TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The suspect’s name is not listed on the deed afaict. You really never know how much house will or won’t be expensive for someone. If, say, the owner had a lot of equity in a previous residence, and/or if they were given a gift or used an inheritance to make a large down payment, and/or if they got a very good rate on a loan, their monthly payments might be quite manageable. Choosing a location that minimizes commute can save money, too. I wouldn’t assume anything based on the appearance of the house, one way or another, without knowing the overall financial picture of the owner.
According to the owner's mother she was just a tenant in the house. It is in the DM article: Heidi Broussard's cause of death was ligature strangulation, death ruled a homicide | Daily Mail Online

BBM. If you saw that out in the wild there are people who have found a person with the same name as the homeowner in Harris County jail. That is not the homeowner since the person in jail with the same name is only 19 years old. There is another person with the same name that is in jail in Bexar County (San Antonio's county) and is of the approximate age (per Vinelink) but is likely not the right person either because going through the booking records doesn't show that within the time frame since Heidi went missing.

Such is the problem with a common name like the home owner has.

Thank you for catching that! @ crime dawg, nix my message to you!

What could MF have possibly said to HB to lure her out to her vehicle and to get inside and drive away with her, without apparently locking her door, without her purse, without her keys, without her baby's diaper bag?

I want to know how the suspect really believed she could pass of the murder of her friend and kidnap her best friends child with officials not being concerned about a live birth record? What exactly was she going to do for school records or a doctors visit for this child she wanted from her best friend?

MF are apt initials for this case.

I think that people who commit these heinous acts really don't think much beyond the act itself- in this case murder the mother and takes the newborn: they think they are pretty darn smart and that they won't get caught, but their plans usually are really not very good and well thought out ( thank goodness)--she even tells the police that's her baby, like the cops are going to believe her- duh!!

Have you guys tried Redfin, Trulia or Zillow? They sometimes will have them, or the assumed amount for market value.

I saw Redfin. The market value is typical to find. The mortgage amount is not typical to find, ime. A looong time ago I worked in an area dealing with this information, and usually even the bank didn’t tell me the mortgage amount, only the fact that there was a mortgage. I would say based on my recollection that if Colorado makes the borrowed amount public, that is unusual.

ETA I don’t actually agree with the practice of mortgage details being made public. I think that information should be between the bank and the home owner. So I’m not exactly excited about trying to obtain that information. I think part of what I was getting at with the comment about assuming the house is expensive for this property owner is that the owner has some privacy rights and therefore we don’t know all of their financial details, and that’s a good thing. That person is not a known suspect at this time.

Last edited:
Personally, I find it interesting that poor Margot remains in the custody of child protective services, rather than being returned to her remaining parent. (Unless this has now occurred and I am just behind - it's way too difficult to keep up with the thread so I'm sure I have missed a lot!)

What could MF have possibly said to HB to lure her out to her vehicle and to get inside and drive away with her, without apparently locking her door, without her purse, without her keys, without her baby's diaper bag?
Maybe, "I'm distraught. Could you please take a minute to get in the car with Margo(t) and show me the proper way to breastfeed since I'm having trouble with that".... or something along those lines... Whatever the ruse was, I'm certain it played on Heidi's kind spirit, and it was never Heidi's intention to go anywhere with Maygen, simply to sit in the car for a bit...

Personally, I find it interesting that poor Margot remains in the custody of child protective services, rather than being returned to her remaining parent. (Unless this has now occurred and I am just behind - it's way too difficult to keep up with the thread so I'm sure I have missed a lot!)
We really don't know anything. MSM stated we were strangled, but interesting not even an estimated date of death. Also her family and BF have been quiet. We also don't know where the baby is now either. We will just have to wait until more news is released. MOO

Grieving family, parents especially, can make terrible care takers. A friend of my son was murdered last year and what we would consider a typical, functioning, loving family fell to pieces. Took an entire community to help, which included more than child care for them.

Also, I think Margo is with Heidi’s parents, if I am not mistaken.

The Daily Mail was reporting what another news source reported (ABC 13 - there is a link to it in the DM story) so it isn't the Daily Mail coming up with this information on their own. As far as I know, ABC 13's coverage of the story has been pretty good throughout the case.

Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charge

Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her. They were old friends.​
I have read the article and do not find were a second person was arrested. I may need to add blind to my dense and sheltered self diagnosis.

Being in custody and being under arrest are two different things. One can be in custody if they are being interviewed. My guess is CG to see what if any involvement or facts he had.

It could have been as simple as waiting for her to exit the apartment to have a smoke and maybe Heidi didn’t even know MF was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar