HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 *6 months pregnant*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maj. Gen. Marcus S. Evans, the 25th Infantry Division and U.S. Army Hawaii Commanding General, discusses the community support related to finding Mischa Johnson. She is the missing spouse of a Service Member who is assigned to Schofield Barracks.

She was last seen on July 31st and was reported missing on August 1st. Her safety, well-being, and health are their main concerns and are asking for the community’s assistance in helping locate Mischa, so she can return home safely.

If you have any information please contact the Army Criminal Investigation Division (CID) at (808) 208-0059. Anonymous tips can also be submitted through the CID online tip form at https://p3tips.com/tipform.aspxID=325…

Added to NamUs; Aug 6 2024

Circumstances of Disappearance

She was last seen by her husband on 7/31/2024. Her husband went to bed, and when he awoke at 0800 on 8/01/2024, Mischa was gone. Mischa left her wallet, phone, keys, and identification. Mischa is pregnant.
I truly hope I'm wrong and she was overwhelmed by everything and just went to a friend's to regroup (I was pregnant at 19, remember the ups and downs well) but I'm getting vibes of the Saria Hildabrand case (Army soldier in Alaska, left home on foot according to her husband, who was later arrested for her murder in the home).

I truly hope I'm wrong and she was overwhelmed by everything and just went to a friend's to regroup (I was pregnant at 19, remember the ups and downs well) but I'm getting vibes of the Saria Hildabrand case (Army soldier in Alaska, left home on foot according to her husband, who was later arrested for her murder in the home).
I'm getting the same exact vibes. How many times have we heard "I woke up and she/he was gone"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone
Back