TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify, there IS another man claiming he could be Margo’s father. He’s mostly done so privately to family and friends, but I know he did say in a YouTube interview tonight that he planned on pursuing a paternity test.

I’m not positive on the accuracy of the details given about WHY he’s claiming this. Only that he believes he could be her father and plans to pursue the test. I don’t believe MSM has picked it up yet, but if he moves forward with it I’m sure they will.
Just family and friends. And some dude with an internet podcast.

Last edited:
Caressa Potter, longtime friend of both Broussard and Fieramusca, told KXAN reporter Steffi Lee that she had been in contact with Fieramusca every day since Broussard has been missing. Potter said they talked multiple times a day, and during those calls, Potter said she could hear a baby in the background.

Potter said Fieramusca told her friends and family she also recently gave birth to a baby named Luna Mae, but wouldn’t show any pictures of her.

KXAN has found baby registries under the name Maygen Humphrey with Amazon and Target. Descriptions for both indicate a location as Houston and a due date as Dec. 1, 2019

“Her story wasn’t too far fetched,” Potter said. “She did her research, I feel like — I feel like she really did plan this. She thought about this.”

Potter said Fieramusca used to go by the name Maygen Humphrey, but doesn’t know when she changed her name. She said the three met each other at church camp when they were pre-teens. Potter described Broussard and Fieramusca as “best friends.”

After the story broke, Potter said she was talking to Fieramusca and another friend, and all of a sudden, Fieramusca abruptly said, “I gotta go! I gotta go!” She then hung up and Potter hasn’t heard from her since.
Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive in Houston-area home, friend arrested

Mods, stop these conversations about someone claiming to be the baby’s father. This is so unlike websleuths to allow people sleuthing innocent people and then the integrity of the deceased. **** this down.
Report the posts is the best thing to do, rather than post about it. They can't get rid of the posts if they don't know they exist.

UPDATE: One of Heidi Broussard's friends says she talked to Magen Fiermusca this week and heard a baby in the background. Magen told her it was her baby. Her interview tonight at 10pm #KHOU11

EMR4AcWXkAELHmq.jpg

Mods, stop these conversations about someone claiming to be the baby’s father. This is so unlike websleuths to allow people sleuthing innocent people and then the integrity of the deceased. **** this down.

if you have a TOS complaint, you need to alert a mod by clicking 'report' - they don't just read every single post looking for problems

In another news article it said neighbors had been asked if they saw a black SUV the day of the abduction. Do you know why LE was asking about a black SUV when the one in the pics is not the one?

Remember a black SUV being mentioned? Sorry, can't find the right article.

Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive in Houston-area home, friend arrested

I wonder if MF knew that Shane would be coming home early.
If the argument heard by neighbors at 1 pm was indeed Heidi and MF, it's such a terrible tragedy that whatever took place happened within that hour before Shane came home.
If only......

Even if BH had called the police and told friends and family that SC had been abusive, were charges filed? Did it goto trial? If no conviction, then it wasn't proven. So, there's that. I believe he would still get custody of his children.

problem is, according to SC himself, HB took care of the children...made lunches, drove to school, went to baseball practice. SC did not do the child care.

Caressa Potter, longtime friend of both Broussard and Fieramusca, told KXAN reporter Steffi Lee that she had been in contact with Fieramusca every day since Broussard has been missing. Potter said they talked multiple times a day, and during those calls, Potter said she could hear a baby in the background.

Potter said Fieramusca told her friends and family she also recently gave birth to a baby named Luna Mae, but wouldn’t show any pictures of her.

KXAN has found baby registries under the name Maygen Humphrey with Amazon and Target. Descriptions for both indicate a location as Houston and a due date as Dec. 1, 2019

“Her story wasn’t too far fetched,” Potter said. “She did her research, I feel like — I feel like she really did plan this. She thought about this.”

Potter said Fieramusca used to go by the name Maygen Humphrey, but doesn’t know when she changed her name. She said the three met each other at church camp when they were pre-teens. Potter described Broussard and Fieramusca as “best friends.”

After the story broke, Potter said she was talking to Fieramusca and another friend, and all of a sudden, Fieramusca abruptly said, “I gotta go! I gotta go!” She then hung up and Potter hasn’t heard from her since.

OML- Heidi knew MF since their preteen years?! That’s so insanely sick. Who does something so planned out and vile to someone that they’ve known for 20+ years?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CROOKED_RIVER