Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

RainbowYarnSlueth

Gay Crochet Sleuth
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself. I hate to say I'm happy to have found this place, but I'm glad to come across it on the Netflix Show, Into The Fire: The Lost Daughter.
I have always been interested in true crime and my entire life there have been cases that have just bothered me so much. There is a case of a local woman who was last seen walking along the hwy. I think she had been living in some kind of group home. Nothing was ever said about it again. That's just one of them. There are so many cases out there that seem to go under the radar or for whatever reason end up not investigated as thoroughly as they could be.
I had heard about places like this on the web before, but I never could seem to find them. Then, thanks to the show, I found this place.
I'm not even sure what I can do to help yet, but I do know that I have a lot of skills that can be used to help others. So, I'm going to sit back and read and learn and then start seeing where I can help. I look forward to getting to know more of you and your stories.
So, this is me, I'm Jay, 48 and I have enough time on my hands that I can give time and effort to a place like this. Hi everyone!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back