HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 - 6 months pregnant *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am somewhat hesitant to link this article, as it is pretty disgusting. BUT it has made me open my eyes to other possible ways he could have disposed of her body, besides the normal 'trash bags in the car' or 'thrown over a bridge'.

TW - Read with caution:
Short version: a former Miss Switzerland finalist was murdered by her husband. She was then dismembered in their laundry room with a gig saw, garden sheers and a knife. She was then pureed in a hand blender to make a chemical solution.

Another news outlet is reporting she was found strangled, but then some of her body parts were pureed.

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, given what we now know about where his car was spotted…but is there an area nearby that’s dense enough to need a map? I’m assuming he’s well acquainted with the terrain as a resident and capable of finding his way back to his car without his phone.

It's near the Dole Plantation --- The Army would have taught him land navigation for sure, and as a Scout, I assume he would have piles of training that would taught him how to be able to find his way. My soldier isn't a Scout and they are always doing land navigation exercises. I would expect either of them (my soldier or the husband) to be able to find their way fairly confidently. Part of the area near where some reported seeing his car is military land, so it's entirely plausible that he had trained there at one time (or not).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83
Back