TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know if LE ever spoke to MF before yesterday. I would have thought though, that a "best friend" with a concurrent due date would have set off alarm bells right from the beginning.
It is believed that MF was the last known person to have contact with HB on the morning of her disappearance. IMO it was almost a certainty that LE had been in contact with MF from the earliest stages of this investigation.

It will be interesting to see IMO at what point in the investigation LE began to see MF as an 'bad actor' in this case vs the longstanding 'best friend' of HB who was present at the birth of baby Margo.

MOO

So with the cause of death being ligature strangulation, I think there’s three possibilities:

Heidi was restrained prior to that being carried out.

Heidi was forced to drive, and her killer strangled her from behind after arriving at the house in Houston.

There’s another suspect, likely a male.

I believe there's a strong possibility of another party involved. MF has not yet been charged with murder and authorities may very well be waiting to charge both parties at the same time. I believe it was CBS that earlier today posted 2 persons were in custody but the link has since been edited and only MF is named. MOO

I read it. I put my phone in airplane mode after clicking the link.

Nice hack - thanks :)

This implies more than one person, to me. Ligature strangulation would need to be done from behind, or by surprise... no? Certainly not while driving a car or standing in a parking lot by oneself.

And then, to move the body afterwards...

Then again, I'm no expert in causes of death.

It will be obvious from the autopsy if the killer was in front of her or behind her when she was strangled.

What is ligature strangulation? What is the difference between that and regular strangulation?

Ligature - an object - rope, etc. Manual - hands.

Horrible way to die.

So with the cause of death being ligature strangulation, I think there’s three possibilities:

Heidi was restrained prior to that being carried out.

Heidi was forced to drive, and her killer strangled her from behind after arriving at the house in Houston.

There’s another suspect, likely a male.

Sounds about right. But #1 and #2 probably also would involve #3, IMO.
(Not necessarily, but much easier.)

What is ligature strangulation? What is the difference between that and regular strangulation?
Ligature strangulation is a type of strangulation that occurs with the use of a mass that is not the body weight. In other words, ligature strangulation does not require suspension of the physical body. Instead, it requires the use of a cord-like object, such as a rope.

When the thought process is based on logic and reason, and not emotion and “feeling,” you are going to be right, far more often than you are wrong.

You are never going to be 100% right, nor do you need to be, in order to find someone or something suspicious. A suspicion is not an indictment.

I apologize when I have done something wrong, not because I am wrong.

Wait, so does this mean you are or you aren't running for President?

Last edited:
don't know their names offhand but there was another similar case on WS - same motive and it involved two women and a man and one woman was strangling the victim and asked for help from another woman while she was doing it

ETA: quote function not working properly - this was in response to a post upthread
Indiana - Nicole Bowen......Garrett Kirts, Ashley Barth, and 3 others....moo

Every.Single.Thing. that we know about behavior, psychology, none of it fits this case. Strangulation was one of the LAST options in my mind in terms of likelihood.

And like you said, it isn't instantaneous, often taking several minutes. POOR Heidi oh my can you imagine. I was hoping it would be quick and she wouldn't know what had happened.

CRUEL.

You’d think MF’s husband would know she wasn’t actually pregnant herself.

As a woman, physically speaking, I wouldn’t be able to do that to someone and pick them up and put them in the trunk. 150lbs. That’s all I’m gonna say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho