Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could indicate, for instance, that the Nanny did it then dumped the body with KC to deal with. I hate to support Wudge, but there are always scenarios to be posed(made up), just that in this case they are all daft, and not supported by an absolutely overwhelming amount of evidence that Crazy KC did it.

But, there is proof that a dead body was in KC's car....NOT the invisble nanny's.

heart stickers on friend's phone: http://i41.tinypic.com/2q06qmf.jpg

this one gave me the creeps ( i was scanning pictures for hearts)
Caylee with red lips:http://a705.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/62/l_9ff6fcdbe512cd3cae4605cbf782d4f0.jpg

The picture of Caylee with the plastic lips has always bothered me because she looks so sad in it. There's no mischievous twinkle in her eyes. I think she was forced to pose. Look how hard her little mouth is working to keep the "lips" on.

No accident....what person that accidental killed someone would go looking for a sheet of stickers to place on their victim. She planned this whole thing out and to know that the last video of Caylee at the nursing home would be the last one ever taken of her. She was an absolutely precious child.

Exactly! We are suppose to believe the heart stickers are some show of love and regret when we have Casey's post Caylee behavior and actions to tell us otherwise? Riiight.
The heart stickers will not be seen as "oh she accidentally killed her and she was showing remorse" when there are pics of this wack job partying it up just a few days after Caylee was killed.
Regret and remorse are not in her make up.
I think the jurors will take the sticker evidence and put it in context of Casey's behavior and personality, and see it as something sick, and as mockery.

The picture of Caylee with the plastic lips has always bothered me because she looks so sad in it. There's no mischievous twinkle in her eyes. I think she was forced to pose. Look how hard her little mouth is working to keep the "lips" on.

i don't think those are lips, there's no top lip. it looks more like a cradle moon. i've no real idea what that is except - WRONG.

Dr G stated that she did not expect the toxicology results to provide any answers. That's why she went ahead and issued Caylee's death certificate on the day of the remains ID press conference - cause of death - 'undetermined means'.

Exactly, Devon. Toxicology will probably not show the cause of death. It could, however, show that substances that didn't belong in Caylee's body were present. At the very least it would go toward proving aggravated child abuse. JMO

i don't think those are lips, there's no top lip. it looks more like a cradle moon. i've no real idea what that is except - WRONG.

I think those lips are from her Mr. Potatoe Head....there are other pics with Caylee and the whole body of Mr. Potatoe Head....

I believe after Caylee's death she put the heart shaped sticker on the duct tape, double bagged her and then put her in the trunk and drove with her a few days to decide where to bury her.

I don't think Casey 'double bagged' poor Caylee right away. It makes some kind of sense to me that she put her in the laundry bag first, with some actual laundry. Maybe the blanket and some other things were in Caylee's laundry bag in her room.

I don't want to give Casey too much 'thoughtfulness' credit, although a soft laundry bag would be nicer than a plastic garbage bag, but I think she may have done that so if anyone saw her leaving the house with the bag it would just look like she was (maybe taking laundry out to her car). Or it would look like laundry in her trunk if anyone saw it.

I think the second bag may have come from Ton E's. Poor Caylee's remains probably started going 'south' way sooner than Casey realized they would. Wasn't Ton'E suprised to find out there was garbage in her car that had come from his apartment? She may have grabbed a bag of garbage from his place when she grabbed a garbage bag to put the laundry bag in, again so if anyone saw her restling with bags in the trunk one would indeed be real garbage.

I don't have a lot of time (have to get to my son's school to help with something) but here is another thought:

Casey (as she is putting the stickered tape over Caylee's mouth) says "I love you honey, but you just couldn't keep your mouth shut..." in the same nasty tone of voice we heard her say, "I love you honey..." to Christina on the phone in one of those first calls home from jail.

I think those lips are from her Mr. Potatoe Head....there are other pics with Caylee and the whole body of Mr. Potatoe Head....

I am 99.99 percent sure that you are correct.

On a less emotional note, I have a question. Hypothetically, if the defense were going to use the sticker and the blanket to their advantage, wouldn't that mean they would have to acknowledge that Casey had some involvement in Caylee's death? The sticker can't indicate remorse or regret or lack of premeditation if they're still insisting that Casey doesn't know what happened to Caylee after the 15th of June, right? Or am I missing something?

Would that be an advantage for the defense at trial, if they acknowledged that Casey was involved in the death, but tried to spin an accident theory or that she somehow didn't mean for it to happen? It almost seems like they'd be better off sticking with the "Casey didn't have anything to do with it" story, in which case they would have to say that she knew nothing about how the sticker or the blanket got there.

Jurors can consider all options.

thank you, i've never actually seen one of those ... not even sure we have them over here :waitasec:

I don't have a lot of time (have to get to my son's school to help with something) but here is another thought:

Casey (as she is putting the stickered tape over Caylee's mouth) says "I love you honey, but you just couldn't keep your mouth shut..." in the same nasty tone of voice we heard her say, "I love you honey..." to Christina on the phone in one of those first calls home from jail.

I think that she probably applied the duct tape (as I am sure that she had done before) to keep her quiet. I think that she probably had ALWAYS used stickers as a way of "rewarding" Caylee, for not removing the tape. KC..."Caylee, I am going to put this pretty sticker on this tape. Don't remove the tape, or you will also remove the sticker. " Or, "I am going to put this pretty sticker on here, but...if I hear you crying or anything, I am going to remove it". I could just imagine her doing and saying that.

Those are Mr Potato Head lips and my own three year old has placed them in his mouth in like manner many times. There is a "stick" on the back side so they can bite it and hold it in...:)

But, there is proof that a dead body was in KC's car....NOT the invisble nanny's.

If Invisinanny existed, then KC would be able to prove it. She hasn't which means she either won't or can't. To me that proves KC's guilt.

Yes, they are, in the Photobucket thread, you can clearly see that they are from her Mr.potatoe's head!

As far as the sticker goes, I just want to say that on July 10 she edited a pick of Caylee, turned it black and white and added the red heart sticker.

Now why would she do that? (edit the pic)

Did she think Caylee would never be found and no one would notice the red heart on the recently edited pic?
or.........
Perhaps she thought this might distract them into thinking it was the signature of deranged killer trying to frame her??

Yikes either way this just keep getting sadder and sadder.

I doubt a jury will find her innocent and hopefully the sticker coupled with the edited image will be one the deciding factors among many other things.

If Invisinanny existed, then KC would be able to prove it. She hasn't which means she either won't or can't. To me that proves KC's guilt.

Exactly!! What's funny, is KC told her mom that police haven't even given her pictures of suspects (Zanaida Gonzolezes), to look at. WELL duh...of course they are not going to just hand her over some pictures, for her to point at one and say..."Ummm, yeah, yeah...that's her...she's the one".

Those are Mr Potato Head lips and my own three year old has placed them in his mouth in like manner many times. There is a "stick" on the back side so they can bite it and hold it in...:)

But I bet he was happy when he did that. I know my girls thought they were hillarious when they did so. Look at Caylee - she is not happy in this picture.

Hi Mary, I so agree with your last couple of statements. Like Dr Perper said on NG, Caylee died with that tape on her mouth.

Wudge, knowing she died with duct tape on her mouth and around to her hair on each side, would you say that would change your mind about malice of forethought?

Like it has been pointed out here, it only takes one second for and action to become premeditated. If she put the tape on, wrapped it around her head on each side, put the sticker on and then consciously decided she was going to lea*e it in place, knowing Caylee would suffocate, to me that is most possible and would be premeditated. Pro*ing that would be the trick, which is why what Mary said made such sense.

I also heard a comment on Greta about the heart sticker. What they saw was a spot on the duct tape where there had been a heart sticker placed. And they also found a heart sticker at the crime scene, and I interpreted that to mean where her body was dumped.

Dr Baden also said there was a wealth of e*idence on the duct tape.

xox

Hello Scandi,

No. We do not know the cause of death or the mechanism of death or the circumstances surrouning her death. To project that the tape was the cause of Caylee's death would be assuming facts not in evidence. In other words, it would be speculation. The judge should not allow prosecutors to even argue such.

On the other hand, the heart and Winnie the Pooh blanket is evidence that works against malice, not for it.

HTH

I don't think Casey 'double bagged' poor Caylee right away. It makes some kind of sense to me that she put her in the laundry bag first, with some actual laundry. Maybe the blanket and some other things were in Caylee's laundry bag in her room.

I don't want to give Casey too much 'thoughtfulness' credit, although a soft laundry bag would be nicer than a plastic garbage bag, but I think she may have done that so if anyone saw her leaving the house with the bag it would just look like she was (maybe taking laundry out to her car). Or it would look like laundry in her trunk if anyone saw it.

I think the second bag may have come from Ton E's. Poor Caylee's remains probably started going 'south' way sooner than Casey realized they would. Wasn't Ton'E suprised to find out there was garbage in her car that had come from his apartment? She may have grabbed a bag of garbage from his place when she grabbed a garbage bag to put the laundry bag in, again so if anyone saw her restling with bags in the trunk one would indeed be real garbage.

I think KC had that laundry bag in the car already....because she wasnt staying to much at her parents house that week before....I think Caylee died in the car and that was the only thing KC had to put Caylee in....then I think she used a garbage bag because of the decomp starting....the heart sticker....after thought....sick very sick after thought....puting her mark as *see I had the last word* :furious: before she thru her to the curb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss