HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 - 6 months pregnant *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.hawaiinewsnow.com

Search underway for missing pregnant woman, 19: $10,000 reward for information

The Army Criminal Investigation Division is offering a $10,000 reward for information on the disappearance of 19-year-old Mischa Johnson.

Johnson, who is six months pregnant, was reported missing from her Schofield Barracks home on Thursday.

She is five feet two inches tall, 170 pounds, and Filipino. She also has a large dragon tattoo on her back.

Last edited:
Mischa Johnson
NCIC# M38801204
NCMC2028351c1.jpg

Missing Since: July 31, 2024
Schofield Barracks, HI
Age Now: 19 Years Old
Female

(Correction to thread title requested - s/b 31 Jul 2024(

Mischa Johnson
NCIC# M38801204
NCMC2028351c1.jpg

Missing Since: July 31, 2024
Schofield Barracks, HI
Age Now: 19 Years Old
Female

(Correction to thread title requested - s/b 31 Jul 2024(
Why is she reffered to as a "child" in this poster as she's 19 years old? Isn't the legal age of majority in the US 18, or does Hawaii have a different age?

Why is she reffered to as a "child" in this poster as she's 19 years old? Isn't the legal age of majority in the US 18, or does Hawaii have a different age?
I wondered the same thing. Yes, 18 is the legal age but she is pregnant, so that may be the reason...? ie: She is carrying a child. MOO

Last edited:

U.S. Army Garrison Hawaii

U.S. Army Hawaii continues to investigate the missing person report involving a spouse of a Service Member.

We treat these reports with the utmost care and attention and request the public's assistance.

If you have any information, please contact the Army Criminal Investigation Division (CID) at (808) 208-0069.
Anonymous tips can also be submitted through the CID online tip form at https://www.cid.army.mil/report-a-crime.html.

Thank you.

Search underway for missing pregnant woman, 19: $10,000 reward for information

• Last seen on the evening of 31 Jul 2024 inside her home
  • $10k reward
The United States Army Criminal Investigation Division (CID) Pacific Field Office at Schofield Barracks is seeking public assistance in locating Mischa Mabeline Kaalohilani Johnson. A reward of $10,000 is being offered for credible information leading to her recovery.

Crimestopper's flyer says she may be emotionally distraught. :(

It also says she is known to frequent the Ewa Villages and Waikiki areas.
View attachment 522527

Thanks @PommyMommy for pointing out, Mischa's missing poster says she frequents Ewa Villages and Waikiki areas. Just noticing there was an attempting kidnapping recently in the Ewa Beach area with a suspect still at large fwiw

I wondered the same thing. Yes, 18 is the legal age but she is pregnant, so that may be the reason...? ie: She is carrying a child. MOO
If the reason is her pregnancy, the child she's expecting, to me that gives an impression that MJ is only seen as a vessel for the unborn child, not a person in her own right. Had she not been pregnant, her being missing wouldn't be as important to the organisation posting.

AUG 5, 2024
[...]

“It’s not something that happens very often here in our area,” stated Special Agent in Charge, Ruben Santiago.

[...]

“She’s a member of the military family so we want to make sure that she’s okay,” said Santiago. “Right now, we just have a concerned family, a concerned husband, a concerned community that is wondering where Mischa Johnson is.”

[...]

According to CID, the investigation is still in its preliminary stages.

“We’re talking closely with the family. We’re looking at anything when it comes to surveillance cameras that are available to the general public. We’re trying to rebuild those timelines on where she might have been,” stated Santiago.

[...]

Do we have any idea what Mischa was upset about? Really hoping she's simply taking a moment to recover from whatever is going on. Does she have a car, cell, money?
From the missing information I read she left home without her phone, her wallet & her car.

I cannot imagine a young pregnant woman leaving with no phone & no wallet. You must have your ID to get on base or do anything on base.

Well, I know I'm not the only one with all the usual questions... Mischa was reportedly last seen in her home - who was the last person to see her IN her home? Who reported her missing the next day?
According to one of the missing posters her husband reported her missing. Her family said she might be emotionally distraught, her family & friends are concerned for her safety & wellbeing..

Oahu is not a large island but I suppose if she is local (which IDK) she would know plenty of places to hide in plain sight if she doesn’t want to be found. I seldom comment on my gut feelings on cases but this one set off all my warning bells immediately. I wish they would give a little more background on how she was found to be missing. Did she leave overnight while her husband was home sleeping or did he have duty overnight & came home to find her missing? Why doesn’t he know what she was wearing? Those answers would be a start. I nosed around a bit this afternoon but didn’t find much of anything.

Added to NamUs; Aug 6 2024

Circumstances of Disappearance

She was last seen by her husband on 7/31/2024. Her husband went to bed, and when he awoke at 0800 on 8/01/2024, Mischa was gone. Mischa left her wallet, phone, keys, and identification. Mischa is pregnant.

Here is what the Army has to say (they don't provide any new information; just saying they are taking it serious and doing everything they can).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back