the Haleigh case. They are keeping them where they want them, I think, for a long time. Makes you wonder why JO is still roaming free if they believed even an ounce of the Croslins' stories. :waitasec:
I cant think of details of cases past, but I wonder how many times a person is CLEARED (as JO was, IIRC) and then later, that person turns up as the suspect or the accused or the defendent etc. In other words, I wonder if that is a rarity (as it seems it would be, but IDK) or if it happens at times in cases either as a natural course of events or as part of some strategy. (Not sure I thought that one all the thru, but you get my drift) :-) My point, or rather my question is, if JO were cleared that seems to put him out of the picture, right? but maybe not? CAn anyone think of any instances in which something like that occurred? tia

Absolutely Not...

I said a long time ago that I thought whatever happened to Haleigh happened before Ron went to work. (Yeah I know the A/C guy, but really he didn't know these people so how would he know who's daughter was there playing.)
I base my opinion on what Misty said about them laying around all afternoon before Ron went to work.
I base my opinion on Misty being gone all weekend on a drug binge and IMO Ron was furious and I bet he let Misty have it all day and maybe just maybe he took it out on Haleigh.
I base my opinion on the amount of calls he made to Misty while he was at work. Maybe just maybe he was trying to check up to see if they took care of his mess.
IMO Ron has some connection to a crooked LE there. I can see anyone who knows him being scared to death to talk.
I wonder how many "unsolved" murders this place has.
If I am ever proven wrong I will come back here and apologize to all of you.

ETA: Ron thinks it's all peachy in the jail cuz of his connections IMO, but just wait till he gets to real prison. First of all they don't like tattletails, so I hope he gets his caboose kicked every day. He will be begging to be put in protective custody and I hope if falls on deaf ears. Second they don't like child murderer's so maybe they can beat the snot out of him until he breaks.

Absolutely Not...

I said a long time ago that I thought whatever happened to Haleigh happened before Ron went to work. (Yeah I know the A/C guy, but really he didn't know these people so how would he know who's daughter was there playing.)
I base my opinion on what Misty said about them laying around all afternoon before Ron went to work.
I base my opinion on Misty being gone all weekend on a drug binge and IMO Ron was furious and I bet he let Misty have it all day and maybe just maybe he took it out on Haleigh.
I base my opinion on the amount of calls he made to Misty while he was at work. Maybe just maybe he was trying to check up to see if they took care of his mess.
IMO Ron has some connection to a crooked LE there. I can see anyone who knows him being scared to death to talk.
I wonder how many "unsolved" murders this place has.
If I am ever proven wrong I will come back here and apologize to all of you.

What she said....JMHO

No, my opinion has not changed.

I have never thought Ron was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

IMO

Okay this is going to sound REALLY bad but I would trust Ron over Kim P., lol
She was involved in the same crowd as Cobra. I do believe that she jumped on the chance to represent Crystal as she thought this case was going to bring some money and attention in, so did Cobra. Kim was responsible in opening the Haleigh Bug center and she said that she caught Crystal doing drugs so she quit the case. DO I believe her?
heck no but she did say it.
I think Ron has his suspiscions of what happened to Haleigh and MAYBE someone told him but he didnt believe it as truth? we are all feeling the same way. ALL the stories Misty has told alone add up to a lot of them.
I think Ron was at work as i think he would have been arrested by now if the cell pings didnt match up with his story to police. I am beginning to wonder why another agency isnt helping these people in Putnam. They obviously need it, maybe the FBI can solve it?

Note: Do I think people down in Putnam are araid of Ron? would you be afraid of a 5ft 10 man that is probably all of 150 pounds and raising his kids and hanging around with younger than him wannabees? I would not be afraid of him one bit. I can actually see he was not to confortable in his skin to have to hang out with these people? I am sure also that Childrens servicing were making stops by the house so not too many drug deals going on there at the house?

I've always thought that Ron has known since Feb. 10th at the latest what happened to Haleigh and I still think that. To me, knowing and letting this nightmare continue is equally culpable at this point.

I cant think of details of cases past, but I wonder how many times a person is CLEARED (as JO was, IIRC) and then later, that person turns up as the suspect or the accused or the defendent etc. In other words, I wonder if that is a rarity (as it seems it would be, but IDK) or if it happens at times in cases either as a natural course of events or as part of some strategy. (Not sure I thought that one all the thru, but you get my drift) :-) My point, or rather my question is, if JO were cleared that seems to put him out of the picture, right? but maybe not? CAn anyone think of any instances in which something like that occurred? tia

It's been done. I don't know about saying a person has been "cleared", but I've seen several cases where they said certain persons weren't suspects, and when an arrest was made, it was the one who had been claimed "not a suspect". I know this has happened several times where I lived (two cities, I've lived in two #1 murder capitals) but I can't remember which cases because I really wasn't following them closely. So yes, it can and does happen, except I don't think the word "cleared" was used, just the phrase "not a suspect".

You'd think I'd remember this stuff with all the cops and lawyers in my family, but I guess I was younger and had more of a life back then. :rolleyes: I do know that in most places, LE tends to be quiet about many details of a case, unlike we've seen in some Florida cases.

She was involved in the same crowd as Cobra. I do believe that she jumped on the chance to represent Crystal as she thought this case was going to bring some money and attention in, so did Cobra. Kim was responsible in opening the Haleigh Bug center and she said that she caught Crystal doing drugs so she quit the case. DO I believe her?
I think Ron has his suspiscions of what happened to Haleigh and MAYBE someone told him but he didnt believe it as truth? we are all feeling the same way. ALL the stories Misty has told alone add up to a lot of them.
I think Ron was at work as i think he would have been arrested by now if the cell pings didnt match up with his story to police. I am beginning to wonder why another agency isnt helping these people in Putnam. They obviously need it, maybe the FBI can solve it?

Note: Do I think people down in Putnam are araid of Ron? would you be afraid of a 5ft 10 man that is probably all of 150 pounds and raising his kids and hanging around with younger than him wannabees? I would not be afraid of him one bit. I can actually see he was not to confortable in his skin to have to hang out with these people? I am sure also that Childrens servicing were making stops by the house so not too many drug deals going on there at the house?

I don't quite understand your statement..."we are all feeling the same way"

What way is that?

IMHO..Ron doesn't have suspicions about anyone else..He didn't learn anything after the fact.....He knows he is the one responsible for whatever happened to Haleigh..As does his mother and grandmother...JMO

I don't think Ron did anything to Haleigh that night, but do believe he might have been told crazy stories by Misty before the police ever got there. Ron seemed to think that he was going to catch the guy before anyone else and may have thought it involved drugs or theft.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. The information revealed by Dr. Archer and Kim Picazio strengthens my theory that Ron was angry with Misty and he wanted revenge.

If it's true Ron gave Misty a gun to protect herself during the night while he was at work, why did he make sure to remove it from her before he went to work the night his daughter disappeared? Maybe he wanted to prevent himself from being shot when he came into the bedroom to take HaLeigh. What other reason could he possibly have for leaving Misty defenseless on the night his daughter was stolen from his bedroom?

I think Ron may have already had the cuts on his hands before he arrived home from work and he hit the door on the car or the house to create an alibi for himself. The bandage on his neck could be covering a deep scratch, and his neck looks roughed up on the video where Ron is walking arm-in-arm with Misty. It looks to me like he was involved in a struggle with a person who had their hands clasped around his neck.

Dr. Archer said that Ron’s 98 phone calls to Misty show he was obsessed (more like possessed IMO) that night and that reeks of a guilty conscience, so what did Ron do to cause him to have a guilty conscience?

Kim Picazio dropped a BOMBSHELL when she revealed the news we have all been waiting to hear, “Ron was not telling the entire truth when he said that he was at work the whole time and things of that nature. Well, there are some reports that have been substantiated or not by law enforcement about the time that he did get to work and prior nights where he had left work. And we also had confirmation from a security guard at his employer`s that on two occasions Ron had the children, Haleigh and her little brother, Junior sleeping in the car, while he was at work and came to check out on them."

Ron had kicked Misty out of the house and she had been gone for several days.
Personally, I don't think she spent the night at the MH with Ron on Sunday night like TN claims she did or that they had worked anything out..Nay Nay revealed she dropped Misty off at her brother's house, which one we don't know..But IIRC it has also been revealed Misty was staying at her parent's residence on Magnolia while her father was in the hospital and her mother was in Gainesville with him...

It has also been revealed TN wanted Misty to babysit and even offered to pay her...
It has also beem revealed Misty told her she would do it IF it was OK with Ronald..
We have heard from witneses Misty picked Haleigh up and drove off in the opposite direction of the MH.
We also heard Ron C showed up at the bus stop and took off looking for Misty when he learned Misty had picked up Haleigh..
I suspect Ron C had a gun with him.. (Could be the same gun that Misty usually slept with under her pillow and used to protect herself when he was at work)

It has been revealed Tommy stated Haleigh was deceased hours before that 911 call was ever made...

I'm thinking Haleigh got caught up in a knock down drag out between Ron C and Misty when Ron C caught up with her and Haleigh paid the ultimate price..

Ron C called his mother and his grandmother and was told to hightail it in to work so he would have an alibi and Misty was left to call upon her relatives for help to clean up, temporarily dispose of Haleigh in a dumpster, stage an abduction scene (and we all know how fake that was)...

I believe Haleigh died before Ron C ever went in to work.. I'm thinking she was put in a black bag in that dumpster until other arrangements could be made..
And IF Jo and Tommy took her to any dock later on that ngiht/early morning of the 10th someone in the Cummings/Sykes family picked her up there and took care of everything else pertaining to the disposal of Haleigh's remains..

No one knows where Haleigh was taken or how her remains were disposed of other than Ron C, and a few close family members.. But the Croslins and Overstreet allowed themselves to be set up when they made the decision to get involved with the coverup instead of calling 911 immediately...

Let me add one final thought. I'm not thoroughly convinced someone in the Cummings/Sykes clan didnt make a phone call to someone they knew in LE to explain what happened long before that 911 call was ever made... IIRC..Ron C told dispatch he had better people to talk to and hung up on dispatch not once but twice... JMHO

I don't think Ron did anything to Haleigh that night, but do believe he might have been told crazy stories by Misty before the police ever got there. Ron seemed to think that he was going to catch the guy before anyone else and may have thought it involved drugs or theft.

I agree he didn't do anything to Haleigh that night..He did it on Monday afternoon, not too long after she got off that school bus.. Before he ever went in to work...JMO

And according to Ronald Cummings and Misty he was ONLY home for about three minutes when he had Misty call 911...Just how many stories could she have told him in that short time frame especially since he claims he was busy tearing the house apart looking for Haleigh? Also, he made certain he was in the yard when LE arrived...And he also stated many months later on national tv he and Misty had never discussed what had happened that night...He never even bothered to ask her any questions... JMHO..

I agree he didn't do anything to Haleigh that night..He did it on Monday afternoon, not too long after she got off that school bus.. Before he ever went in to work...JMO

And according to Ronald Cummings and Misty he was ONLY home for about three minutes when he had Misty call 911...Just how many stories could she have told him in that short time frame especially since he claims he was busy tearing the house apart looking for Haleigh? Also, he made certain he was in the yard when LE arrived...And he also stated many months later on national tv he and Misty had never discussed what had happened that night...He never even bothered to ask her any questions... JMHO..

And where was J.R. all this time? And the neighbors who said they saw her playing in the front yard, and the ac man?

(BBM)

...and to think that the Cummings/Croslin's (including RONALD) expect everyone to believe that they were sooooooooooo scared of "BIG BAD JO" - GMAB!

~Respectfully Snipped~

Note: Do I think people down in Putnam are araid of Ron? would you be afraid of a 5ft 10 man that is probably all of 150 pounds......

Not on my worst day would I be afraid of Mr. Cummings. As you have pointed out, his less than imposing stature is not reasonably intimidating. This makes another aspect of Tommy and Misty's story that much harder to believe.

According to Mr. Cummings, even he's bigger than Joe Overstreet and feels he could "break him in half".

COBRA: Big guy? Little guy? Your size? Smaller?

RON: Smaller than me, I’d break him in half. Ain’t nothin to it

Until his recent weight loss, Tommy was bigger than Ronald and even took a fight to GGM's house. How in the heck is he supposed to be so afraid of JO that he didn't tell anyone about his and Misty's latest version of the "Joe done it" story for a solid year?

(BBM)

...and to think that the Cummings/Croslin's (including RONALD) expect everyone to believe that they were sooooooooooo scared of "BIG BAD JO" - GMAB!

Must be great minds, eh? You were posting while I was typing, LOL.

There are too many liars involved in this case which has made it difficult for me to commit to any one theory and I've been jumping madly from one suspect to another to they all did it together in various combinations but I have been convinced from Day 1 that RC lied about some things and knew more than he was telling about who did it. Hearing about the plea deal confirmed my opinion more than changed it, because it makes it look like he has held back something that is worth a deal for the DA.

No, I never thought Ron hurt her from an accident, drugs, or in a rage murdered Haleigh.
LE has said he didn't and they have the true facts in this case. Haleigh's mother Crystal
is also supportive of Ron and stated a long prison sentence would hurt their son.
Many of the so called facts in this case that seem to cause such anger and judgement of Ron, have come from questionable journalists, people in town who say they know LE and what they are saying, and others with quite a record with LE themselves. Ron has made poor choices, but how can anyone say what he feels, or how we might have behaved with the same parenting in the same town? He and Crystal are both victims of whoever took Haleigh, human beings who feel pain,anger, and more whether they show it in what you consider a proper way or not. LE has said they are not suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SassyGirlDawn70