Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the duct tape appears to have been over the mouth AND the nose.

Awful.

Does everyone think, then, that she had the duct tape in the car with her then? Cause I don't think she ever went back inside the house, after the fight, with Caylee alive again.

Awful.
I know it. That totally changes my mind about what I thought happened. I thought we had read that chloroform, sniffed through the nose, is deadly. I thought that she taped up her mouth so she was forced to breath it through her nose, but I guess not. Probably just drove around with her in the trunk, wrapped up and suffocating. But if that were true, she'd have had a struggle and a fight with her. She must have pulled over, wrapped her, held her down and smothered her with her own blanket I bet.

Why is there no reference to the "Heart shaped sticker" in the report?

I think it might be, if I remember, that the heart shape was noticed on the tape later. I can't remember how much later. They went back to what was recovered and found a faded heart that had fallen off and it's size and shape matched the glue residue on the duct tape.

I don't know if that would be included in this autopsy report that came out today, 6/19/09 or not. So much has been made of it, I don't think the heart sticker was a rumor from the mill?

Awful.

Casey probably suffocated Caylee by taping her whole face up. I'm sick to my stomach and can't imagine doing something like that to a rodent. I hate her!! Caylee is going to make sure justice is served even thought the A's don't give a rats arse.

Because the heart-shaped sticker residue was found by the FBI lab while they were inspecting the tape. The results of that would have been sent back to OCSO not the ME's office and therefore would not be any part of the ME's report.

When my girls were toddlers - I would sometimes put a sticker over a band-aid to cover the boo-boo. It really creeps me out. Your mind just doesn't need the visual.

<cry> for little Caylee.

You are so right! I haven't purchased heart stickers since this case - for that reason, creeps me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro