TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they said in today's pc that it would take 48-72 hours.
Can anyone confirm?
I would thing they could rush it though. I would think less than 24 hours for results, regardless of what they said. Maybe a couple of days to double or triple check though.

I would thing they could rush it though. I would think less than 24 hours for results, regardless of what they said. Maybe a couple of days to double or triple check though.

Would it take longer if they were also trying to establish paternity, not only identity? Meaning, checking both mom and dad DNA?

Ugh, yes. Maybe. Maybe she was going there for their babies to meet.
I am super curious if, when, or how MF told HB about her supposed pregnancy and baby ‘Luna Mae’.
If the two friends were close enough to be together in the delivery room for Margo just a few weeks ago, it’s hard to imagine the pretext for HB not getting to meet her bestie’s newborn promptly.

Good Grief, Charlie Brown.

There's always one in every crowd.
images

I am super curious if, when, or how MF told HB about her supposed pregnancy and baby ‘Luna Mae’.
If the two friends were close enough to be together in the delivery room for Margo just a few weeks ago, it’s hard to imagine the pretext for HB nor getting to meet her bestie’s newborn promptly.

Well, they lived 2.5 hours apart.

KHOU 11 News Houston on Twitter

Heidi Broussard, who's on the left side of this photo from 2013, is seen with Magen Fieramusca. Coming up on KHOU 11 News this afternoon, reporter Janelle Bludau looks at the relationship between the two.

Autopsy confirms missing Austin mom Heidi Broussard was strangled

What we know: khou.com/article/news/l…
Well the mask certainly came off this demon’s face over the years, didn’t it? I don’t recall knowing anyone whose physical appearance changed so drastically from mid 20s to early 30s. I’m not talking about weight gain here, but her face looks completely different now.

Yeah, here’s a good article about it.

Chloroform has been featured in crime fiction since the 19th century, but in those pulpy publications it’s erroneously presented as an instantaneous “knockout drug,” often applied via soaked rag in an alleyway ambush. In reality, chloroform-induced sedation requires careful and continuous dosing, says Nathan Lents, forensic biologist and professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice.

How Chloroform Has Been Used to Murder Over the Last 25 Years

Thanks for posting this, MassGuy. It looks like an awesome read. I will devour it line-by-line tomorrow!

You don't get instant unconsciousness from chloroform. It takes several minutes. I don't remember exactly but u can google it. This little factoid was learned thru the C.Anthony Trial. Despite how the movies portray it quick acting.

I followed the Anthony case extensively. Don't you remember me? Someone answered my question with ETHER, which might work. Another person had the idea of friend bringing Heidi her fav coffee with Rohypnol. We don't know how long the friend was there before the abduction. It wouldn't have to be totally instant, in fact, it might be best if Heidi could groggily walk.

Respectfully, this is a bit different than a spouse or even blood relative, to me at least.

Particularly with a spouse, there are so many other potentially volatile motives... Affairs and money issues come to mind immediately. The types of things friends, even best friends dont have to deal with. Most friends are cool with you having other friends. Most friends aren't going to be directly affected by your financial situation.

Maybe MF has always been wearing a mask. Or maybe she has been simmering with jealousy since Silas was born, and when Heidi fell pregnant again it was too much to bear, and she stopped seeing her as a person. Maybe the timing was just right. I don't know.

I 100% agree that there are more people capable of this than we'd like to believe. This website likely wouldn't exist otherwise.

I just think this is different than a spouse killing a spouse. Or a sibling inheritance feud. Or a parent child honor killing. Or matricide. Even if just for the rarity of it.

This particular breed of desperation isn't usually enacted on a loved one.

maybe MF began to think that she was HB...like the room mate or the baby sitter movie...
maybe her boyfriend really wanted a child...(speculation only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744