TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that I can come up with is if she was indeed pregnant before this and lost the baby around the time milk came in, and she somehow kept the flow going all of these months while continuing to act pregnant still.

I posted an article upthread about the old fashioned and outdated "wet nursing" which was done years ago- aristocrat's wives used to hire women who could still nurse to breast feed their children, because it wasn't fashionable for an aristocrat's wife to do such a thing. There were no bottles back then for bottle feeding.

So she may have known about such information and did things to keep her milk flowing, knowing she might be nursing Heidi's baby in the future.
Great point. I'd forgotten that the registration was expired on MFs car. Surely she wouldn't risk driving it so far and for such a nefarious task with a chance of getting pulled over. She very well might have been driving the black SUV.
Oh yes she very well would/could have.....remember KK drove MS car with expired tags from Idaho to CO? Just when we all thought there couldn't be anyone worse than KK in this world, along comes MF. :eek:

Add my vote and support for @MassGuy for forum President, but only if he adds a 10th avitar to his profile. One with my beloved E-A-G-L-E-S hoisting the Super Bowl trophy after they beat the Pats in 2017. ;);)

I can't help but think, if there are co-conspirators they are arresting, that there's some cash to be found somewhere in this operation. It's hard enough to imagine one person doing something this heinous, but when there are multiples, it starts to smell of money. I found the tweet language a little vague "2 are in custody" - two in addition to MF? Or one more person?

I have read the article and do not find were a second person was arrested. I may need to add blind to my dense and sheltered self diagnosis.
Feel free to correct me, but when the police said they have 2 people in custody, could the second be Baby M? She was in custody, so they only arrested (obviously) MF.

Thank you, I assumed she was. Very expressive house to buy with a boyfriend. Just me, but I would not buy a house with a person I was not married to. I can see a parent co signing with their child.
MF wasn't on the title to the BoJack house. The name mentioned on the radio show was a previous girlfriend of CG

I can't help but think, if there are co-conspirators they are arresting, that there's some cash to be found somewhere in this operation. It's hard enough to imagine one person doing something this heinous, but when there are multiples, it starts to smell of money. I found the tweet language a little vague "2 are in custody" - two in addition to MF? Or one more person?

From your earlier post, "On the KHOU page, there was a back and forth with a tow truck driver and the KHOU staff - they said they had towed a black SUV to the station from a retail parking lot I believe. I'll see if I can find it again."

I think I read somewhere that MF's boyfriend as in custody, maybe he was arrested in the retail parking lot, once arrested he spilled the beans which lead them to MF?

We need to be patient, it will come out in time. Continued prayer for Heidi's family. This has to be so hard through the holiday season.

WOW! You all were busy last night with posts - over 1,000 to read here - finally decided to skip every other page... and finally caught up from reading from 9am this morning to 3:30pm - a TON of posts... anyway!

Seattle1 said:
She was arraigned today in Harris County where she was first booked this morning for 6 unrelated charges. So far she's been charged in Travis County (Austin) for kidnapping and evidence tampering but no arraignment scheduled for these charges that I'm aware of. At this time, there's also been no murder charges filed in either county.

No, no... no - I can't access Travis County.... :( Looks like you will be my "go to" for looking up hearings! :)

and is the baby's name Margo or Margot - I've seen it spelled both ways... TIA!

BeeGirl said:
snipped by me....
Just spitballing here, but I also find it interesting that the police used the word ‘lead’ instead of ‘tip’ here in this People article in the sentence “Detective Brad Herries said at Friday’s press conference it was “a lead” that prompted police to search Fieramusca’s property Thursday evening.”

from my notes:
Police in Jersey Village first went to the home where Broussard was found dead because they were interested in a car parked in the backyard.

From your earlier post, "On the KHOU page, there was a back and forth with a tow truck driver and the KHOU staff - they said they had towed a black SUV to the station from a retail parking lot I believe. I'll see if I can find it again."

I think I read somewhere that MF's boyfriend as in custody, maybe he was arrested in the retail parking lot, once arrested he spilled the beans which lead them to MF?

We need to be patient, it will come out in time. Continued prayer for Heidi's family. This has to be so hard through the holiday season.

IF this is how it went down, he may be the one working on a plea deal. Ugh....

I know this has been posted before but omg I'm listening to the pod cast that had the interview with Hedi's friend who was on there when she found out it was MF. If you go to this link its where it starts them trying to figure it out:

Please don’t be so hard on yourself. You are not on the jury ( only mentally maybe ) and whilst I get what you are saying, and with all due respect to you, you are not the only one who would make that decision if he was on trial and you on the jury. It takes many hurdles to jump until you get to that stage so please just treat this as a learning curve. We have all been there and I in particular as I was a high ranking Detective in charge who made decisions that impacted people’s future incarceration, so please continue on your WS journey and kudos to you for your raw admission and taking responsibility for your thoughts and words and going forward, learning from them and this experience
#bekindtoyourself
I love this!

No. They won't say "in custody" in relation to a crime victim. There is another suspect, or POI, that hasn't been named yet.
Do we even know two are in custody. I saw a tweet early Friday that said two, but more recent reports I’ve seen have said one. I’m sure I’ve missed some though.

Thank you, I assumed she was. Very expressive house to buy with a boyfriend. Just me, but I would not buy a house with a person I was not married to. I can see a parent co signing with their child.

The suspect’s name is not listed on the deed afaict. You really never know how much house will or won’t be expensive for someone. If, say, the owner had a lot of equity in a previous residence, and/or if they were given a gift or used an inheritance to make a large down payment, and/or if they got a very good rate on a loan, their monthly payments might be quite manageable. Choosing a location that minimizes commute can save money, too. I wouldn’t assume anything based on the appearance of the house, one way or another, without knowing the overall financial picture of the owner.

Still listening to the interview with Caressa and boy is it chilling. They are still trying to figure it out. I wanted to listen to it in full to hear when she found out.
If you want to save some time, after Caressa hangs up to make a phone call and Ginger (friend of Heidi’s parents) hangs up it’s just the podcasters reading tweets/news reports and reacting for about the last two hours. IIRC nothing they find hasn’t also been posted here after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli