Having Hope

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to let you know I have put his details and photo on my blog. I get hits from all over the world.
You just never know.....
And everyone deserves to know their identity

I just wanted to let you know I have put his details and photo on my blog. I get hits from all over the world.
You just never know.....
And everyone deserves to know their identity
--------------------------------------------
Thank you for doing this.
BK does have an American accent. From Dr Phil show, the linguist expert thought, Northern Ok., Texas, Indiana and ...oh, my memory fails me..but it was mid west states, not East coast, not West coast, not the South.

You can always check out Dr Phil. The show is no longer working with BK.
If you need photos, there is a thread devoted to BK's photos.

I think Chambliss is still tied up in trying to be re-elected. I sent out a few emails a few weeks ago to senators, congressmen, reps, etc. After I sent them out I realized it was probably the worst timing - with the elections. I did hear back from ONE - unfortunately (and wouldn't you know it) it was one that was not actually from the district for Benjaman (and that basically was his leading line in reply to me) but at least he did reply, from a home email no less. Other than that I've heard nothing so far and chalked it up to, again, timing.

Anyway I checked real quick before commenting - from one article I read it seems to indicate that perhaps the end of the runoff election is nearing. Depending on which article and the hour you read... Chambliss may or may not keep his seat. Oy. :rolleyes:
-----------------------------------------------
I heard today that Chambliss won. Maybe try the email again.
..This man needs your help... mention that Rep. Kingston has helped and
the story that julessluether found.
What do you think?

--------------------------------------------
Thank you for doing this.
BK does have an American accent. From Dr Phil show, the linguist expert thought, Northern Ok., Texas, Indiana and ...oh, my memory fails me..but it was mid west states, not East coast, not West coast, not the South.

You can always check out Dr Phil. The show is no longer working with BK.
If you need photos, there is a thread devoted to BK's photos.

Its so bizarre that someone can just turn up and NO ONE not one single solitary person (except maybe the gutless person that bashed him and took his wallet ??? did that happen???) knows who this man is

IT seems unfathomable that no one has reported him missing :(

I agree Jane. Especially after all this time. He has been in the National Enquirer and on Dr. Phil, not to mention local newspapers in Savannah and Richmond Hill (I think). How is it possible that no one recognizes this man?!?

I agree Jane. Especially after all this time. He has been in the National Enquirer and on Dr. Phil, not to mention local newspapers in Savannah and Richmond Hill (I think). How is it possible that no one recognizes this man?!?

If I weren't a member at Websleuths, I would not have heard of this man. I don't pay attention to the National Enquirer and I don't watch Dr. Phil. I think we need to get Benjaman some kind of national attention. Is he ok with people contacting news organizations on his behalf to try to get his picture and story where more people may see him?
If someone thinks he just took off because they were having relationship problems, or financial problems, or some other problems, they may not even be looking for him. He's probably not getting any press in the area where he is actually from.
We need to get Benjaman in the national spotlight!

It seems hard to believe AFTER you are already aware of the case. I only knew after watching Dr.Phil on Youtube. Never heard of BK before that day in November. I brought it up in quite a few conversations to see if anyone else had heard about BK and no one else had either. Given, I live in Canada but do know people in the U.S. as well who had no idea.
A lot of people watch Dr. Phil, but a lot of people don't as well. Has nothing to do with his show, its the time its on and my social circle don't get a chance to turn on the tv everyday and if they do its well after Dr. Phil. It's a show I get a chance to see on tv when I'm home sick for a day or two but that's it.
The evening news or the local newspaper would have been the only way we would have heard about it.
I'm sure it would be the same for many others. Not all of us are tech savy, small town police may assume a man left his wife/kids, and they aren't even looking.

Where I am confused a bit is... when he was found he had longer hair, is there a photo with him with long hair or could someone make one? He also had cataracts possibly from exposure from the sun while laying there, but I also saw another interview who said that he couldn't have been laying there for that long because another shift worker would have noticed him by the garbage bin had he been there?

I was @ Plainfield Correctional facility about 4 weeks ago and saw this man that looked quite familiar to me as I knew I had seen him before. He was a visitor not an inmate. He looks so much like our Benjamin Kyle, it was uncanny. He could of been a brother to BK.
I do not know whom he was visiting, but here is link to INDOC.
http://www.in.gov/idoc/ I did do a search on the last name Kyle and there is an inmate by that last name @ Plainfield. He was born in 1970. I wonder if it could be a relation.

I was @ Plainfield Correctional facility about 4 weeks ago and saw this man that looked quite familiar to me as I knew I had seen him before. He was a visitor not an inmate. He looks so much like our Benjamin Kyle, it was uncanny. He could of been a brother to BK.
http://www.in.gov/idoc/ I did do a search on the last name Kyle and there is an inmate by that last name @ Plainfield. He was born in 1970. I wonder if it could be a relation.

Thank you for the link-was there a photo of the visitor somewhere on the site?

It seems hard to believe AFTER you are already aware of the case. I only knew after watching Dr.Phil on Youtube. Never heard of BK before that day in November. I brought it up in quite a few conversations to see if anyone else had heard about BK and no one else had either. Given, I live in Canada but do know people in the U.S. as well who had no idea.
A lot of people watch Dr. Phil, but a lot of people don't as well. Has nothing to do with his show, its the time its on and my social circle don't get a chance to turn on the tv everyday and if they do its well after Dr. Phil. It's a show I get a chance to see on tv when I'm home sick for a day or two but that's it.
The evening news or the local newspaper would have been the only way we would have heard about it.
I'm sure it would be the same for many others. Not all of us are tech savy, small town police may assume a man left his wife/kids, and they aren't even looking.

Where I am confused a bit is... when he was found he had longer hair, is there a photo with him with long hair or could someone make one? He also had cataracts possibly from exposure from the sun while laying there, but I also saw another interview who said that he couldn't have been laying there for that long because another shift worker would have noticed him by the garbage bin had he been there?

===============================================
BK: He was found with longer hair? Longer cared for hair or longer tangled messy hair?
Do you have a link to that information? I did not know that.

As for laying by the dumpster at Burger King, it is logical he could not have been there too long, overnight probably. Do you have a link to that interview about his not being there that long?

The cataracts from exposure to the sun has been explored a lot on this forum. It led some to guess that maybe he was on a boat and was drifting in water, but then how did he get to the Burger King, naked and beaten?
But, please, any new ideas are always welcome!

I do understand that most people do NOT know about BK, even with national exposure in National Enquirer and Dr Phil show. Most of my friends do not know about him and think I am a little obsessed.

=-=================================
I went on this link and could not find a way to a picture. Link to photos would help.
Plainfield Correctional Facility, Indiana: 4 weeks ago: Nov. 7, 2008. That was close to veteran's day. And Nov. 7 was a Friday.
TO BAM: Do you remember the date you were at Plainfield Correctional Facility?

Is there a way to get a look at a visitor's log? Is it for public knowledge?

I always go on Saturdays every 2 weeks. I believe it was Nov. 8th that I saw the BK look alike. His hairline is the same, nose, he had on glasses. The only thing I thought his face was a little thinner. He appeared to me to be between 45-50 of age. Again, he was a visitor. The person he was visiting had not came in yet as I was leaving. I know I must of made him uncomfortable bacause I stared @ him. He looked back @ me and I looked away.

Bam maybe he will be there next time ? maybe you could take a photo of BK and say this is why i was staring at you..is he related to you?
I know pretty out there to do but weirder things have happened - just depends on how you feel asking a complete stranger a question.

Does anyone know if he was robbed of anything ?

I won't be visiting the prison again. They don't allow cameras in their except for their own.

I won't be visiting the prison again. They don't allow cameras in their except for their own.

Hi no I meant take a photo IN of Benjamin Kyle and show it to that visitor if he happend to have been there again

But as you aren't going that wont work LOL

Its just because you said you always go every two weeks that I thought that meant You Still go.

===============================================
BK: He was found with longer hair? Longer cared for hair or longer tangled messy hair?
Do you have a link to that information? I did not know that.

As for laying by the dumpster at Burger King, it is logical he could not have been there too long, overnight probably. Do you have a link to that interview about his not being there that long?

The cataracts from exposure to the sun has been explored a lot on this forum. It led some to guess that maybe he was on a boat and was drifting in water, but then how did he get to the Burger King, naked and beaten?
But, please, any new ideas are always welcome!

I do understand that most people do NOT know about BK, even with national exposure in National Enquirer and Dr Phil show. Most of my friends do not know about him and think I am a little obsessed.

I have looked to no avail tonight to where I saw the information about him being found with longer hair, it was from a nurse at the hospital where he was initially taken. Imagine that is part of the reason the officers assumed he was a homeless man.
On the Dr. Phil show was an interview with two officers who said there is no way he could have been at the Burger King that long without evening shift seeing him. Here is a link to the Dr.Phil show, the part I am referring to is at 8:03 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_CURL3ADiY&feature=related

Also in searching over the internet during that time I see that random beatings of apparent homeless people were a big problem. Or perhaps he had amnesia and was lost even before the beating? Was he tortured days/weeks before Burger King and just dumped there afterwards? There are soo many scenarios...
I have spend an embarassing amount of time searching for answers myself.
Could he have been car jacked and the person who took the car was in a fatal accident and the identity was assumed to be BK?

Factors that increase your risk of cataracts include:

* Family history of cataracts
* Previous eye injury or inflammation
* Previous eye surgery
* Prolonged use of corticosteroids
* Excessive exposure to sunlight
* Exposure to ionizing radiation
* Smoking

High-energy radiation capable of producing ionization in substances through which it passes. It includes nonparticulate radiation, such as x-rays, and radiation produced by energetic charged particles, such as alpha and beta rays, and by neutrons, as from a nuclear reaction.

The quickest way to develop it is thru radiation. Is there anywhere in that area where he could have come into contact with such radiation? an area where it is illegally disposed of in 2004?, will be searching that venue next :crazy:

Yes... I need some sleep.

I have gone every 2 weeks till Nov.22. My relative is being released this month.
Hi no I meant take a photo IN of Benjamin Kyle and show it to that visitor if he happend to have been there again

But as you aren't going that wont work LOL

Its just because you said you always go every two weeks that I thought that meant You Still go.

I was fishing around the internet for august 2004, and came across this. http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30927 Is it possible that BK may have went to Savannah to go to this funeral? The couple passed away August 12/04 so the funeral would be near the end of the month? The resemblance of the man and BK I think is impressive, perhaps a brother? I searched for awhile for an obituary to see if there were brothers names listed etc but cannot find one....
It maybe a stretch, but just got a pit of the stomach feeling when I saw it.
If this is not the place for me to be posting this please let me know, this site is all new to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute