GUILTY HI - Ivanice 'Ivy' Harris, 28, pregnant, Waikiki, 16 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But, I also question why police have not released a description of the man she was talking to??? I'm leaving today in a few hours for home, but I saw an incident I witnessed in the Ilikai hotel courtyard Saturday night of the 18th with a strange man watching a beautiful black women with her date at they were near the hotel. I got a good look at him (twice) as he trailed her every move with his eyes. So if this guy's description matches the guy Ivy was talking to (if and when HPD releases one), it might benefit the case. I'll post those details of that incident when I get home.

From what I've read, her friend was the last one to see IH when she arrived at the bar in a cab. Maybe her friend, JG, didn't get a good look at the guy or really wasn't paying attention. JG said she was getting out of a cab onto the sidewalk, looked across the street again and IH was gone. But that didn't raise any red flags for JG. I guess IH leaving for the bar an hour before her friends and going alone wasn't unusual either.

The KITV interview said that the girls were texting and JG didn't hear back from IH after the last message at 3:45am.

The Kelley O'Neil's website says bands play until 3:30 am so I guess arriving at 2:15 am isn't out of the question. The place is still open.

From what I've read, her friend was the last one to see IH when she arrived at the bar in a cab. Maybe her friend, JG, didn't get a good look at the guy or really wasn't paying attention. JG said she was getting out of a cab onto the sidewalk, looked across the street again and IH was gone. But that didn't raise any red flags for JG. I guess IH leaving for the bar an hour before her friends and going alone wasn't unusual either.

The KITV interview said that the girls were texting and JG didn't hear back from IH after the last message at 3:45am.

The Kelley O'Neil's website says bands play until 3:30 am so I guess arriving at 2:15 am isn't out of the question. The place is still open.

To me, something just seems amiss. Where had they been before going to the bar? What time did the bar close? The friends say going alone wasn't unusual but why did she go alone at 1 am?

http://m.kitv.com/news/girls-night-...se/-/17421002/20213684/-/49csv3z/-/index.html

The girlfriends said when they were pulling up in a cab they saw Ivy standing in front of Kelly O'Neil's across the street. They got out of the cab, walked onto the sidewalk, looked back over and she was gone.

The friends then were text messaging back and forth for an hour to meet up. The last text they sent was at 3:45 a.m., there was no answer back.

So what was the content of the back and forth text messages? I read this to mean they were texting back and forth with the victim until 3:45, when they didn't hear back.

What did she say? Who was she with? What was her plan? Why aren't we hearing about this?

http://m.kitv.com/news/girls-night-...se/-/17421002/20213684/-/49csv3z/-/index.html

The girlfriends said when they were pulling up in a cab they saw Ivy standing in front of Kelly O'Neil's across the street. They got out of the cab, walked onto the sidewalk, looked back over and she was gone.

The friends then were text messaging back and forth for an hour to meet up. The last text they sent was at 3:45 a.m., there was no answer back.

So what was the content of the back and forth text messages? I read this to mean they were texting back and forth with the victim until 3:45, when they didn't hear back.

What did she say? Who was she with? What was her plan? Why aren't we hearing about this?

I've read in the comments section on many news sites that her "boyfriend" is a well known Portland area pimp. So I think I have an idea what she she may have been doing.

I think that they're afraid to publish that she's a sex worker either because the pimp/other girls don't want to get charged with anything so they're refusing to admit it and/or it may diminish people's interest in finding her. (Unfortunately people seem to see sex workers as throwaways who should have known the dangers involved.)

Personally, I'm more judgy about her identity theft charges. In any case, she's really a beautiful girl and deserves to be found.

I've read in the comments section on many news sites that her "boyfriend" is a well known Portland area pimp. So I think I have an idea what she she may have been doing.

I think that they're afraid to publish that she's a sex worker either because the pimp/other girls don't want to get charged with anything so they're refusing to admit it and/or it may diminish people's interest in finding her. (Unfortunately people seem to see sex workers as throwaways who should have known the dangers involved.)

Personally, I'm more judgy about her identity theft charges. In any case, she's really a beautiful girl and deserves to be found.

I can see if that were the case why they wouldn't want to speak about it, but I don't know if I'm ready to jump that far based on a comment below a news article.

Worth checking out, tho, and yes she deserves to be found regardless so I do hope all of her friends are being forthcoming.

I can see if that were the case why they wouldn't want to speak about it, but I don't know if I'm ready to jump that far based on a comment below a news article.

Worth checking out, tho, and yes she deserves to be found regardless so I do hope all of her friends are being forthcoming.

It's not one comment, I've seen dozens on a wide range of news articles. It's a catch 22 for sure though. She needs to be found.

Btw, Kelly's has surveillance cameras. I have a friend who used to work there and told us great stories that often ended in security tapes being reviewed by LE.

It's not one comment, I've seen dozens on a wide range of news articles. It's a catch 22 for sure though. She needs to be found.

Btw, Kelly's has surveillance cameras. I have a friend who used to work there and told us great stories that often ended in security tapes being reviewed by LE.

I've done some snooping, and you may be right. Plus, this statement doesn't sit well with me:

"She was was my world, she was my best friend. We did everything together," said Harris' boyfriend Mark Miles.

http://m.kitv.com/news/girls-night-out-turns-into-a-missing-persons-case/-/17421002/20213684/-/49csv3z/-/in"She was was my world, she was my best friend. We did everything together," said Harris' boyfriend Mark Miles.dex.html

I've done some snooping, and you may be right. Plus, this statement doesn't sit well with me:

"She was was my world, she was my best friend. We did everything together," said Harris' boyfriend Mark Miles.

http://m.kitv.com/news/girls-night-out-turns-into-a-missing-persons-case/-/17421002/20213684/-/49csv3z/-/in"She was was my world, she was my best friend. We did everything together," said Harris' boyfriend Mark Miles.dex.html

Reminiscent of Ganesh Ramsaran, who "gave up" just a tad too early...

I'd call drinking a half gallon of hard liquor "every four days", until you were so sick you couldn't move incredibly reckless. Not to mention all the photos in sexual poses she has up on her FB. She also seems to have a lot of drama in her life regarding other women. I am NOT saying its her fault that she's missing! But I get really upset when I see women, taking such crappy care of themselves, end up missing.

My opinion is that she was wasted and either was attacked by someone, or met with a tragic accident. I don't think this will end well :(

Did her boyfriend fly back to the mainland, too? So all her friends went home?!

BBM
Who are you to judge her? Are you uncomfortable with your sexuality? Why criticize someone who isn't?
I think you take a very narrow minded view of her, based on your interpretation of her social media profile. Did you also read the tweets that talked about how she was hanging out with her mom and dad, and how much she loved them?
Sorry to come across curt but I frankly don't think judging this lady is going to bring her home. As the old saying goes, if you have nothing nice to say.....

I got the impression based on her twitter comments that he was the musician and rapper who she was raving about.

BBM
Who are you to judge her? Are you uncomfortable with your sexuality? Why criticize someone who isn't?
I think you take a very narrow minded view of her, based on your interpretation of her social media profile. Did you also read the tweets that talked about how she was hanging out with her mom and dad, and how much she loved them?
Sorry to come across curt but I frankly don't think judging this lady is going to bring her home. As the old saying goes, if you have nothing nice to say.....

I am not "judging" anyone, especially not a missing person. I am, however, pointing out that various lifestyle choices (as noted on this forum again and again) is the reason behind many missing persons. And digging into those choices, is what often leads to "what happened". I knew she was possibly a prostitute (unproven), just by some of her photos, comments and friends on FB.

If you happen to take issue with my post again, please feel free to skip ahead :)

BBM

Lifestyle choices often help lead an investigation in the right direction. Pretending things aren't what they are will only make it harder to track leads. Jmo and all that jazz.

Lifestyle choices often help lead an investigation in the right direction. Pretending things aren't what they are will only make it harder to track leads. Jmo and all that jazz.

Exactly. And you can bet LE are looking into the background of Ivy and her friends to make the connections they need to find her.

I am not "judging" anyone, especially not a missing person. I am, however, pointing out that various lifestyle choices (as noted on this forum again and again) is the reason behind many missing persons. And digging into those choices, is what often leads to "what happened". I knew she was possibly a prostitute (unproven), just by some of her photos, comments and friends on FB.

If you happen to take issue with my post again, please feel free to skip ahead :)

I also looked at her FB page and didn't see anything that would have made me think she's a prostitute. She talks about "getting money" but I see that all the time on fb among the "urban" younger crowd. It's like the in thing now. So I'm wondering how did u make that leap?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back