Here is my John Karr did it theory. whaddya think?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Linda7NJ said:
Hello neighbor! I live about 15 minutes from Collingswood
Hiya Linda. I was going to ask you! I don't live in Collingwood anymore (never know "whos" reading "shudder") but I come back very often! Everybody in my family still lives nearby.

You gotta love Jersey!

MrsMush99 said:
Do we know for sure this note was written AFTER she died? If the intruder was in the house while the Ramsey's were at the White's isn't even remotely possible that the killer wrote this note BEFORE he took JonBenet out of her bed?
I really think it was written after.

If he/she had already written the note, why would he/she risk placing it on the stairs AFTER she was dead?

To place it on the stairs BEFORE he/she took her to the basement would have been ridiculous.

The note was written after she was dead, to explain her death and point LE away from family members. The RN was bogus from the start.

IMO

In fact when was the last child killed in Boulder by their own house by one of the parents?

I have lived there twice. I remember there was a girls school back a long time ago where some mad man broke in a raped and killed a bunch of the students. then lit it on fire.

this is what someone told me when I lived there, ok. I haven’t verified the story.

But to assume in this day and age that a deranged individual couldn’t have intruded into this house and killed JBR, is naive.

MrsMush,yes themotive is unclear,but a motive is not needed to convict---mothers like Susan Smith watched her children drown slowly in the car in the lake because her boyfriend didn't like kids--there's a "motive?'--Diane Downs shot her three little kids because her boyfriend didn't like kids--a "motive"?--Darlie Routier stabbed her little boys to death--the motive?---There was a father in Illinois who took out insurance on his sons,then shot them--well,at least there's a motive--my point is some parents can do horrendous things and the motive is not always clear

I agree.

The chances the supposed intruder took are so over the top its rediculous. Never in my life, that I have heard, has an intruder attempted so much in one swoop and the arrange everything to implicate the ramseys while leaving very minute evidence. And then give John Karr credit to be capable of this. That sissymerry is not smart enough for that.

Peter Hamilton said:
MrsMush,yes themotive is unclear,but a motive is not needed to convict---mothers like Susan Smith watched her children drown slowly in the car in the lake because her boyfriend didn't like kids--there's a "motive?'--Diane Downs shot her three little kids because her boyfriend didn't like kids--a "motive"?--Darlie Routier stabbed her little boys to death--the motive?---There was a father in Illinois who took out insurance on his sons,then shot them--well,at least there's a motive--my point is some parents can do horrendous things and the motive is not always clear
I agree those motives are also ridiculous. I don't usually have a hard time thinking a parent murdered their children. But with this one, I'm having a hard time believing it.

islanders said:
In fact when was the last child killed in Boulder by their own house by one of the parents?

I have lived there twice. I remember there was a girls school back a long time ago where some mad man broke in a raped and killed a bunch of the students. then lit it on fire.

this is what someone told me when I lived there, ok. I haven’t verified the story.

But to assume in this day and age that a deranged individual couldn’t have intruded into this house and killed JBR, is naive.

Are you telling me because its Boulder that murders cant happen by parents?

Let me ask you this. When was the last time you heard of someone doing what was accomploished in that house, in the history of our country?

The odds of this being true about an intruder are overwhelming.

islanders said:

But to assume in this day and age that a deranged individual could’t have intruded into this house and killed JBR, is naive.
I am of the firm belief that kidnappers for ransom are just that. Pedophiles are pedophiles.

If the goal is financial gain, intruder will get in & out with the kid as quick as possible

If it's a pedophile, the intruder will remove the child as quick as possible to someplace where they are comfortable to do what they want.

:laugh:
Brutal Truth said:
I agree.

The chances the supposed intruder took are so over the top its rediculous. Never in my life, that I have heard, has an intruder attempted so much in one swoop and the arrange everything to implicate the ramseys while leaving very minute evidence. And then give John Karr credit to be capable of this. That sissymerry is not smart enough for that.
I'm with ya

Linda7NJ said:
I really think it was written after.

If he/she had already written the note, why would he/she risk placing it on the stairs AFTER she was dead?

To place it on the stairs BEFORE he/she took her to the basement would have been ridiculous.

The note was written after she was dead, to explain her death and point LE away from family members. The RN was bogus from the start.

IMO
Yes, it's much more likely that one of the Ramsey's wrote the note in their own handwriting, and didn't even try to remove the body before calling the police and risking them discover said body before JR could "contaminate" the scene.

Linda7NJ said:
I am of the firm belief that kidnappers for ransom are just that. Pedophiles are pedophiles.

If the goal is financial gain, intruder will get in & out with the kid as quick as possible

If it's a pedophile, the intruder will removed the child as quick as possible to someplace where they are comfortable to do what they want.

Apparenly though this individual was a pedophile, kidnapper, killer, and david copperfield all rolled into one.

Brutal Truth said:
Apparenly though this individual was a pedophile, kidnapper, killer, and david copperfield all rolled into one.
I would LOVE for Karr to be the ONE. I hope to God you're right...........I just don't think so.

wenchie said:
Maybe "Open House" has a different definition in Colorado.

Typically, it does not mean that total strangers can just walk into your house and join the party.

"Open House" means that it's an open-ended party; informal - like, "drop in any time between x and x. Stay for a long time or a short time. No RSVP required."
Actually, an open house isn't a party, and furthermore, it is highly probable that they didn't know WHO went to the open house. I have been to at least 6 open houses here during the holiday seasons, and NOT once did I have to identify who I was in order to purchase the tickets and wander through the homes. Don't know about Colorado, but that's how it is here.

EDITED TO ADD: Open houses are not parties. It is strictly to view the home.

Brutal Truth said:
Are you telling me because its Boulder that murders cant happen by parents?

Let me ask you this. When was the last time you heard of someone doing what was accomploished in that house, in the history of our country?

The odds of this being true about an intruder are overwhelming.

Let’s start with Polly Klaas.

So what if the perp. hung around a few hours with JBR?

If a perp. has the audacity to kill a child why would hanging out in a house a few hours be so unusual?

I’m saying it is more unlikely that a normal parent kills their child with no past history of drug or child abuse.

I’ll stand behind my statement that a perp. doing something like this in this day and age is more likely.

JMK is more than just an innocent buffoon, he is a pedophile with a motive. There are tuns of sicko men like this and it seems more reasonable that a criminal like this did the murder.

This is why JMK is the prime suspect and not the Ram’s.

There is no great conspiracy against pedophiles.

Wake up

Linda7NJ said:

If it's a pedophile, the intruder will remove the child as quick as possible to someplace where they are comfortable to do what they want.
I don't think there is any hard and fast rule that pedophiles, kidnappers, or murderers act a given way. The only person that give us a clue as to why this happened the way it did, is the actual perp.

I certainly hope that Karr's attorney is present during Boulder's interrogation of Karr. Boulder LE is certainly motivated to convict this guy, as they do have a prior reputation to overcome, and they aren't going to want to enhance that bad rep anymore than it is already. I think the only question now is, can Karr get a fair shake in Boulder?? I don't mean that Karr be able to convict himself, unless he truly does have information known only to the killer, and even then, I would hope that Boulder can physically place Karr in Boulder, on, or about Dec. 25th, 1996.

Buzzm1 said:
I certainly hope that Karr's attorney is present during Boulder's interrogation of Karr. Boulder LE is certainly motivated to convict this guy, as they do have a prior reputation to overcome, and they aren't going to want to enhance that bad rep anymore than it is already. I think the only question now is, can Karr get a fair shake in Boulder?? I don't mean that Karr be able to convict himself, unless he truly does have information known onlt to the killer, and even then, I would hope that Boulder can physically place Karr in Boulder, on, or about Dec. 25th, 1996.
I have concerns too......I wouldn't want Karr to be a :laugh: PATSY

I crack me up! :crazy:

islanders said:
Let’s start with Polly Klaas.

So what if the perp. hung around a few hours with JBR?

If a perp. has the audacity to kill a child why would hanging out in a house a few hours be so unusual?

I’m saying it is more unlikely that a normal parent kills their child with no past history of drug or child abuse.

I’ll stand behind my statement that a perp. doing something like this in this day and age is more likely.

JMK is more than just an innocent buffoon, he is a pedophile with a motive. There are tuns of sicko men like this and it seems more reasonable that a criminal like this did the murder.

This is why JMK is the prime suspect and not the Ram’s.

There is no great conspiracy against pedophiles.

Wake up

Actually, I'm wide awake.

And are you telling me parents arent capable of something like this? You hear it on the news all the time.

You actually believe that some perp is going to hang around with JBR a few hours in the house, with the parents upstairs? Who is this guy Audie Murphy? This guy must be the bravest perp I have ever heard. And lets say he did hang out a few hours. How could there not be more evidence with him roaming the house?

Linda,you're right--pedophiles move fast,grab the child and get out,try to get to a place to do the dirty work---Wesley Dodd was a pedophile murderer--he'd go to kids movies,see a kid go to the rest room,grab him and declare to worried movie employees he's my son that's why hes fighting me--Dodd killed a little boy and a little girl after sexually molesting them--he actually did write a sick diary at the time--Dodd refused appeals,was executed--he wanted to be hanged--he got his wish

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo
Back