HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 - 6 months pregnant *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He led his platoon on a six-mile search for his wife on and near Schofield Barracks days after he reported her missing, Marianna Tapiz, Mischa Johnson’s older sister, said in an Instagram livestream Thursday.

These men never cease to amaze me!!
This was when he was pretending to cooperate. Is there anyway to go in the opposite direction from where he led his platoon on this day?

Near the end of this video, the reporter says that DJ will be held until his preliminary hearing and the Army has 120 days to bring him to trial.

3 charges filed against husband of missing mother-to-be Mischa Johnson​

So they are hoping to find her before filing the murder charges. Her mother said something along the lines of no one could’ve survived (an attack) with the amount of evidence in the home. There’s no hurry for the murder charges since he isn’t going anywhere. Has there been any evidence DJ had help with or after the attack? No noise about anyone else being in their house during this time? I wish they would bump up the reward amount. Maybe that would shake loose some memories. With the climate being so hot & humid, and the daily rain showers, if she is outside somewhere, they lose evidence everyday that goes by.

This case is so sad. Her family seems like good ppl who invited him into their homes and he took advantage of this in the worst ways possible.

From the article:

On July 12, 2024, Marianna Tapiz went to meet her younger sister, Mischa Johnson, at a restaurant to celebrate.
“I had announced my pregnancy. We were going to celebrate both of us being pregnant,” Marianna told Dateline. Mischa was about six months pregnant at the time. “We were so excited to spend time together,” Marianna said. “It should have been a happy time.”

But Mischa never showed up to dinner that night.
  • Marianna texted Mischa asking where whe was and received a text reply: "Home. Wasn’t feeling good. Sorry." Marianna said that doesn't sound like Mischa.
  • Mischa and their mother went to Costco on July 11, the last time anyone in the family saw Mischa.
  • Their mother did speak to Mischa on the phone July 12, before her daughters were supposed to meet for dinner. That was the last time they heard Mischa’s voice.
  • The family received texts from Mischa’s phone from Jul 12 - Aug 1, but they didn’t seem like Mischa’s texting style, in either tone or punctuation.
  • Marianna hasn't been in contact with Dewayne or his mother since he was taken into confinement.

AUG 27, 2024
[...]

"He's facing significant time -- probably decades in jail in terms of the maximum punishment he could receive they if they charge him with some sort of a homicide or a murder charge," he said. "Then the military could potentially sentence someone to death."

While there are no official murder charges at this time, the court-martial defense lawyer said that could come soon.

"The speed at which they're moving is unusual," Tipon said. "So you know, I wouldn't be surprised to see the charge sheet changing in the very near future should they find something more, such as they find the body, or they find the person, that kind of a thing."

[...]

AUG 28, 2024
“It was a breath of relief for me personally because again, the process has started, and I have faith and justice will prevail,” Mischa Johnson’s sister Marianna Tapiz said.

“I’ve cried all I could … I am just really upset at him.”

Mischa’s sister urges anyone who might know what happened to come forward.

From the article:

On July 12, 2024, Marianna Tapiz went to meet her younger sister, Mischa Johnson, at a restaurant to celebrate.
“I had announced my pregnancy. We were going to celebrate both of us being pregnant,” Marianna told Dateline. Mischa was about six months pregnant at the time. “We were so excited to spend time together,” Marianna said. “It should have been a happy time.”

But Mischa never showed up to dinner that night.
  • Marianna texted Mischa asking where whe was and received a text reply: "Home. Wasn’t feeling good. Sorry." Marianna said that doesn't sound like Mischa.
  • Mischa and their mother went to Costco on July 11, the last time anyone in the family saw Mischa.
  • Their mother did speak to Mischa on the phone July 12, before her daughters were supposed to meet for dinner. That was the last time they heard Mischa’s voice.
  • The family received texts from Mischa’s phone from Jul 12 - Aug 1, but they didn’t seem like Mischa’s texting style, in either tone or punctuation.
  • Marianna hasn't been in contact with Dewayne or his mother since he was taken into confinement.
So it sounds like the timeline for Mischa and her baby girl’s murder is Friday, July 12th - after she spoke with her Mom and before she would have left for dinner with her sister.

That also ties back to her family stating in the live they hosted - DJ bought the tools on Saturday, July 13th.

What happened to set him off? Does anyone remember when Mischa called his Mom? Was that ever stated?

So it sounds like the timeline for Mischa and her baby girl’s murder is Friday, July 12th - after she spoke with her Mom and before she would have left for dinner with her sister.

That also ties back to her family stating in the live they hosted - DJ bought the tools on Saturday, July 13th.

What happened to set him off? Does anyone remember when Mischa called his Mom? Was that ever stated?
AUG 22, 2024
https://www.khon2.com/hawaii-crime/family-of-missing-woman-mischa-tell-what-they-know/
On July 12, Mischa called DJʻs mom to discuss his infidelity and, according to the family, from that point on they only had contact with Mischa via text.

Motive might be the same situation as Scott Peterson. Maybe he didn't want a baby. Maybe 'disappeared' seemed like the best option. Live birth means child support and significantly altered life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back