HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 *6 months pregnant*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Added to NamUs; Aug 6 2024

Circumstances of Disappearance

She was last seen by her husband on 7/31/2024. Her husband went to bed, and when he awoke at 0800 on 8/01/2024, Mischa was gone. Mischa left her wallet, phone, keys, and identification. Mischa is pregnant.
yeah I don't believe that he went to bed and she left the house willingly or by kidnapping. I believe she left the house by way of said husband.......... oh how I wish that wasn't my first instinct in these cases but it's what my gut says in this case for sure.

On the Missing Mischa FB group- as of ~12 hours ago, her mom Frances T. says "He No LONGER is Cooperating with the Searching or Locating" . Not surprising perhaps.

The family are hoping people who knew him back at home in Maryland might reach out or share what they know about DeWayne.

On the Missing Mischa FB group- as of ~12 hours ago, her mom Frances T. says "He No LONGER is Cooperating with the Searching or Locating" . Not surprising perhaps.

The family are hoping people who knew him back at home in Maryland might reach out or share what they know about DeWayne.
How could the military inspire or motivate him to cooperate?

If he chooses not to, does he face regular criminal charges just like a civilian?

How could the military inspire or motivate him to cooperate?

If he chooses not to, does he face regular criminal charges just like a civilian?
A military member accused of a crime that violates both military and civilian law may be tried in a court martial, civilian court, or both. The accused may not be tried for the same misconduct by both military court and federal civilian court, but they can be tried by a military court and a state court.

They could offer him a deal, but that’s the extent of what they can do.
It’s been my personal observation that military cases appear to resolve more quickly, with greater Perp cooperation. Again, that’s just one person’s observation. Perhaps my POV is effected by the amazing job the Marines did on the Erin Corwin case. It was truly inspiring.

Amateur opinion and speculation

yeah I don't believe that he went to bed and she left the house willingly or by kidnapping. I believe she left the house by way of said husband.......... oh how I wish that wasn't my first instinct in these cases but it's what my gut says in this case for sure.

I agree. The old "my wife left in the middle of the night and didn't take any of her stuff but I have no idea what happened" excuse I've seen used by 60,000 spouses of missing women on this website. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bman1986
Back