Here's the witness list !!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Panther said no surprises so I guess I'm lagging behind. could someone tell me who the following people are?
Rich G.
Rosanna B.
Roy H.
Dannielle L.A.
bobby L. W.
Lance W.

Ok....and thanks for the tidy list to work with. Here's what is gleaned so far...If I'm wrong on any let me know

Rich G.~~~TGIF Carlson Restaurants
Rosanna B.
Roy H. ~~~~Clint
Dannielle L.A.
bobby L. W.~~~Tattoo Artist @ Cast Iron Tattoo
Lance W.

Cheers!

Ok....and thanks for the tidy list to work with. Here's what is gleaned so far...If I'm wrong on any let me know

Rich G.~~~TGIF Carlson Restaurants
Rosanna B.
Roy H. ~~~~Clint
Dannielle L.A.
bobby L. W.~~~Tattoo Artist @ Cast Iron Tattoo
Lance W.

Cheers!

Rosana B = Is a resident of a senior facility where LE searched for ZG ???
Dannielle = Is the manager at a Chuck E C - as another poster surmised (see I didn't use Chuck E. 's last name)
Lance W = works at some shop CA frequents - (possibly tattoo shop???)

I thought that the TGIF guy was to prove that there was no Raquel.

Rich G, Carlson Restaurants -- Carlson owns TGI Fridays. I can't remember which of KC's friends worked there, but why would they be bringing someone in from TX to testify for them. (At least it says Texas by his name, so it makes it sound like he's coming from there.) Strange.

KC said (????).....her nanny's roomate Raquel worked @ TGIF.....

LE never did find a Raquel (suprise !!), but they did find TGIF's.

Melissa R., an analyst in the Florida Department of Law Enforcement ... found online in an article ... this must be her. Will keep reading through discovery to find out why she is of interest here.

Rich G, Carlson Restaurants -- Carlson owns TGI Fridays. I can't remember which of KC's friends worked there, but why would they be bringing someone in from TX to testify for them. (At least it says Texas by his name, so it makes it sound like he's coming from there.) Strange.

Yes this person was interviewed b/c IIRC,KC stated that Raquel F. was a hostess at TGI Fridays. Carlson does own TGI Fridays a a boat load of other hotels etc. Their HQ is in TX..I worked for them in college.

About RD and LP...didn't they say early on when asked that they would not be called as witnesses? I wondered then how they could know that early on.....or maybe I am mixed up as I usually am,LOL

The name that caught my attention was the guy from the auto repair shop. I know Casey lied a lot about her dad getting her car fixed, car in the shop, need a new car, etc, but what car was in the shop and for what? Maybe I am having a *dull moment* or maybe something had to be fixed on a car at some point... help me out here

Tom G. is the guy who fixed Tony's vehicle.

About RD and LP...didn't they say early on when asked that they would not be called as witnesses? I wondered then how they could know that early on.....or maybe I am mixed up as I usually am,LOL

Wouldn't anything they said Casey said be considered hearsay?

I don't really know, and I'm surprised that they are not on there. I wonder if this is a comprehensive list. I'm just thinking there are some names that I don't see there that I think I should ...

There are a few names that I don't recognize ...

I noticed 8 names that I had never heard mentioned before. Meaning that their interviews must have been too compelling to release with the otherinterviews. Hey...did anyone see Lee's name on there? I may have over looked it.

I'm going to get to googling, and surfwaxing.

It's kinda like getting your hair done. They ask questions about your life usually and why you are doing it, what it means (at least in my experience). It just find it odd that we haven't seen the tattoo artist's statement as of yet and that may be damning for her.

By the way...love your user name!!

Thank you . . . and I love your icon! (I'm still looking for one and trying to figure out how to do all that!)

Tom G. is the guy who fixed Tony's vehicle.

Okay, so maybe that is just leading up to a switch from CA driving her car for everything to AL driving his jeep then CA driving his jeep. Oh well...

I was postulating silently about a car problem... something to do with the jeep whilst AL was in NY. Remember she allegedly was driving the jeep without permission AND had it washed, which she made a production about for some reason.

Probably nothing to it, though. Thanks for clueing me in. I need to sleep:clock:

Oh yeah, good thought. I would think for sure they & the female body guard would be there. I didn't see the marine listed, did you? Course they might have to take his sworn testimony from CA. They can do that right?:woohoo:

The marine is listed, and there's a few names that are unfamiliar, so one could be the female body guard.

The marine is listed, and there's a few names that are unfamiliar, so one could be the female body guard.

Would the female body guard be AMC? That sounds so familar, but I'm not sure.

Wonder if they HAVE to release all the witness names at once...what I mean can they be holding some back and just not announcing ...oh wait...they have to produce those for the defense I think...never mind, mumbling to myself per usual.:)

I thought that the TGIF guy was to prove that there was no Raquel.

Yes, that must be it -- I had forgotten that it was Raquel, ZG's roommate who was the one who (was supposed to) work there. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd