Have you changed your mind about this case?What Caused the change?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I too agree with this assessment. I have gone through the spectrum of giving KC the benefit of the doubt (that it was an accident) to now believing it is far more likely that KC planned to harm Caylee. I completely believe that she is at least a sociopath ... but more likely a psychopath (though some would argue these are the same). As this case becomes even more protracted, I find that Casey is selfish, callous and deceitful! She scares me too!

I found this article really interesting ... and it explains KC to a tee!
I chopped it up a bit but here is the link
http://psychological.com/april_01_newsletter.htm

"(...)There are physical findings among psycopathic/sociopathic individuals which suggest a biological difference between them and others. They appear to have a weak startle response, low heart rate, low tendency (galvanic skin response) to perspire in stressful situations, and low anticipatory anxiety...they do not worry. This imperviousness to anxiety may explain why they fail to learn, since much of our learning is based upon the need to avoid future anxiety for ourselves and others."

"(...) Most do not wind up in treatment; they wind up in trouble. And for their doctors, they represent treatment dilemmas since the pain they inflict upon their victims and society as a whole makes it difficult to imagine wanting to help them. It is also clear that good outcome to treatment does not appear to be related to IQ, family history or imprisonment. Bad outcome does appear to be related to alcohol and other substance abuse."

"(...)No matter how bright, and a psychopath is often very bright, he rarely maintains a regular job, pays his debts or serves the role of a responsible parent. He repeatedly abuses, abandons, or betrays sexual partners and any children he produces."

"(...) Lying, evasiveness, feigned forgetfulness, vague and inconsistent answers about his past...his goal is partially to confuse and manipulate, but he also is indifferent to the truth. And he will lie simply for the fun of it, so much so that he eventually becomes caught. Yet even when cornered and confessing, he will offer flimsy excuses or insincere apologies and then go back to lying again.

"(...) When a psychopath complains of how others treat him, it should be remembered who the real victims are likely to be.

That last part reminds me of CA and GA and how KC may have killed Caylee to punish them!!!!!!!!

While reading through this information, I was remembering some expert on NG (I think) who addressed the lack of anxiety. It rang true to me.
So when we watch/listen/read to Casey....we are astounded by the stone coldness of her responses.
Most of us have no familiarity with a psychopath such as Casey and cannot imagine someone 'losing' a daughter and having these reactions.

Thanks for bringing this here.

My opinion has swayed since the start of this case. I used to believe Caylee most likely died as a result of an accident, now I'm suspecting her death was pre-meditated.

......and the last part: ...Yet even when cornered and confessing, he will offer flimsy excuses or insincere apologies and then go back to lying again.

and this explains why the parents gave up long ago chasing her lies in circles...a parent cannot cope with this behavior, and they sure never win. How frustrating.

snipped...

yes i know this is far-fetched, but Casey lives a fairy tale anyway)

honestly, nothing at this point is far-fetched. i wouldn't be surprised to find out that any one of the theories posted here is correct, or bits and pieces of many of them to be found true.

what a whirlwind.

I know I may not understand all the legal implications
but due to the unusual circumstances
and with all the lies that have been discovered
why can't everyone sit down KA, the parents,LE, the lawyers and have Casey explain again her story, this time stopping her everytime she tells them a known lie. Everyone's goal should be to find Caylee, not protect Casey.
I mean the basis of her whole story, the nanny
she supposedly knew her for 4 years, she watched Caylee supposedly for a almost a year
yet
no picture of her
no phone number for her
nobody ever met her
the people she say introduced her, denied it
the apt she supposedly lived in, vacant

she might has well said aliens abducted her daughter, and then said well prove they didn't :bang:

I know I may not understand all the legal implications
but due to the unusual circumstances
and with all the lies that have been discovered
why can't everyone sit down KA, the parents,LE, the lawyers and have Casey explain again her story, this time stopping her everytime she tells them a known lie. Everyone's goal should be to find Caylee, not protect Casey.
I mean the basis of her whole story, the nanny
she supposedly knew her for 4 years, she watched Caylee supposedly for a almost a year
yet
no picture of her
no phone number for her
nobody ever met her
the people she say introduced her, denied it
the apt she supposedly lived in, vacant

she might has well said aliens abducted her daughter, and then said well prove they didn't :bang:

There is no way her lawyer is going to let that happen. I don't think it will solve anything, because Casey will just stick to her lies like she did in the interviews. LE proved she was lying and she went right back to lying.

I always thought Caylee was dead. At first, I thought it was from being left in the car while Casey was partying. Now, after hearing those interviews, I am thinking that she was keeping her around in the daytime but at night (since the boys didn't want her spending the night in their apartment) she may have been knocking her out with chloroform and letting her sleep in the car trunk. One day, too much chloroform (which is SO poisonous anyway) and Caylee died. She didn't know what to do with her. She put her in all those different places, maybe buried her and then dug up her body - that's why all the dog hits.

I actually find myself sort of being in Casey's head sometimes, and seeing the rationale behind the decisions she was making - I do not agree with her but I see where she was coming from.

Trouble is, we will never know. She is so mentally ill that all she can think about is not being caught. She seemed to be a person who was looking for friends/somebody to love her all this time.

I started out thinking she killed her by accident. Now I think after the big blow up with her mom and hearing the tapes that she killed her daughter on purpose after leaving the house in a rage. I think LE is trying to put together a first degree murder charge right now.

Everything about this case in the beginning stank, and still stinks.

"(...) When a psychopath complains of how others treat him, it should be remembered who the real victims are likely to be.

Very true. Thanks for adding this, very interesting reading.

Nope. Not me. Dogs. Judges. LE professionals. They all have heard of, seen and/or smelled the evidence of death. Then there's the infamous "Everybody Lies. Everybody dies," "Oh, well, " better party while I can mentality, IMO.
I do have a new question though. Does anybody know if the pool chest the Anthony's now have is the same pool chest they had before they felt compelled to revamp their back yard?

I have been thinking of the same thing since it all started. Question I hope LE has considered long before now.

I KNEW when I first heard this case breaking that Casey had killed her. Nothing that has happened to date has changed that opinion. The dogs cemented (no pun intended) it for me, then the DNA, chloroform, etc. All adding more and more evidence to this case - irrefutable evidence, IMO. The rest are stories taken from movies - just stories. Poor stories at that. It seems that the whole family is tainted somehow. Look through other threads that are tracking down evidence on all members of the family and their dealings in society. Sad, sad, sad.

Let me play devil's advocate :)

Suppose Casey knew a bunch of people that you and I might consider dirt-bags. They come and go, sponge off people, live on people's couches then disappear, petty crime, all that stuff.

Say she gave Caylee to one of these dirt-bags for whatever reason. Said dirt-bag could easily go to Mexico from the first day Casey left Caylee in their possession.

It would be easy for someone who is this type of dirt-bag to disappear and not raise any eyebrows.

OK, but why will she not give up the name of said dirt bag? that opens a whole other can of worms.

I think if Casey had really just given Caylee or left her with some transcient dirt bag she would have told the truth with his name and any info attached so LE could go after him. Her only reason to tell such elaborate lies is because she killed her or harmed her in some way.

My first thought was she killed Caylee by accident and then freaked out and didn't know what to do. As time goes on, and I read more and more about it, I don't think it was an accident. I'm starting to believe she killed her on purpose. I don't know how she did it but I'm starting to think, since chloroform was found, she used that on Caylee. All of her lies are very telling and point directly to her. She is lying to cover her *advertiser censored* and no one elses... Her actions and by not calling the police, AT ALL is also very telling.

In addition, the information that was recently released about her "taking over her parent's mortgage and house" living there with Amy.....

the thought passed through my mind that Casey might been entertaining the thought of harming George and Cindy, her parents die accidentily, the house is paid off with motgage insurance and she gets to live there...happily ever after, playing the grieving strong mommy who also lost her parents.....(yes i know this is far-fetched, but Casey lives a fairy tale anyway)

I don't think it is far-fetched at all! I've thought the same thing. Casey had to know that if Caylee was not with her (whatever scenario anyone believes) that Cindy would confront her at some point down the line, and IMHO Cindy may have found Casey before she had a chance to finish what she started! Just my thoughts (and fears) on that subject. :eek:

I have thought the same thing about KC possibly getting rid of her parents and also what do you think about Amy? If she made Amy "go away permanently" there would not be any stolen check charges!

I've thought about the chloroform being meant for the grandfather & Caylee getting to it by accident.....

I too agree with this assessment. I have gone through the spectrum of giving KC the benefit of the doubt (that it was an accident) to now believing it is far more likely that KC planned to harm Caylee. I completely believe that she is at least a sociopath ... but more likely a psychopath (though some would argue these are the same). As this case becomes even more protracted, I find that Casey is selfish, callous and deceitful! She scares me too!
---------------------------
Her rigid upright posture and her expressionless face in the cars while driving away are frightening at best. I find this body language to be that of someone trying to hold in what she knows.

exactly! Don't dirtbags need reward money?

Maybe not, if what they are doing is worth more money than the reward; in other words, selling drugs and protecting themselves from prosecution. If, and this has all been said before, someone other than Casey disposed of Caylee because they were not happy with Casey's performance on delivering the drugs, money etc. they might not want to come forward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd
Back