TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she could have shoved her in the trunk immediately. Maybe by simply opening the trunk to have her help getting something out of it.

Struggling with myself to imagine how this was accomplished by the friend. Trunk-- then Heidi must've been knocked out first. Would this have happened right there in the apt. complex? Most cars now have the escape latch in the trunk. She would've escaped the trunk without being knocked out first is my thinking.

Last night, I heard the friend was on the phone with Heidi, that morning of the abduction, talking about breastfeeding. Is that true? At first, I imagined Heidi going along willingly thinking it was maybe a short trip someplace, but she wouldn't leave her purse, or diaper bag, etc., Plus, she wouldn't just sit there while being driven out of town. So, I agree, she must have been either held via a weapon, or knocked out and stashed into the trunk right off. How did the friend pull it off to get Heidi even downstairs with the baby?

MOO, it would've been easier to get Heidi to the property to do the evil deed. Strangled with a garret by your friend? This was someone she called her best friend. I can't believe this world and reality now days!

Last edited:
It’s possible MF was pregnant at one point and had her boyfriend at appointments etc. Lost the baby and did not tell him, just kept on acting like she was pregnant. Went to “appointments” alone and continued to gain weight. It’s possible. Not sure how she had a “delivery” without the boyfriend knowing that she wasn’t in fact pregnant. Strange. Wonder if he knew more. We may never know...
What did he do for a living? If he was out of town often, say a truck driver, then she could have pulled quite a bit of wool over his eyes.

Magen Fieramusca, the woman arrested in connection with the disappearance and death of Austin woman Heidi Broussard, is on her way to the Travis County Jail on Friday night after being taken into custody in Harris County, KVUE understands.

This was not her first time in jail in Harris County. She spent time there on a theft charge last August, a charge that was eventually dismissed.

Documents show a man named Christopher Green bailed her out of jail – the same person property tax records show owns the Harris County home where Broussard's body was found.

Neighbors told KVUE on Friday Green and Fieramusca were living together.
Neighbors to Houston home where Heidi Broussard's body was found 'didn't know what to think'

Lindsay Haugen, 32, and Robert Mast, 25, were traveling from Olympia, Washington, to North Dakota in 2015 when they stopped in Billings, Montana, where she got behind him in their car and choked him as she held his mouth and nose shut.

She told investigators that she killed him “because he asked me to” as he struggled to battle his depression — but added that she wanted to “know what it felt like to kill someone with my bare hands,” according to the UK’s Mirror.

“My last fiance broke my hand, then he got behind me, just like I did to Robby, and choked me,” she said. “I woke up on the floor and it was like I was underwater and I just wanted to do that back — but he wanted it to happen.”
https://nypost.com/2019/10/23/woman-strangled-new-boyfriend-to-know-what-it-felt-like/
My head is spinning and I feel sick to my stomach. I know I need to stop reading this stuff but can't seem to find a stopping point.

Also why assume that if the Broussards are caring for the older kid it is against SC’s wishes? SC may not be able to handle caring for the son and eventually an infant on his own. Doesn’t mean he’s a horrible guy or his rights are being violated.

It’s fine for the father and grandparents to come to agreements on how to care for the kids. The point I was making earlier was that the police and CPS cannot just hand a baby directly to grandparents who do not have legal custody. The father has rights, presumably (unless for some reason he never established paternity). Those rights can’t just be circumvented willy-nilly.

It’s no different than a spouse or other family member doing it.

There are more people capable of these type of actions than anyone would want to believe. Sometimes it just takes a certain set of circumstances and someone snaps.
Respectfully, this is a bit different than a spouse or even blood relative, to me at least.

Particularly with a spouse, there are so many other potentially volatile motives... Affairs and money issues come to mind immediately. The types of things friends, even best friends dont have to deal with. Most friends are cool with you having other friends. Most friends aren't going to be directly affected by your financial situation.

Maybe MF has always been wearing a mask. Or maybe she has been simmering with jealousy since Silas was born, and when Heidi fell pregnant again it was too much to bear, and she stopped seeing her as a person. Maybe the timing was just right. I don't know.

I 100% agree that there are more people capable of this than we'd like to believe. This website likely wouldn't exist otherwise.

I just think this is different than a spouse killing a spouse. Or a sibling inheritance feud. Or a parent child honor killing. Or matricide. Even if just for the rarity of it.

This particular breed of desperation isn't usually enacted on a loved one.

That’s very sad. SC has his dad. But they have the little boy and aren’t from the area so they have to pay for hotels and rental cars. I hope the government can help as well. Anyone in touch with any of the family or friends or who can find someone who can get ahold of them might be able to notify them of the possibility of certain services:

Eligibility for Crime Victims' Compensation Program | Office of the Attorney General
I just passed the link on to my friend who knows them. She and another friend here in S. ATX are raising funds for Christmas presents for Silas and Margo, so far they’ve raised about $600.

