Hillary Clinton Hospitalized

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hoping for a complete recovery for Hillary!... she's been a great SOS and is a valuable asset for the country whether she runs for prez or not ....I've always admired her for her work for children.

Hillary is a brilliant woman and she is definitely a valuable asset for this country. Wishing her speedy recovery and good health in the New Year.

Interesting Ellie Mae. I think we will find out there is some other health issue going on and they didn't want the public to know it. Have we seen Bill in public anywhere recently? Either way,I wish her a speedy recovery and hope its nothing too serious.

If the blood clot is in her leg as many of the media are suggesting, why wouldn't that info be released to put all the rumors to rest? I agree that there seems to be something going on that they do not want the public to know.

Hope she is well soon.

Why is it impossible to respect a woman's privacy? instead assume a conspiracy? What has gone so wrong with half of this country that they would rather believe in conspiracies than the plain old boring truths?

Get well Hillary, we NEED you.

Just received a CNN breaking news email. So scary, I wish nothing but the best for Hillary and her family. Many prayers being sent their way.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has a blood clot between her brain and skull behind her right ear, her doctors said.

Clinton remained hospitalized Monday in New York after the clot was discovered during a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered this month, her spokesman said.

Her doctors said in a statement that the clot found Sunday "did not result in a stroke or neurological damage" and that they "are confident she will make a full recovery."

Follow complete coverage of breaking news on CNN.com, CNN TV and CNN Mobile.

If the blood clot is in her leg as many of the media are suggesting, why wouldn't that info be released to put all the rumors to rest? I agree that there seems to be something going on that they do not want the public to know.

Hope she is well soon.

The media talking heads were wrong. The clot is between her skull and her brain.

Here's another link:

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php?rip_id=<DA3H0NPO1@news.ap.org>&ps=1018

WASHINGTON (AP) — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton developed a blood clot in her head but did not suffer a stroke or neurological damage, her doctors said Monday. They say they are confident that she will make a full recovery.

In a statement that revealed the location of the clot, Clinton's doctors said it is in the vein in the space between the brain and the skull behind the right ear. She is being treated with blood thinners to help dissolve the clot, the doctors said, and she will be released once the medication dose has been established.

Clinton, 65, is making excellent progress and is in good spirits, Dr. Lisa Bardack of the Mt. Kisco Medical Group and Dr. Gigi El-Bayoumi of George Washington University said in a statement.

More at link........

Feel better soon, Hillary. What a lousy way to start the new year. :(

I hope and pray Hillary gets well. She has been through so much, and has given so much to our country.

This is a lot more serious than what was first reported. It's a good thing they treated it seriously and didn't just let her continue on the schedule she was on. She could have died from this. This could have easily been another Natasha Richardson story. In case you don't remember, Natasha was the wife of Liam Neeson who died when she hit her head on a ski slope, slipped into a coma and died.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...c853ea-5376-11e2-bf3e-76c0a789346f_story.html

Interesting Ellie Mae. I think we will find out there is some other health issue going on and they didn't want the public to know it. Have we seen Bill in public anywhere recently? Either way,I wish her a speedy recovery and hope its nothing too serious.

If you are planning on running for President you don't want to appear to have health issues.

Hillary's family did visit her at the hospital:

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...al-blood-clot-article-1.1230031#ixzz2Gjkvazxd

Anxious family members rushed to Secretary of State Clinton’s bedside Monday as doctors revealed she was suffering from a rare, dangerous blood clot near the brain.

An anguished-looking Chelsea Clinton visited her 65-year-old mother, and former President Bill Clinton was also spotted leaving New York-Presbyterian Hospital Columbia after paying a visit to his wife.................

It’s not clear whether the fall that led to Clinton’s concussion caused the clot — or if clot led to the fall — but Boulos said it’s rare for head trauma to trigger problems like these. The more likely culprit, he said, is a genetic predisposition, perhaps combined with dehydration from the flu..............

"This kind of vein blockage is usually asymptomatic and is often found when the doctor is looking for something else," he said.

These kind of blockages, as opposed to an artery clot in the brain, tend ot have the more favorable outcome.

More at link............

If you are planning on running for President you don't want to appear to have health issues.

that was my speculation from the beginning. I still don't buy the original concussion story. I think she had something else going on,but with the discovery of the clot ,they could no longer keep her out of the hospital.I think between the stress of her job and the amount of travel she logged in,it finally took its toll on her body.As much as people want her to run for President,I think she's crazy. Its a thankless job and she should just take time to enjoy her family.

Seriously? You think the hospital is going to lie about the cause of her condition? I don't think so.

I think of her as a really inspirational woman and I hope she gets her chance at the presidency.
I wish her well in her recovery :rose:

Thankfully the clot was discovered in time........this could have been fatal.

Praying for Hillary's full recovery.

:praying:

Oh Lord, isn't that the truth. DH had A-FIB many years ago and managed to produce 28 clots around his heart. Thankfully, surgery got them all. But I can only imagine what she's going through right now.

Docs say one false move and anything can happen (well in my DH's case). Not sure what happens in the location around the brain -- but just as scary!

Get well soon HC!

hmmmm....our 46th VP, Cheney, had many many health issues. He had 5 heart attacks, and even a heart transplant this year.

As a high profile politician such as HC, it will be difficult to mask any health problems -- kinda like Princess Kate and her morning sickness ;) Any issues will be all over the news!

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99