Head blow vs strangulation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would do the same Dee;and I don't believe she went to bed,either.I'm not sure JR did,either.
I'm just wondering if JR set it up that way somehow,on purpose..as in told her she didn't need a shower,do this or that,kept her busy.
It was said Patsy did have fresh makeup on,although that doesn't mean she washed her face.she could have just touched it up,like with powder,or removed it with a remover.

We'll never know...unless he breaks his silence or the Boulder DA grows a spine. While PR is dead, and even if it can't be proved JR actually killed JBR, there is always obstruction of justice, tampering with the evidence, etc.

We'll never know...unless he breaks his silence or the Boulder DA grows a spine. While PR is dead, and even if it can't be proved JR actually killed JBR, there is always obstruction of justice, tampering with the evidence, etc.

which I'm guessing he would get a slap on the hand for?if even that.
If he stood to get any serious amount of jail time,I think he would do as I believe he and Patsy were thinking of doing after JB was found,and after the GJ made it's decision...skip the country.(they said they didn't have a plan to get back to Atlanta..I think they thought they'd be indicted and had NO plan to go to prison!)

I think Henry Lee said that they couldn't charge any lesser crimes with the possibility of a murder charge. Just how Colorado law works. Too bad, too. I mean, they could have gotten them for, say, obstruction, thrown them in jail, let them sit there a while, then went around to see who would want the "get-out-of-jail-free" card first!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88
Back