HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 *6 months pregnant*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am confused as to why the images of Mischa that they are releasing do not match what she actually looks like...if that twitter page is actually hers. While they look a lot alike, there is just something that's off. She's not wearing nails, the eyelashes, her clothes are not form fitting. JMO but I get the vibe that she wouldn't care that she was pregnant and would still wear some things that would raise eyebrows. I have other questions but I need to go back over the thread and double check I didn't miss the answers. I think most of us are on the same page though...we've seen this exact same scenario a millions time. I am hoping for the best for this young woman and her unborn child.
Agree; different vibe, for sure.
Maybe the photos came from her family, and when she’s with them she dresses like that—more modestly?
JMO

I am confused as to why the images of Mischa that they are releasing do not match what she actually looks like...if that twitter page is actually hers. While they look a lot alike, there is just something that's off. She's not wearing nails, the eyelashes, her clothes are not form fitting. JMO but I get the vibe that she wouldn't care that she was pregnant and would still wear some things that would raise eyebrows. I have other questions but I need to go back over the thread and double check I didn't miss the answers. I think most of us are on the same page though...we've seen this exact same scenario a millions time. I am hoping for the best for this young woman and her unborn child.
But isn't that her husband with her in some of those photos where she has the long lashes and sexy clothes? That's why I think it's her. But IDK ?

But isn't that her husband with her in some of those photos where she has the long lashes and sexy clothes? That's why I think it's her. But IDK ?
There's no doubt it's Mischa in both. The photo's of her being circulated/shown on the missing flyers are said to be from her older sister, who supplied them from her facebook page.

Mischa probably dressed differently when they were first dating, versus later after they were married and she was six months pregnant. That makes sense to me?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back