HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 *6 months pregnant*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The Army soldier reported his pregnant wife missing on July 31.

Multiple sources tell Hawaii News Now that store surveillance videos show him purchasing tools and cleaning supplies prior to making that report.
What kind of tools are we talking about? A shovel or tools that could be used in dismemberment - or both? The type could indicate where he wenr with her body. Somewhere on base or would he consider that too risky?

Wonder if cadaver dogs hit in his vehicle?

AUG 21, 2024
Multiple sources tell Hawaii News Now that store surveillance videos show him purchasing tools and cleaning supplies prior to making that report.

Also:
  • Cadaver dogs were used to search Mischa's home earlier this week.
  • Loved ones confirmed they received text messages from her phone after July 12.
  • It’s believed that someone else sent those messages.
  • More searches are planned for this week.
I think your first 2 bullets say a lot along with the husband being seen on video purchasing tools and cleaning supplies prior to reporting his wife missing. Curious the date on those purchases. I'm also thinking maybe the Cadaver dogs alerted at the home and that's why DJ is now in custody though not charged. If dogs alerted at the home or car but both are clean, that would also speak volumes vs his story of her disappearing.

AUG 21, 2024

Also:
  • Cadaver dogs were used to search Mischa's home earlier this week.
  • Loved ones confirmed they received text messages from her phone after July 12.
  • It’s believed that someone else sent those messages.
  • More searches are planned for this week.
I think he had help. If they have any brains they will cooperate.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back