Help families get justice

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Sheryl Dumitru

Reaction score
I want to thank everyone that inquired about Josy Butler. She was found dead in a duffel bag in a dumpster. I am Josy’s mother. We still have no answers. We have suspicions but the police don’t believe who we suspect. Josy’s daughter Erica now 18 says she knows too! She will also get justice for her mom. Erica was with her mom the night she died ( was murderd ) So justice will be found if it’s the last thing she does. If no justice on this earth then definitely God will see to it!! Erica, myself and our family all agree on this! We love and miss our Josy who is with her older brother Eric who passed from colon cancer 2 years ago. Both brother and sister are beautiful Angels holding hands together in Heaven. Eric & Josy We miss you so much!❤️

I want to thank everyone that inquired about Josy Butler. She was found dead in a duffel bag in a dumpster. I am Josy’s mother. We still have no answers. We have suspicions but the police don’t believe who we suspect. Josy’s daughter Erica now 18 says she knows too! She will also get justice for her mom. Erica was with her mom the night she died ( was murderd ) So justice will be found if it’s the last thing she does. If no justice on this earth then definitely God will see to it!! Erica, myself and our family all agree on this! We love and miss our Josy who is with her older brother Eric who passed from colon cancer 2 years ago. Both brother and sister are beautiful Angels holding hands together in Heaven. Eric & Josy We miss you so much!❤️

so sorry for yours and Erica's loss

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back