HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 *6 months pregnant*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
dbm

Last edited:
View attachment 523839

Snipped from Mischa's TT post - @PommyMommy can you ready the date on this?
Yes, 5/29/2024. 13 weeks gestation. Lines up with Dec due date.

Estimated due date is 12/4/2024 +/- 7 days by sonogram
Date of Conception 3/13/2024
Gestational Age Today is 23 week(s), 3 day(s) or 5.39 month(s) months.
https://www.perinatology.com/calculators/EDDSono.htm

ZOOMED IN:
Screenshot (16).png

Screenshot (19).png

A posting on a Mischa Facebook by a person claiming to be her sister: “I want to note that though my sister has depression, she’s NEVER gone this long without talking to us.”
Bbm.

So, the length of this disappearance is very much out of character for her ?
Has she gone missing before ?

Sorry for her worried loved ones.
They seem to feel this time -- it's different ?
I'm getting the feeling Mischa had her phone with her before, if she'd spontaneously left in the past .
Omo.

A gender reveal at 14 weeks is doable, but a tad unreliable, so most doctors schedule the ultrasound a bit later.
There might very well be more to the story than the obvious.
I guess there usually is. Regardless, this pregnant woman needs to be found ASAP.

In the unlikely event that Misha sees this, I would tell her -
come home. Whatever is wrong can be fixed, and a lot of people are worrying about you, even lots of people you have never met. We care about you! There are all sorts of resources at the base to support you. Come home sweetie.

Amateur opinion and speculation

A gender reveal at 14 weeks is doable, but a tad unreliable, so most doctors schedule the ultrasound a bit later.
Crazy bc just a few years ago gender scan was done at 20 weeks, it is now done around 12 weeks with accuracy above 90%! I was amazed to learn this. There’s also a blood test that can be done very early. Things they can do!

I truly wish Mischa would come home or at least call someone.

A posting on a Mischa Facebook by a person claiming to be her sister: “I want to note that though my sister has depression, she’s NEVER gone this long without talking to us.”
I read that too. At first I took it to mean she had taken off before but she had checked in, but the more I thought about it the more I think she literally means normally Mischa is in regular contact with her family, that she’s never gone a week without talking with them. Not that she’s taken off but let them know she was A&W. Didn’t her family say she had never disappeared before? Her poor family must be worried sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321
Back