HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 *6 months pregnant*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
View attachment 523839

Snipped from Mischa's TT post - @PommyMommy can you ready the date on this?
Yes, 5/29/2024. 13 weeks gestation. Lines up with Dec due date.

Estimated due date is 12/4/2024 +/- 7 days by sonogram
Date of Conception 3/13/2024
Gestational Age Today is 23 week(s), 3 day(s) or 5.39 month(s) months.
https://www.perinatology.com/calculators/EDDSono.htm

ZOOMED IN:
Screenshot (16).png

Screenshot (19).png

A gender reveal at 14 weeks is doable, but a tad unreliable, so most doctors schedule the ultrasound a bit later.
There might very well be more to the story than the obvious.
I guess there usually is. Regardless, this pregnant woman needs to be found ASAP.

In the unlikely event that Misha sees this, I would tell her -
come home. Whatever is wrong can be fixed, and a lot of people are worrying about you, even lots of people you have never met. We care about you! There are all sorts of resources at the base to support you. Come home sweetie.

Amateur opinion and speculation

A gender reveal at 14 weeks is doable, but a tad unreliable, so most doctors schedule the ultrasound a bit later.
Crazy bc just a few years ago gender scan was done at 20 weeks, it is now done around 12 weeks with accuracy above 90%! I was amazed to learn this. There’s also a blood test that can be done very early. Things they can do!

I truly wish Mischa would come home or at least call someone.

Gender can be discerned with 100% accuracy at 13 weeks, according to WebMD. There's a standard ultrasound at 18-21 weeks and that's usually when people find out, but it's possible to tell much earlier.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back