HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 *6 months pregnant*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(from the family's live on Instagram)

6 Charges:

1. obstruction of justice
2. lying to police
3. child sexual abuse
4.distribution of child p o r n
5. murder (the family says there is evidence Mischa is already deceased)
6. murder of an unborn child
The child sexual abuse charges alone would see him sentenced to decades in prison. The military don’t play.

The child sexual abuse charges alone would see him sentenced to decades in prison. The military don’t play.
I predict Leavenworth will be his home for a long long while.

I also suspect he's being housed at the Naval Brig on Fort Island. I am not sure if he would have been there when he was just detained. Sometimes they do that at the company/unit level. I think once he was charged, he likely was moved to the Brig, if he wasn't already there. When I lived in Hawaii, I often ran a path that went past the brig. Really a stark contrast to look out at the harbor and ocean and to be right there on one of the most beautiful places on the island and then to see the brig with it's barbed wire fence. We never saw any inmates outside, but we could see their yard and I often wondered how they felt to be outside in paradise, but confined and caged up unable to enjoy it.

I also suspect he's being housed at the Naval Brig on Fort Island. I am not sure if he would have been there when he was just detained. Sometimes they do that at the company/unit level. I think once he was charged, he likely was moved to the Brig, if he wasn't already there. When I lived in Hawaii, I often ran a path that went past the brig. Really a stark contrast to look out at the harbor and ocean and to be right there on one of the most beautiful places on the island and then to see the brig with it's barbed wire fence. We never saw any inmates outside, but we could see their yard and I often wondered how they felt to be outside in paradise, but confined and caged up unable to enjoy it.

I have been told that no, he was not housed at his company/unit (or if he was, it was for a very short time period), for 'his safety'. Consider that just rumor, but when reading all the charges, I suspect there is truth in it.

Along those lines of being with his company/unit, IMHO he had to have some help. And anyone in the military knows your battle buddies in your unit are who you depend on when you need that help. So.....I wonder if any more soldiers will end up tied into this mess? Intentionally mixed in with it or unintentionally because they were just helping their buddy?

Again, speculation on my part.

He is at Fort Island right now

I have been told that no, he was not housed at his company/unit (or if he was, it was for a very short time period), for 'his safety'. Consider that just rumor, but when reading all the charges, I suspect there is truth in it.

Along those lines of being with his company/unit, IMHO he had to have some help. And anyone in the military knows your battle buddies in your unit are who you depend on when you need that help. So.....I wonder if any more soldiers will end up tied into this mess? Intentionally mixed in with it or unintentionally because they were just helping their buddy?

Again, speculation on my part.
IMO and speculation, he definitely had help. Trying to move 170 lbs of remains is not a one man job.

So sorry to say that. Poor poor mother and child. May he receive the full extent of what justice can serve up.

Amateur opinion and speculation

IMO and speculation, he definitely had help. Trying to move 170 lbs of remains is not a one man job.

So sorry to say that. Poor poor mother and child. May he receive the full extent of what justice can serve up.

Amateur opinion and speculation

It's not common for murderers to call in someone to help. Since there has been no evidence to suggest it so far, I doubt that we will hear of an assistant in this crime.

Noting:

The family of Mischa Johnson confirmed her death and that the missing person's case is now a murder investigation.

The family took to social media for a live video Thursday morning confirming the new details. The news comes after the military spouse was reported missing on from her home on Schofield Army Barracks on July 31.

The military has not officially confirmed her death. ...

AUG 22, 2024
Marianna, the sister of Mischa, shared information with IG page @alwaysalwayssupportlocal stating that Mischaʻs husband, PFC Dewayne Arthur Johnson II, was in custody on Ford Island for murder, murder of an unborn child, child sex abuse charges and obstruction of justice charges.

The timeline, as they know it, shows that Mischa was with her mom at Costco on July 11 ...

On July 12, Mischa called DJʻs mom to discuss his infidelity and, according to the family, from that point on they only had contact with Mischa via text.

Mischa Johnson's family confirms her death during livestream, calls for justice​

AUG 22, 2024
  • DJ was detained and put in military pretrial confinement on Aug. 7
  • According to Marianna, CID obtained photos and receipts of DJ purchasing items from a hardware store between her familyʻs last contact with Mischa and when she was reported missing.
  • “These charges are supported” by forensics, Marianna said.
  • CID told the family that they believe Mischa is no longer alive.

AUG 22, 2024
Marianna, the sister of Mischa, shared information with IG page @alwaysalwayssupportlocal stating that Mischaʻs husband, PFC Dewayne Arthur Johnson II, was in custody on Ford Island for murder, murder of an unborn child, child sex abuse charges and obstruction of justice charges.

The timeline, as they know it, shows that Mischa was with her mom at Costco on July 11 ...

On July 12, Mischa called DJʻs mom to discuss his infidelity and, according to the family, from that point on they only had contact with Mischa via text.

Mischa Johnson's family confirms her death during livestream, calls for justice​

Red emphasis mine.
I'd like to have been a fly on the wall for that convo. Wonder how it went ?
Did Mischa relay this to her own immediate family via call or text, as well ?
Etc.
Omo.

I've seen the clips on TT where DeWayne is seemingly "kidding" around, holding Mischa down or even slapping her nose (?), to the point that she falls fo the ground. (They're at a Target or something and filming themselves.)

I've also seen the pic of him in the tanktop- I think he absolutely could lift her single-handedly, even at 170lbs. Piece of cake. He is trained to fight. "AMERICANSOLDIER" was one of his usernames... he has the strength where he could easily kill by knocking someone out. Moo.

I had thought there might be a side chick.
It's even worse.
Poor Mischa.
Sounds like several "side minors" ...

Poor Mischa, she was so young with no life experience. She had no idea how dangerous this guy really was.

It doesn't sound like she shared much about her relationship with her own family? But did try to gain the support of her MIL. Sounds like he may have killed her after she spoke to his Mom?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler
Back