HEATHER MILLS GETS $160million plus settlement

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree with everyone else, I do not think she is entitles to this amount. Im a firm believer in you go out of the marriage with what you went in with, plus 1/2 of what you earned together during the course of your marriage. so only way she is entitle to that amount is if that (times 2)
is the amount made during their marriage.

Too bad Jane Asher is married,I think that would work out well.I remember in a rare interview Jane gave a while after their break up,she said:"Who knows,maybe one day when we're old and gray,we'll meet up again." or something very close to that.

I don't wish Paul or Heather any unhappiness,but they just weren't a good match,he wanted a carbon copy Linda,she wanted the fame and pocketbook for her charities. Not good reasons to marry.

I think Paul jumped into this marriage a little too quick. He seems the type that has to have a wife, IMO... I like Paul and I wish him all the best. Linda seemed like she was is true love and stood by him no matter what and I don't believe she was after his money. Heather, on the other hand, :hand: They just didn't fit... I don't care for her and her settlement is way over the top. Heck, they were not married that long.

Has anyone here been watching her the past week, like on GMA? I can't decide if she's crazy or if there is some validity to her tales of woe. I do not believe that Paul is without fault, I would imagine living with his ego would be incredibly hard. But Heather seems to be losing it.

Thoughts?

Oh she lost it already. Matt Lauer interviewed her and about reamed her. She still couldn't shut her yap. The best part though to me was when she said "I'm respobsible for THOUSANDS of people ya know? My charity and all I'm soley responsible for these people and it's hurting my charity". What is? Your big mouth? I'm just envisioning his daughter the faux fashion designer eating this all up because she couldn't stand the lady and made no bones about it. She's just protesting too much and is swearing this divorce is ALL his fault. It took only ONE!

I thought her interview with Matt Lauer was over the top as well.
There is no good coming from her making these public remarks over the break up of the marriage and won't be good for their child either.

The part of the interviews I always got a chuckle from (and this occurred in several different interviews),is when Heather was ranting about how it is ridiculous that Paul has an obsene amount of money,and doesn't spend more on charities,(although Paul does give a significant amount to charities),whenever the interviewer puts the question to Heather:"Well,it is his money,and he should be able to do what he chooses,correct?" That's when Heather always changes the subject,or comes up with something abstract like: "I can't talk about some things,because of the pending divorce settlement ...." Heehee,you gotta laugh.

Paul is just as loony and weird as Heather - just hides it better. He's had more practice. And of course "his side" loves driving Heather mad - just makes THEM look better.

Paul is NO PARAGON OF VIRTUE - he has money, power and a temper to hide. He is used to getting his way and being thought of as virtuous - a charter member of music royalty. Heather has issues, but so do MOST PEOPLE - not to mention those who have triumphed after losing a LEG. Heather bought a fairy tale and Paul wanted another Linda to run his life. His children HATED Heather and her daughter and worked to remove BOTH of them from Paul's life. He should just PAY HER and get on with his life with his kids by Linda. He cannot possibly spend all his money before he dies and the kids will just have to survive on the few BILLION left to them. It's silly for him to keep fighting and making this a bigger media circus when he won't miss the money he'd give her for a MOMENT. Pay her off and MOVE ON! Let her and his daughter get ON with life without him and his other kids - that child MUST KNOW her half siblings HATE HER and resent her - seems to me they would ALL be better off if he paid Heather and MOVED ON.

Sorry I have heard too much from friends in the music biz who knew them and were around them about Paul and Linda and their kids to buy the "poor pitiful Paul" routine. He is FAR from poor OR pitiful and has many, many issues of his own. Most made much worse since Linda died. He's become even MORE an "odd duck" as the Brits would say - and losing Linda - his ANCHOR - left him taking life at a distinct tilt like he's physically missing a "part" of himself. NO WAY Heather could fix that - doubt anyone could and Paul will likely NEVER marry again. His kids will see to THAT.

My Opinion

Let's not forget he let the Beatles music go to MJ.:doh: Huge mistake...bad business.
He adopted his daughter Heather who is Linda's bio daughter. Just a fact, nothing more. And Stella's designs are heinous...

Let's not forget he let the Beatles music go to MJ.:doh: Huge mistake...bad business.
He adopted his daughter Heather who is Linda's bio daughter. Just a fact, nothing more. And Stella's designs are heinous...

i agree with the above!

i saw some of the clips of Heather's interviews, & i have to say that i do feel a bit sorry for her..can't help it:(

I agree with you Close_enough, I genuinely feel pity for her. Whether or not her claims are true, she's obviously losing it, and I'm not saying that in a condescending way. There could be a deliberate attempt to either scare her, or make her crazy and I don't have any problem believing either.

Flower child - I appreciate your insight into the REAL Paul. It was as I suspected. But was his and Linda's marriage really the "fairy tale" as been portrayed? I didn't realize she was such a force over him. When you say she managed Paul, was it more in the capacity of his career? Or like he was scatter-brained and she fulfilled a more motherly type role, keeping up with every little thing as if he were a child? My husband and I have a certain degree of that in our relationship (not mother/child...yuck). But he takes a LOT of pain meds and he has short-term memory loss as a result of a head injury, so he depends on me a lot to take care of things big and small.

I think Paul and Linda had a very real love for each other, and he seemed so devastated by her death. But as I remember, there was something hinky when she died- didn't the family move her body to another location?

Paul is just as loony and weird as Heather - just hides it better. He's had more practice. And of course "his side" loves driving Heather mad - just makes THEM look better.

Paul is NO PARAGON OF VIRTUE - he has money, power and a temper to hide. He is used to getting his way and being thought of as virtuous - a charter member of music royalty. Heather has issues, but so do MOST PEOPLE - not to mention those who have triumphed after losing a LEG. Heather bought a fairy tale and Paul wanted another Linda to run his life. His children HATED Heather and her daughter and worked to remove BOTH of them from Paul's life. He should just PAY HER and get on with his life with his kids by Linda. He cannot possibly spend all his money before he dies and the kids will just have to survive on the few BILLION left to them. It's silly for him to keep fighting and making this a bigger media circus when he won't miss the money he'd give her for a MOMENT. Pay her off and MOVE ON! Let her and his daughter get ON with life without him and his other kids - that child MUST KNOW her half siblings HATE HER and resent her - seems to me they would ALL be better off if he paid Heather and MOVED ON.

Sorry I have heard too much from friends in the music biz who knew them and were around them about Paul and Linda and their kids to buy the "poor pitiful Paul" routine. He is FAR from poor OR pitiful and has many, many issues of his own. Most made much worse since Linda died. He's become even MORE an "odd duck" as the Brits would say - and losing Linda - his ANCHOR - left him taking life at a distinct tilt like he's physically missing a "part" of himself. NO WAY Heather could fix that - doubt anyone could and Paul will likely NEVER marry again. His kids will see to THAT.

My Opinion

I agree completely!!!!

Flowerchild----You are being kinda like Heather in the way that you insinuate that Paul is doing things that the public would not approve of, but are just letting enough info out there to titalate us.

Spit it out girl!! Let's hear all those things that you obviously want to tell us.

In my case, I spent my money to buy all kinds of Beatles records and make them the billionaires that they were/are. I don't want any of the money I contributed to the Beatles going to some flusy, goldigger who did not one thing to deserve it.

I didn't want her to have anything to do with MY Paul back then when she married him, and I sure don't want her to get the money I contributed to my and Paul's relationship now. LOLOLOL:dance:

The public persona that is Paul McCartney is different from the private one. I've read accounts over the years about his abusive behavior and his sharp tongue. He is supposed to be an arrogant man and quite dismissive.

His daughter Stella is a spoiled rotten little brat that, from what I could see, decided from the get-go she wasn't going to accept HMM into the family.

I read another account somewhere (I think from a friend of Linda McCartney's) that said that Paul didn't treat her as well as is portrayed in the media.

Paul McCartney's image has been carefully crafted and packaged for consumption by the masses.

And what about the tapes that Paul bought from Peter Cox, Linda's literary agent?? Very suspicious.

The public persona that is Paul McCartney is different from the private one. I've read accounts over the years about his abusive behavior and his sharp tongue. He is supposed to be an arrogant man and quite dismissive.

His daughter Stella is a spoiled rotten little brat that, from what I could see, decided from the get-go she wasn't going to accept HMM into the family.

I read another account somewhere (I think from a friend of Linda McCartney's) that said that Paul didn't treat her as well as is portrayed in the media.

Paul McCartney's image has been carefully crafted and packaged for consumption by the masses.

And if you don't think the way a grown-up step-child contributes to the success or failure of his/her parent's marriage, you're wrong. Stella is a big reason Paul and Heather are divorcing.

And if you don't think the way a grown-up step-child contributes to the success or failure of his/her parent's marriage, you're wrong. Stella is a big reason Paul and Heather are divorcing.

I wasn't saying she wasn't a contributing factor. I believe Stella was a HUGE contributing factor! I suspect she's one of the people behind the continuing character assassination campaign against Heather Mills.

I wasn't saying she wasn't a contributing factor. I believe Stella was a HUGE contributing factor! I suspect she's one of the people behind the continuing character assassination campaign against Heather Mills.

Never claimed you didn't say it. I was agreeing with you. Maybe I phrased that wrong. Sorry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandalent
Back