HELP ASAP IN LONDON

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Kimmyygail

Reaction score
I’m located in the U.S. My friends mother left the family yesterday for a man in London she met online. She didn’t tell anyone she was leaving. She called my friends aunt (her sister) this morning and said she needed out of there now. We are scared she’s in danger. We have no way of contacting her. She left everything behind thinking she’d start a new life with this man. But we know she wants to come home. None of us have passport’s or we would fly out to Manchester, where her plane landed yesterday. We have his name and he’s semi well known in London. We need to locate her! Can anyone help?!

I’m located in the U.S. My friends mother left the family yesterday for a man in London she met online. She didn’t tell anyone she was leaving. She called my friends aunt (her sister) this morning and said she needed out of there now. We are scared she’s in danger. We have no way of contacting her. She left everything behind thinking she’d start a new life with this man. But we know she wants to come home. None of us have passport’s or we would fly out to Manchester, where her plane landed yesterday. We have his name and he’s semi well known in London. We need to locate her! Can anyone help?!
I'm from London I can put something up on Instagram if you have any info you want to share?

Call her on her cellphone? Send Her emails? Google his name to get an address? Call the London police and request a welfare check? Contact the US Embassy in London and ask for help? I hope everything works out!

What is he semi well known for? Did she think he is famous and found out he isn’t who she thought he is?

If you have an address find a Police station and ask for a wellness check explaining she called asking for help but isn’t answering calls.

What is he semi well known for? Did she think he is famous and found out he isn’t who she thought he is?

If you have an address find a Police station and ask for a wellness check explaining she called asking for help but isn’t answering calls.
He was a teacher in Keighley and stole money for it. I don’t think she knew about his past. I’m uncovering now. We only know his name. We can not find his address. He is big into history and has written some books. She is into history and they met on fb. We can’t find a phone number or address for him.

They both blocked all family and friends on social before she left. She’s not answering her phone
If you have her phone number, and you know she is in Manchester or London, I would urge you to call the Met Police -> Calling from abroad +44 20 7230 1212. Please use this number if you're contacting us from outside of the UK.
If you have his name, her name, and her number, I would ask for a welfare check since you have her distress call. It is better to be safe than sorry, I hope she will contact you all soon!

His name is Dan moorhouse. Trying to find contact info like number and address.

Attachments

• IMG_2502.jpeg
    IMG_2502.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5343.png
    IMG_5343.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5039.png
    IMG_5039.png
    401.4 KB · Views: 5

Members online

Online statistics