Henry "Cab" Tice

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks Daisy. That is very interesting. It looks like Rick is doing some great investigative journalism.

Yes. I've already given my (sure to be unpopular) opinion on this, so I won't belabor it, but just once more to be clear, IMHO:

* Tice and Billings were about equally dirty. No heroes here, folks.
* The Billings aligned with Debbie in the divorce action, and had other issues with Tice.
* Tice and Jr. were 'like father and son'
* I am sure there is a ton of corruption in Pcola, and that some of it has threads that touch players here.
* I am sure the MM is a bunch of bad dudes, with tentacles extending up into Pcola, and perhaps even touching on these players.
* Occam's razor tells me that Tice had the means, motive, and method to take care of his emotional, financial, and potentially legal problems, through eliminating Billings, but that *to date* (all of my positions are provisional, and will be swayed by new facts) the last people that would want to off Billings in a spectacular, and non-characteristic way, sure to draw public scrutiny and outrage, is the MM. The person screaming "MM" is Tice, and through JR it seems quite reasonable that Jr used that tidbit to get mystery and respect going in the minds of his gang. But I predict none of them NOT ONE, including Jr, will have anything of significance to provide LE about MM, that can lead to other investigations and parties, outside of Tice, even to bail their own fat out of the fire. To me, until proven otherwise, the buck stops with him, NOT that the interest of LE and them shaking the trees won't root out some other corruption and figures, but that's the extent of it.

I will be happy to be wrong, because that would mean more bad guys go to jail..

I hope you're right. If such an organization has their claws as deep into our businesses and Govt. as is being suggested, it will be a long road trying to get them out.

I absolutely agree the very last thing the MM would want is attention.

Also, there's another gang being mentioned from the beginning. MS-13. Wonder if Tice may have been coached to blabber MM in order to take the heat off the MS-13 angle?

* Occam's razor tells me that Tice had the means, motive, and method to take care of his emotional, financial, and potentially legal problems, through eliminating Billings, but that *to date* (all of my positions are provisional, and will be swayed by new facts) the last people that would want to off Billings in a spectacular, and non-characteristic way, sure to draw public scrutiny and outrage, is the MM. ..

Loss, what bothers me about your theory, is Tice's lifestyle. He closed his business and spent the last 1 year living in a trailor behind English Bobby's used car lot while working as a sales manager!!! Bobby said the guy had been living previously in motels and was pennyless.

Ok, you can say he got his money out of the US and put it in Columbia and this was an act. But people like Tice are doing these crimes to live like austere monks. They are doing them to enjoy the highlife.

No, I do not think that Tice had the wherewithall to contract out the hit. If he did, he would have simply paid off Billings, lived a nice life and avoided the mess he is currently in.

Loss, what bothers me about your theory, is Tice's lifestyle. He closed his business and spent the last 1 year living in a trailor behind English Bobby's used car lot while working as a sales manager!!! Bobby said the guy had been living previously in motels and was pennyless.

Ok, you can say he got his money out of the US and put it in Columbia and this was an act. But people like Tice are doing these crimes to live like austere monks. They are doing them to enjoy the highlife.

No, I do not think that Tice had the wherewithall to contract out the hit. If he did, he would have simply paid off Billings, lived a nice life and avoided the mess he is currently in.

You make some compelling arguments. I guess I will have to be happy to wait and see how things unwind. I am usually pretty cynical about government and LE beyond the worker-bee level, but I have a feeling that this sheriff is going to follow the leads where ever they go.

But, if the MM did order a hit for this reason, I still have many questions. Why were the murders committed when they were and where they were? Why was Melanie killed? And, why didn't they kill others who had to know about this, such as Ashley and Blue?

I look forward to seeing Dateline tonight!:)

Have you seen Ricks most recent post?

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=7141

Since this happened only 3 months before, it might answer one of your questions: "Why were the murders committed when they were?.... "

This is not directed at any specific poster, but Colombia (the country) is spelled with an O in the middle instead of a U.

:blowkiss:

Have you seen Ricks most recent post?

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=7141

Since this happened only 3 months before, it might answer one of your questions: "Why were the murders committed when they were?.... "

Thanks, Gene, for letting me know about Rick's newest blog.

I should have clarified my earlier post to say why were the Billings murdered at home ~7:00pm when their kids were there?

Thanks, Gene, for letting me know about Rick's newest blog.

I should have clarified my earlier post to say why were the Billings murdered at home ~7:00pm when their kids were there?

Daisy: That was explained by Sheriff Morgan a couple of weeks ago. He said that the Ninjas had done a trial run earlier, but got frightened away by motion sensitive lights.

In other words, during the evening, when a car pulls up, the lights go on and everyone is alerted. During the daylight hours, no one sees the lights go on.

I will look for the link and come back if (when) I find it..

Found it: There was also an attempt to enter the Billings home a few nights before the murders... But the group was scared off by motion-detecting lights outside the home.

http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_vid_2855.shtml

If the link above does not work, try Google Cache:

http://209.85.135.132/search?q=cach...was+scared+off+by+motion-"&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

Respectfully, BBM.

So, basically you're saying that all of P'Cola is being controlled by MM??:crazy:

How'd they deal with the strong GOB network in Pensacola? Cuz, it's the GOB that runs things here.

And, they managed to do all this in 5 years? Have they gotten to Morgan, yet? And, how about Eddins? How about Chief Mathis?

I am not saying that MM is not here. They are a documented gang in both Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties. And, I am not saying there isn't corruption here, of course there is. There's a lot across FL, which is why we have Sunshine Laws.

But the idea that corruption in this little town is being directed by the MM is ludicrous, IMO. I look forward to hearing what other local posters think about this.

Bolded by me:)
I am from the area, and yes this is not only possible it is probable. And has been -- under one name or the other for years. Not just this town, all along the Gulf Coast. You don't know your neighbors.

[/B]

Bolded by me:)
I am from the area, and yes this is not only possible it is probable. And has been -- under one name or the other for years. Not just this town, all along the Gulf Coast. You don't know your neighbors.

Do you still live here? What makes you think this? And, what's another name that the MM has used?

TIA!

The used car business is a closed society, a private club that doesn’t like outsiders. Since the murders of Bud and Melanie Billings, I have tired to gather information on two figures tied to the used car business – Bud and Cab Tice.

No one will go on the record, but several have been willing to talk, if I kept their names out of it. The pictures that I get of the two men is filled with contradictions — but few of us are all good or all bad.

(snipped)

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=7144

Do you still live here? What makes you think this? And, what's another name that the MM has used?

TIA!

No, Daisy, I am not living there now. But my family is. Organized Crime is organized crime not matter what they call themselves.... and it is nothing new to the area.... I think you called it "GOB" same thing different face. They just have more competition now.

No, Daisy, I am not living there now. But my family is. Organized Crime is organized crime not matter what they call themselves.... and it is nothing new to the area.... I think you called it "GOB" same thing different face. They just have more competition now.

Thanks for your response, Redfish.

So, do you think it's the Mexican Mafia running the organized crime?

Thanks for your response, Redfish.

So, do you think it's the Mexican Mafia running the organized crime?

Well..... I think the GOB is struggling.... they can be very rough but they didn't used to be so trigger happy and obvious.... Unfortunately I must say that everybody kind of "learned how to work with them". Who ever we are dealing with now does not even pretend to play us along.... they are in your face evil.... I recognize them even when I don't know their name!! I think GOB is as nervous as we are, the power is shifting.:eek:

well..... I think the gob is struggling.... They can be very rough but they didn't used to be so trigger happy and obvious.... Unfortunately i must say that everybody kind of "learned how to work with them". Who ever we are dealing with now does not even pretend to play us along.... They are in your face evil.... I recognize them even when i don't know their name!! I think gob is as nervous as we are, the power is shifting.:eek:

oooops, imo!!!!!!

Respectfully, BBM.

So, basically you're saying that all of P'Cola is being controlled by MM??:crazy:

How'd they deal with the strong GOB network in Pensacola? Cuz, it's the GOB that runs things here.

And, they managed to do all this in 5 years? Have they gotten to Morgan, yet? And, how about Eddins? How about Chief Mathis?

I am not saying that MM is not here. They are a documented gang in both Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties. And, I am not saying there isn't corruption here, of course there is. There's a lot across FL, which is why we have Sunshine Laws.

But the idea that corruption in this little town is being directed by the MM is ludicrous, IMO. I look forward to hearing what other local posters think about this.

The GOB need someone to do their dirty work ,and they also need people with connections in other countries.As a local I would keep both my eyes open Daisy it may seem like paradise but the fact is its very corrupt as you will see very soon.

The GOB need someone to do their dirty work ,and they also need people with connections in other countries.As a local I would keep both my eyes open Daisy it may seem like paradise but the fact is its very corrupt as you will see very soon.

Again, I'm not saying there is no corruption here, there's a lot. The "dirty work" the GOB does is about political favoritism, which may results in some "stealing" money, etc. but not murder. Why would the GOB need int'l. connections to do the very "local" dirty work?

Interestingly, the street I live on is called Paradise Bay:)

Again, I'm not saying there is no corruption here, there's a lot. But, why would the GOB need int'l. connections?

Interestingly, the street I live on is Paradise Bay:)

They send the cars,drugs back and forth to Colombia and Mexico as well as other counties.For the business most GOB are involved in they need International connections.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back