HL says TES searching landfill today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I certainly hope they can find something and put this to rest.

I am new to this but just wanted to let you guys know a little something about the landfill. I work at a landfill and the way things are done is like this. Every week a section of the landfill is blocked off, it is called a cell or section. The trucks for that particular day or week dumps only in that cell. When LE goes to the landfill they will tell the Landfill Supervisor what they are doing, for example, we are investigating a possible homicide and we think the body is in the landfill and we need to search the landfill from say 3 months ago between this week and this week and he can pull a report showing which cell they were in, he will then pull that particular drivers tickets and he can look at where he picked the dumpster up from and what time. They then can pinpoint exactly where that truck dumped his load, they will now the depth, the cell #, the time where it was from and then they will move on to any other days where LE wants to look.

Thanks for posting that, are you familiar with Orange County on Young Pine Road?

Can anyone point me to a link where anyone actually claims they are searching the landfill?

No, I meant that TES could very well have been at the Landfill, and maybe this other group was in Blanchard park.

TES could be at both the landfill AND Blanchard Park. They split you into teams of 10-15 and send groups all around a 20 square mile radius.

I said I wouldn't go out and look but I changed my mind. I have thought that by looking, I was "helping" Casey in some way - or I believed that it was futile as I've always thought she dumped her baby in a dumpster somewhere in the state of Florida & who knows where she's at. Thus the whole "I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MY DAUGHER IS" - grain of truth!!! Either that or she burned her &/or put her in a lake somewhere - again, she would have no idea where her daughter is once she threw her in. My husband wants to go and be a foot searcher, and I would like to take my 8 year old son for he & I to help at the command station one or more days. Handing out water, instructions - whatever we can do as a family. I pray that we find her and bring her "home".

P.S. - I would also like to have a T-Shirt made with Caylee's beautiful little face & above it the words:
WHERE'S THE TRUTH? Anyone know who donated the T-shirts here in town? They have the screens still I'm sure.

I am new to this but just wanted to let you guys know a little something about the landfill. I work at a landfill and the way things are done is like this. Every week a section of the landfill is blocked off, it is called a cell or section. The trucks for that particular day or week dumps only in that cell. When LE goes to the landfill they will tell the Landfill Supervisor what they are doing, for example, we are investigating a possible homicide and we think the body is in the landfill and we need to search the landfill from say 3 months ago between this week and this week and he can pull a report showing which cell they were in, he will then pull that particular drivers tickets and he can look at where he picked the dumpster up from and what time. They then can pinpoint exactly where that truck dumped his load, they will now the depth, the cell #, the time where it was from and then they will move on to any other days where LE wants to look.

Thank you for this information....absolutely amazing, and thank God they do it this way. Hopefully Orlando does it the same.

I said I wouldn't go out and look but I changed my mind. I have thought that by looking, I was "helping" Casey in some way - or I believed that it was futile as I've always thought she dumped her baby in a dumpster somewhere in the state of Florida & who knows where she's at. Thus the whole "I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MY DAUGHER IS" - grain of truth!!! Either that or she burned her &/or put her in a lake somewhere - again, she would have no idea where her daughter is once she threw her in. My husband wants to go and be a foot searcher, and I would like to take my 8 year old son for he & I to help at the command station one or more days. Handing out water, instructions - whatever we can do as a family. I pray that we find her and bring her "home".

P.S. - I would also like to have a T-Shirt made with Caylee's beautiful little face & above it the words:
WHERE'S THE TRUTH? Anyone know who donated the T-shirts here in town? They have the screens still I'm sure.

I am bumping this post as I think it was alot of people thought and I commend you for it.

Hi everyone,

This is my very first post here after lurking and admiring you guys for a long time. I live in Orlando and have been on the searches for this little angel. I had to take a day off yesterday because this 49 yr old body needed a rest. I can tell you that TES is searching at Blanchard Park. I was there until 7:30 on Tues evening.

I have to say, I'm an embarrassed by the lack of turnout in this search and don't understand it. On another search a couple of years back there were over 1,000 volunteers, so I know that people do care. What is keeping them for searching for this baby.

My feeling is that she has no father to look for her, a mother who doesn't want her to be found and grandparents who are living in a fantasy world. As far as I'm concerned, they've had their chance and now Caylee is OUR baby and we are going to find her!

I'll be out again today. Glad that Hanna will be giving us a break.

Great work on all of your parts. Some big hearts and and quick minds on this site and I'm happy to be a member.

Welcome to WS !!! And Bless your heart for joining in the search. Your dedication is admired, and so much appreciated. My heart and prayers are with you and all the other volunteers. :blowkiss:

Hi everyone,

This is my very first post here after lurking and admiring you guys for a long time. I live in Orlando and have been on the searches for this little angel. I had to take a day off yesterday because this 49 yr old body needed a rest. I can tell you that TES is searching at Blanchard Park. I was there until 7:30 on Tues evening.

I have to say, I'm an embarrassed by the lack of turnout in this search and don't understand it. On another search a couple of years back there were over 1,000 volunteers, so I know that people do care. What is keeping them for searching for this baby.

My feeling is that she has no father to look for her, a mother who doesn't want her to be found and grandparents who are living in a fantasy world. As far as I'm concerned, they've had their chance and now Caylee is OUR baby and we are going to find her!

I'll be out again today. Glad that Hanna will be giving us a break.

Great work on all of your parts. Some big hearts and and quick minds on this site and I'm happy to be a member.

Thank you for caring and volunteering your time. I wish I could search, but Orlando is just a little too far from Indiana. :D

You are right about Caylee now being our baby. It seems like we want her found more than the family does.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pecosita13
Back