Magen Fieramusca, the woman arrested in connection with the disappearance and death of Austin woman Heidi Broussard, is on her way to the Travis County Jail on Friday night after being taken into custody in Harris County, KVUE understands.

This was not her first time in jail in Harris County. She spent time there on a theft charge last August, a charge that was eventually dismissed.

Documents show a man named Christopher Green bailed her out of jail – the same person property tax records show owns the Harris County home where Broussard's body was found.

Neighbors told KVUE on Friday Green and Fieramusca were living together.
Neighbors to Houston home where Heidi Broussard's body was found 'didn't know what to think'

How does she get bailed out if she hasn’t even hit the Travis co jail yet?

Oh, no he won't likely be convicted for those things at this point, if that's what you mean, as she's no longer living to press charges.

But prior physical abuse, heavy drinking and/or drug abuse, the ability to provide and protect and care for children - all of those certainly matter a lot when placing a child.
Agreed!!

I can believe that a woman can fake out her male partner about being pregnant. I can see a guy seeing a weight gain and accepting the story even if, say, someone who has been pregnant or very acquainted with how it really looks would say ‘no, something is amiss’.
There are always cases where women have full term babies and say they never even suspected a pregnancy so I have to believe it could work the other way.

it does
there have been cases where the 'mom to be' faked everyone out, including a life partner

I can believe that a woman can fake out her male partner about being pregnant. I can see a guy seeing a weight gain and accepting the story even if, say, someone who has been pregnant or very acquainted with how it really looks would say ‘no, something is amiss’.
There are always cases where women have full term babies and say they never even suspected a pregnancy so I have to believe it could work the other way.
It's happened before, killer's hubby was totally clueless. So when she showed up new baby he really didn't know. I can't remember which case it was though.

Another friend of Broussard’s, Vickie Shreves, tells PEOPLE she saw both Fieramusca and Broussard’s fiancé Shane Carey in the delivery room when Broussard delivered her baby girl in November.

Chris Fine, whose sister is friends with the suspect, tells PEOPLE that Fieramusca called his sister on FaceTime after Margo’s birth and claimed to have had a baby, holding Margo up to the phone.
Woman Arrested After Tx. Mom Is Found Dead Allegedly Claimed to Have Given Birth to Her Baby: Source

How rare is it for a woman to strangle someone, can you think of any other cases?
I was just reading an article on the Ochoa case, where the victim, MO, was 9 months pregnant when she was murdered and her baby cut out of her body...her baby suffered severe brain damage and spent several weeks on life support before he, too, died.

Which is yet another reminder, we can only be thankful that Baby M. survived this ordeal.

Anyway, finally getting around to my point, cod in that Ochoa case was ligature strangulation, also:

Pregnant Woman’s Baby Cut From Womb After Her Murder, Police Say

Last edited:
I think they were holding off on murder charges today awaiting both the autopsy and official identification of the victim. They already had enough to hold MF and I expect additional charges will be filed next week. It's going to happen.
I think it means they believe the crimes occurred in Austin. They will charge her when they have her secured in Austin Texas.

Struggling with myself to imagine how this was accomplished by the friend. Trunk-- then Heidi must've been knocked out first. Would this have happened right there in the apt. complex? Most cars now have the escape latch in the trunk. She would've escaped the trunk without being knocked out first is my thinking.

Last night, I heard the friend was on the phone with Heidi, that morning of the abduction, talking about breastfeeding. Is that true? At first, I imagined Heidi going along willingly thinking it was maybe a short trip someplace, but she wouldn't leave her purse, or diaper bag, etc., Plus, she wouldn't just sit there while being driven out of town. So, I agree, she must have been either held via a weapon, or knocked out and stashed into the trunk right off. How did the friend pull it off to get Heidi even downstairs with the baby?

MOO, it would've been easier to get Heidi to the property to do the evil deed. Strangled with a garret by your friend? This was someone she called her best friend. I can't believe this world and reality now days!

Trying to figure a timeline for 12/12.

As you mentioned, I too heard Heidi's best friend mention Heidi being on the phone (around 8:30am I think) with MF, talking about breastfeeding. Perhaps she said she'd stop by and talk?

A neighbor heard an argument - they don't say whether with a male or female - "just before 2pm"/"definitely after 1pm"** from their apartment. Just wondering how that fits in.

There was no mention of a dog barking - wonder if their dog barked at strangers? Maybe the dog was familiar with MF?

Perhaps it did happen right in the apt complex. If so - it would be around 2pm if Heidi was in her apartment arguing with someone after 1pm/just before 2pm**.

SC said he arrived home at 2pm.

MF could not have gotten too far by that time. :(

**Cite: Texas mom found dead tried to leave her 'abusive' fiancé multiple times | Daily Mail Online - "he heard an argument from next door just before 2pm."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member