Have the Anthony's even bothered to make up a new story?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll stand by ya, Chilly :blowkiss:

What you said is true. Casey's story is Casey's story is Casey's story and what her parents say, no matter how ridiculous and misguided, really doesn't matter in the grand scheme.

Personally, I would like to see Casey thrown to the dogs... BUT I AM NOT HER MOTHER. And I am not so bitter inside that I can't try to see the horrific conflict. This scenario is so awful I can scarcely imagine it.

Casey needs to tell the truth, she needs to lead LE to Caylee and give her the dignity she deserves and Caylee's family the answers they deserve.

Well, she won't tell the truth while her family is still enabling her.

They see themselves as the victims here
They are victims. We may not like them, and their errors may seem glaring to those not tangled in Casey's web. They might not be behaving in a sympathetic manner right now. Their responses may seem puzzling (at best) or downright crazy.

But they're victims. They did not create Casey. Her behavior created what they've become.

She won't tell the truth since she has an Attorney. Baez will have her locked on the initial story or some form of it which he will manipulate to make it sound more believable. I don't see they have a choice.

They are victims. We may not like them, and their errors may seem glaring to those not tangled in Casey's web. They might not be behaving in a sympathetic manner right now. Their responses may seem puzzling (at best) or downright crazy.

But they're victims. They did not create Casey. Her behavior created what they've become.

They haven't been perceived as victims since law enforcement blew the lid off Casey's lies and Cindy came out to the reporters and told everyone to go out and read the 400 page packet and blamed law enforcement for not giving her a chance to talk. Someone that defends a liar and finds out they're a liar and takes action, i.e. stops enabling them, was a victim. Someone that defends a liar and finds out they're a liar and keeps defending them is an enabler and a contributing factor.

Here's as real as it gets: the VICTIM is Caylee Anthony. If they cared about Caylee most of all, they would have taken Casey into a room, sat her down, and said, "If you lie to us one more time and we find out, you can sit behind bars until your trial," AND MEAN IT WHEN THEY SAY IT.

The majority of people won't see them as victims because they've empowered the one person that has a clue about where Caylee is or was to lie and not be punished for it.

I would have to say that this has not been confirmed to be true. The person who made the statement appears to be less than truthful about certain things.

I think, though, Amy and Kio said they were not allowed in the house if GA was there, but not if CA was there, didn't they?

Has any explanation been given to explain why the person (Jeff) who Casey says introduced her to ZG, denies it and knowing ZG.

He said he hadn't even SEEN KC since h.s. (except once, when he ran into her in a restaurant. They spoke very briefly), and they didn't even know eachother well, there!

BTW-- He has no children.

It is time to leave the Anthony's alone and for LE to work this case.

We all know Casey is lying. What we don't know is why. Did she kill Caylee?
Was it an accident? Was it deliberate? Did someone else do it and she is covering it up? Did someone else help her hide the body? There are lots of questions. None of us have the answers. Many want her to be a monster. The truth is-------we just don't know. All our guessing is hurting others including a grandmother whose heart is obviously breaking. Thank God we are NOT in there shoes. There is a lot of shame and blame to go around with those protesting family members that have lost a precious loved one. Anybody with common sense knows that attorneys had to hired just so the Anthonys can protect themselves from the media that sensationalizes everything---bringing rumors and false information into the mix. Are we stalking and harassing the Anthony's to punish them? Are we hurting this investigation? Does that help find Caylee? We have all become fixated with the Anthonys and have FORGOTTEN poor little Caylee.

This is a tragedy---for Casey, the Anthony's, the community and all of us who care. All are hurting. Don't assume Casey is not. This is just my opinion. We need facts and we need truth. Prayer will get us that quicker than anything else will.

And, don't forget the broken-hearted grandparents are still enabling KC, and lying to cover for her. Have they done any searching? Have they considered trying to STOP covering for her? Have they insisted that she tell the truth? Have they threatened to leave her in jail, or take away her internet, if she doesn't come across with the wherabouts of her baby?

KCs heart may be breaking. But, if a child of mine was missing, I wouldn't be mourning at the clubs in Hot Body contests. I also would not be whining to friends about "tony not loving" her. And, I WOULD cooperate w/ LE. Remember when KC said she didn't trust OCPD, but would cooperate w/ the FBI. Then, she refused?

CA was haunting the talk shows for weeks-- while dodging questions. I think she likes the attention.

I will feel sorry for tis family when they stop enabling. I will feel sorry for KC-- never!

And, they have been enabling that behavior, all her life. Like, going into the 401Ks to cover for her thefts, instead of letting her learn about behaviors and consequences. Like continuing to lie to cover for her. Like trying to protect her from LE. Like blaming others.

They are not victims. They are enablers.

They haven't been perceived as victims since law enforcement blew the lid off Casey's lies and Cindy came out to the reporters and told everyone to go out and read the 400 page packet and blamed law enforcement for not giving her a chance to talk. Someone that defends a liar and finds out they're a liar and takes action, i.e. stops enabling them, was a victim. Someone that defends a liar and finds out they're a liar and keeps defending them is an enabler and a contributing factor.

Here's as real as it gets: the VICTIM is Caylee Anthony. If they cared about Caylee most of all, they would have taken Casey into a room, sat her down, and said, "If you lie to us one more time and we find out, you can sit behind bars until your trial," AND MEAN IT WHEN THEY SAY IT.

The majority of people won't see them as victims because they've empowered the one person that has a clue about where Caylee is or was to lie and not be punished for it.

Exactly! Caylee is the ONLY victim.

It is time to leave the Anthony's alone and for LE to work this case.

We all know Casey is lying. What we don't know is why. Did she kill Caylee?
Was it an accident? Was it deliberate? Did someone else do it and she is covering it up? Did someone else help her hide the body? There are lots of questions. None of us have the answers. Many want her to be a monster. The truth is-------we just don't know. All our guessing is hurting others including a grandmother whose heart is obviously breaking. Thank God we are NOT in there shoes. There is a lot of shame and blame to go around with those protesting family members that have lost a precious loved one. Anybody with common sense knows that attorneys had to hired just so the Anthonys can protect themselves from the media that sensationalizes everything---bringing rumors and false information into the mix. Are we stalking and harassing the Anthony's to punish them? Are we hurting this investigation? Does that help find Caylee? We have all become fixated with the Anthonys and have FORGOTTEN poor little Caylee.

This is a tragedy---for Casey, the Anthony's, the community and all of us who care. All are hurting. Don't assume Casey is not. This is just my opinion. We need facts and we need truth. Prayer will get us that quicker than anything else will.

The Anthonys as "victims": :boohoo:

Nancy Grace said the phone records were as thick as a phone book. Did someone go down the list and call each phone number to see who the number belong to? Phone numbers do not show up on the record with names. Cell phones aren't even traceable, right? How do we know everyone who was called and who called Casey unless each number was dialed?

Whether we (general public "we") know who she called or not is irrelevant. From the official police search warrant from July 5th and 6th (http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0807/17124688.pdf):

"On July 17th, Detective Jerold White obtained a court order for the defendant's cell phone records (*advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-XXXX). Inspection of these records show no numbers belonging to a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, Jeffery Hopkins (in Jacksonville, Florida), or Juliette Lewis. As to the "private phone call" received on July 15th around 1200 hrs where the defendant claims to have spoken with Caylee, there is no incoming call to her cell phone at that time. The closest two incoming phone calls to her phone came in at 0013 hrs from Anthony Lazzaro and the next at 1535 hrs from someone named "Kyle"."

They have all the records, and since they've had them for over two months, I'm sure they have identified every person on it (and probably correlated the pings and locations).

If any of the Anthony clan try to use that line about, "Oh, some calls we made aren't showing up on the phone bill" in court, I hope the judge, jury, and both lawyers burst out into laughter and say, "Ok, now seriously.."

He said he hadn't even SEEN KC since h.s. (except once, when he ran into her in a restaurant. They spoke very briefly), and they didn't even know eachother well, there!

BTW-- He has no children.

isn't odd she would pick him not only as the person that introduced her but also as the person that she told Caylee was missing.

Another thing that we dont know is, what is the grandparents story that they themselves told LE.......we know what they said in the media, what we didnt see was their statements to LE in all those documents. Now I would like to read that. I do not know why is wasnt released to the public

hmmmmm.
Seems nothing released in the 400+ pg doc was incriminating.....so
does that mean what was held back will be part of the trial?

What does anyone think? :waitasec:

isn't odd she would pick him not only as the person that introduced her but also as the person that she told Caylee was missing.

She also picked Juliette Lewis. The actress?

hmmmmm.
Seems nothing released in the 400+ pg doc was incriminating.....so
does that mean what was held back will be part of the trial?

What does anyone think? :waitasec:

I think the lies are pretty incriminating.

But, yes, LE DID say they have a lot that has not been released.

Respectfully Chilly..telling made up stories is EXACTLY what happens at a lot of trials. Yes, they will answer questions and if this family is anything like KC, which I can probably say YES they are at this point..no question is answered "simply" with them..everything gets elaborated. CA has proven that and so has GA..and while we're at it LA as well. Look back and tell me how many times they have answered a yes or no question properly..any of them? I only hope, for their sakes, that their attorney provides a muzzle for them at trial.

I can see now, any/all of the Anthony family will do themselves in at trial. The prosecutors will have so many doors opened to them by the Anthony motor-mouth. Should be interesting.

I am in no means an experienced person in trials, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night LOL just kidding, but in all seriousness, IF the state can get there statements in as evidence then you better believe they will be challenged if they change their story on the stand.

I also believe CA and GA will be challenged on much.
It will be important to fully discredit them.

The jurors will be left believing the entire family is a stranger to the truth.:)

I think CA thought this one up a long time ago. Jesse is her plan b if KC gets blamed. She mentioned at the bond hearing that she believed Jesse was the father. She knew all along that she wasn't because he had a dna test shortly after Caylee was born. So why would she say that and just leave it hanging out there. I believe that's when the speculation about Jesse being the daddy and possibly being involved actually started.

All of Cindy's statements UNDER OATH will come full force to catch her the next time she has to give sworn testimony. Should be interesting.
After all, lying is not against the law. We will see little lady, we shall see.

I can see now, any/all of the Anthony family will do themselves in at trial. The prosecutors will have so many doors opened to them by the Anthony motor-mouth. Should be interesting.

Yep! If I was their lawyer, I'd buy CASES of socks and duct tape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time
Back