Australia Help reviewing aerial images from missing persons searches

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Lisbeth_S

Reaction score
Just found this out and thought others may find it interesting and may want to help out.

Working Drones Australia is a commercial drones operator who has been involved in multiple missing persons searches in the last few years.
Visiting this website you have access to their aerial images for several missing persons cases in Australia they have been involved in.

There is also a brief instructional video to explain how to do it HERE

I think initially it was meant for the case of James Hunter, but I've been looking through the images related to other cases too and the process is exactly the same.

Just found this out and thought others may find it interesting and may want to help out.

Working Drones Australia is a commercial drones operator who has been involved in multiple missing persons searches in the last few years.
Visiting this website you have access to their aerial images for several missing persons cases in Australia they have been involved in.

There is also a brief instructional video to explain how to do it HERE

I think initially it was meant for the case of James Hunter, but I've been looking through the images related to other cases too and the process is exactly the same.
This looks interesting, many here participated in a similar type of searching via Tomnod.
Thread for the first referenced MP...
Posting also in the International forum for greater exposure..

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back