His Honor Judge Perry *Merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe HHJBP is just what this case needs in terms of having a judge with an impeccable reputation and so very knowledgeable and experienced. He is a little more patient than necessary sometimes but better to be more than less I think.

My only wish is that the judge would take JB to chambers and tell him that he will not tolerate disrespectful examination of any witness. JB is just rude and accusatory beyond belief and without reason. I just keep thinking MG these people are just trying to do a job so why are they being treated so abusively. Uncalled for and Unacceptable................and JB needs to stop it NOW!:maddening:

I believe HHJBP is just what this case needs in terms of having a judge with an impeccable reputation and so very knowledgeable and experienced. He is a little more patient than necessary sometimes but better to be more than less I think.

My only wish is that the judge would take JB to chambers and tell him that he will not tolerate disrespectful examination of any witness. JB is just rude and accusatory beyond belief and without reason. I just keep thinking MG these people are just trying to do a job so why are they being treated so abusively. Uncalled for and Unacceptable................and JB needs to stop it NOW!:maddening:

What I'm hoping is HHJP is considering this the "dress rehearsal" for the trial. He is saying "Okay kiddies, let's see what bad behavior you are going to come up with at trial - just get it all out of your system and let me have a look at it - because we will have none of it at the actual trial".

LG says hopefully????

Hi,yesterday someone mentioned being concerned because
hhJP's eye seemed to be twitching.I noticed it also.I have to say
my eye does that also if I am very nervous or frustrated by someone.
My thought was someone better look out.LOL.:banghead:

Mine does that too. I can almost bet his started when Baez does his questioning. I quit watching about halfway through. I had to stop myself from screaming at him "Get to POINT already!"

I regret having stopped watching it now. WFTV got it's audio switched around with the different sections of video and now it's almost impossible to watch again.

I agree with this. Initially, he denied a sidebar to discuss this when JB requested to approach the bench, but then when AF took over explaining the situation, he did grant her a sidebar when she requested it.

I have come to believe the sidecars called by defense are whiney
I would also like jb to define "logistic" to me--he called that one a lot. The last one was the paranoid camera angle--can't believe they are about that:maddening:

What I'm hoping is HHJP is considering this the "dress rehearsal" for the trial. He is saying "Okay kiddies, let's see what bad behavior you are going to come up with at trial just get it all out of your system and let me have a look at it - because we will have none of it at the actual trial".

LG says hopefully????

Could be postering for KC's sake. "All these state employees are trying to frame you." That is how he comes off. Good defense attorneys put the witnesses at ease not automatically start off trying to make a fool out of them testifying. JB has a lot to learn. He's had almost 3 years to practice so I guess there's no hope. jmo

If we find it, well. aghm.. Wonder how the jury will find it??? And I think that is the tush biter.

Going all over the place, it makes him sound like he is fishing. He has nothing, he has nothing to prove, no focus. It will make redirect easy.. I THINK.

Mine does that too. I can almost bet his started when Baez does his questioning. I quit watching about halfway through. I had to stop myself from screaming at him "Get to POINT already!"

I regret having stopped watching it now. WFTV got it's audio switched around with the different sections of video and now it's almost impossible to watch again.

I ran into that problem with WFTV also,but if you go to Youtube,and look up somerandomname's channel they have the whole trial there,(sorry not good with cut and paste) :blushing:

LOL Strawberry - hard to tweet a signature.....LOL

I just looked...and WESH retweeted the Keep Your Voice at a Reasonable Level quote. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The last tweet was "If I can read it I guess it's in the court file.":great:

Could be postering for KC's sake. "All these state employees are trying to frame you." That is how he comes off. Good defense attorneys put the witnesses at ease not automatically start off trying to make a fool out of them testifying. JB has a lot to learn. He's had almost 3 years to practice so I guess there's no hope. jmo

Then HHJP will do so many Baez smackdowns at trial we will have to come up with a quick S or something to indicate Baez has gotten another one. Or maybe we need a designated "Bonk" smiley?

What I'm hoping is HHJP is considering this the "dress rehearsal" for the trial. He is saying "Okay kiddies, let's see what bad behavior you are going to come up with at trial - just get it all out of your system and let me have a look at it - because we will have none of it at the actual trial".

LG says hopefully????

Boy do I hope you're right........JB gives new meaning to Obnoxious at this juncture.

Simply stated, Judge Perry is nothing less than top-shelf material.

Then HHJP will do so many Baez smackdowns at trial we will have to come up with a quick S or something to indicate Baez has gotten another one. Or maybe we need a designated "Bonk" smiley?

I'm on it...looking for the perfect smiley..may take a while:great:

Will this one work for a smackdown?

h_hit_31.gif

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

My opinion of HHMP has not changed. I have utmost respect for him, and that respect is only reinforced at every hearing.

I think he's doing this case by the book, allowing some leeway in order to prevent an appeal issue. He wants to make sure that when this trial is over, there's no grounds for appeal. I'm sure that there will be appeals, because this is a death penalty case, but HHMP is making sure that none of those appeals will result in a conviction being overturned.

We've heard that HHMP runs a tight ship. In the last few hearings we've seen courtroom rules overlooked, with gum chewing, refreshments, talking, cell phones, and facial expressions/gesturing. I can't help but think there's a reason why the courtroom rules are not being enforced. I'm hoping that this will be addressed sometime in the coming weeks before the trial starts.

Here are one or two.. or this but we must have this.. and maybe this too..

We may need something to lighten the mood as the trial draws closer and smiley faces always make me feel happy.

Now think of yourself as a juror. That's exactly what you would be thinking. jmo

:banghead:

Judge Perry has his work cut out for him.
It seems that more often than not the defense is aiming to dicard any facts in the case.
Discarding things that point to her.
As in:
Making the sniffer dogs seem unimportant.
The dogs are how much % on the mark sir?

Ok , number one for Judge Perry...
he was brought into this case later on so?
He has to pick up where the other judge left off.He has done a fine job catching up and as he stated a few times in the beginning, up to speed.

Now, the defendant writes no matter what the point and or person is saying.:innocent:

Is the REAL BABBYSITTER ZANNY THE NANNY on the defense
witness list?
Is her sister who mugged CASEY and gave her a script?Is the defense going to produce this script?
Was the script written,tyoed, what?
What kind of paper was it on?
How many pages was the script?

Judge Perry may have to ask that question.
:floorlaugh:
My answer is that considering the CIRCUS going on in the court room, the lack of love shown between daughter & her family.
I think he is handling the hearings and situation pretty well.

I mean all these motions to strike, and motions to dismiss evidence and motions to do this and that..
he is keeping on track pretty much.
The problem is when a defense wishes to totally control the situation and have everything their way..well?
It ain't gonna go that way...

Here are one or two.. or this but we must have this.. and maybe this too..

We may need something to lighten the mood as the trial draws closer and smiley faces always make me feel happy.

I love the last two and I'm not sure I can live through this trial without that ignore smiley - I just love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uhohspaghettiO