HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 *6 months pregnant*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case is really concerning me and in all honesty I have not zoned in on one idea or another. The one thing I see some mentioning is her living alone on a military base (away from family). While this is normally very true in the military this is one time it is different. Mischa was born and raised on Oahu. Her friends and family are here (sorry I live on Oahu also). That is the one thing that keeps sticking with me. Her family heard from her the day before she went missing, they helped look for her (btw there are searches happening but nothing official, more or less locals and the husbands platoon so far). Yes the husband is being very quiet but her family has also said they have supported him and don't think he did anything. So I don't know if his being quiet is the normal military process of keeping things quiet during an investigation.
What is REALLY frustrating me is the camera bit. It frustrates me how many go missing and camera footage is not there. Family said their was one camera facing her neighborhood but it was not recording. That is just frustrating.
Anyway MOO and speculation.

Where are you, Mischa?

So many questions. Does Mischa go for drives without her possessions frequently? Drives during night? Or was this completely out of character (guessing yes). What was her routine in the days before she disappeared? Anything unusual?

I trust there is a lot of info that we don't know that's being reviewed. I hope Mischa and her unborn child are safe somewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE
Back