TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the photos are pretty clear. The quotes are from named friends for the most part, and the screen shots are from a friend's phone, and LE can certainly determine their veracity.

At any rate, I feel badly that she suffered in life and that her life was so short.

Shane is a victim and he deserves to be treated as such.

When do you all think Heidi was murdered? I think it was right away.

I think so too. She wouldn’t have willingly gone to Houston on a ruse knowing what time Silas had to be picked up and with no purse or diaper bag And a dog locked into the balcony. And if coerced, she would have been very hard to control on the drive there unless incapacitated in some way.

I think so too. She wouldn’t have willingly gone to Houston on a ruse knowing what time Silas had to be picked up and with no purse or diaper bag And a dog locked into the balcony. And if coerced, she would have been very hard to control on the drive there unless incapacitated in some way.
I think she tried to escape from her apt., hence the open door, unlocked car, with purse in it.
This actually makes me wonder if there was another person in the parking area, trapping her.
Or a weapon, like a gun. Something that controlled her. I guess it could even be a stun gun.

If Shane has only known since yesterday that Heidi was dead, he is probably in no shape to be caring for a small boy and an infant...I can’t imagine he won’t be with them as soon as legally possible. But this is such a horrific and bizarre situation I don’t blame LE & CPS for precautions, in any event. Jmo

Adding that if he knew earlier it may be that LE has told them their suspicions...not that he knew in any other fashion.

August?! Of 2019?? What’s the word for opposite of a rapid glow up?
I apologize... I couldn't remember the year and just went on a search for it, intending to edit my post.... And now I cant find it.
I didn't mean to be misleading.
But your glow up post made me chuckle, and I needed that, so thank you <3

Austin mom Heidi Broussard found strangled in Houston area, officials say

Dec 20, 2019

Although Austin police have not confirmed the name of the woman arrested, court records. ... Austin and Houston made an arrest that points to a plot to kill the woman and ... Arrest records out of Harris County say Magen Rose Fieramusca, 33, is the .... Authorities said they do not think Shane Carey, Broussard's fiance, was involved in the plot ...

Timeline: What we know about Austin mom Heidi Broussard and baby Margot Carey

Dec 20, 2019

Video newscast at KVUE/ABC -- reporter cites authorities have no evidence that Shane Carey was involved (please see 3:50 mark of 6:03).

Friend in custody of new mom believed to have been slain

Dec 20, 2019

Boyfriend not implicated: Officials don't think Broussard's fiance, Shane Carey, who has been engaged to her since 2012, was involved in Fieramusca's alleged scheme, per KVUE. CBS Austin lays out the timeline provided last week by Carey, who says he went to work on Dec. 12, talked to Broussard around 8am, then never heard from her again. He says Broussard and the baby were gone when he got home to their apartment around 2pm; shortly after that, he got a call from their son's school that he'd never been picked up. He called the cops after he says he got home from getting his son and found that Broussard and Margot still hadn't returned.

@hellokitty88

So with the cause of death being ligature strangulation, I think there’s three possibilities:

Heidi was restrained prior to that being carried out.

Heidi was forced to drive, and her killer strangled her from behind after arriving at the house in Houston.

There’s another suspect, likely a male.

I would add a possible fourth- she was strangled from behind with a lot of force, and didn’t see it coming.

How she was then put into a car is beyond me. Unless a gun was involved.

I hope not. I hope that whatever happened was super fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn