Hide and Seek?...Where is Casey?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Where do you think Casey is?

• She is with JB in the custody of the police.

Votes: 24 10.4%
  • She is assisting police and taking them where she dumped Caylee.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • She is with the FBI, they are grilling her with new info and new evidence that has been found.

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • She is at home and just decided not to go out today.

Votes: 167 72.3%
  • She is somewhere preparing for an interview.

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • She has been moved to a new location in an attempt to improve security and her safety.

Votes: 26 11.3%

• Total voters
I know its suppose to be a family friend but I kinda feel like its her sitting there online. By saying its a family friend is like deliberatly creating the idea that she is never on.

Who said it wasn't her?

She may be adhering to schedule she gave her "house arrest babsitter" ... does anyone what that schedule is ???

I think her page says its managed by a friend or family member, Ill have to go check.

They have been online for a while with no new friend adds recently.. for quite a while actually so Im curious what she/they are doing hmm

Casey is at home and Jose is there. Live on Nancy Grace.

Interesting that almost a third of the people who voted in this poll believed that Casey was some place other than home when there hasn't been one single iota of information released about her leaving the house. :waitasec:

It was just confirmed on NG, she's home.

EDIT: As of this post, 50 people voted "at home."

I've been wondering too, mostly because the house has been so very quiet today. Not much happened except first thing this morning when CA took the garbage bag to the curb and cussed out people standing there (saw that on the news). Then, quiet.

The news this morning (Fox, I think) did state that the attorney was meeting with a client in another nearby city. Don't know if that was true or not.

The bodyguards---now, that is bizarre. Either the A's are getting real paranoid, something is going to happen or they've gotten a threat? Or.....?

You mean Jose has another client? That is a surprise!

Probably the Anthony's HAVE gotten threats. Two big burly bodyguards were shown at there at the house during Nancy Grace!

I think LE should go ahead and arrest Casey now for the latest charges. She should not get preferential treatment - no criminal should, IMO.

Okay, I got the facebook email just now but now her page is missing? I can't go to it.
Casey confirmed you as a friend on Facebook.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

I'm not Facebook savvy, but I think you may have tried to be friends with a phony Casey Anthony. Yes, her pic is there and so is her birthday, but I don't think it's CA. Her Facebook has a pic of Caylee and Casey and her profile is private. IntriguedMind gave you the correct link to the real CA's account. You'll have to request to be her friend all over again.

About the poll, I'd like to believe she was at the jailhouse with Baez but if she were, there would be a media frenzy. No way would they have been able to keep it a secret for this long. I think she's home sleeping. She's probably so tired after those long hours in her attorney's office, day after day after day. :waitasec:

I really think KC is home.
But what I DO Know for sure is that she is NOT and Jail and that she SHOULD be in JAIL...IMO

I'm not Facebook savvy, but I think you may have tried to be friends with a phony Casey Anthony. Yes, her pic is there and so is her birthday, but I don't think it's CA. Her Facebook has a pic of Caylee and Casey and her profile is private. IntriguedMind gave you the correct link to the real CA's account. You'll have to request to be her friend all over again.

About the poll, I'd like to believe she was at the jailhouse with Baez but if she were, there would be a media frenzy. No way would they have been able to keep it a secret for this long. I think she's home sleeping. She's probably so tired after those long hours in her attorney's office, day after day after day. :waitasec:
I'm not facebook savvy either, but can someone tell me. Is she still using her original facebook page and if so didn't she already have like 300+ friends on it?My other question is once a person is on her page can you take yourself off as a friend or does she have to remove you? I'm guessing Amy would have taken herself off if she could have done that so she has lots of friends on there that were there before she "misplaced" little Caylee.

Casey is probably at home on a computer with her feet up eating BonBon's or those famous brownies she love so much. :rolleyes: Excuse me while I puke!

Casey is probably at home on a computer with her feet up eating BonBon's or those famous brownies she love so much. :rolleyes: Excuse me while I puke!

:puke:

KC had better enjoy her time surfing the net while she can.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hollyann
Back